RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stripping the Stripes [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

Stripping the Stripes [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Stripping the Stripes [closed]   Stripping the Stripes [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:37 pm

Wednesday was often considered a stressful day for many students of Beacon Academy. It marked the middle of the school week, the point where the weekend seemed farther away than it had the day before. Wednesday was always often a stressful time for Rebecca Meskenas, when you lived for fun any day that wasn't a weekend was stressful, but this one was much worse. For a completely different reason.

What had started as an almost tick-lick itch on Monday had swelled to a subconscious urge on Tuesday, to a near constant fire on Wednesday. Although she had hoped she was wrong, hoped it wasn't what she knew it was, there was no more denying it. She was, well and truly, in heat. Knowing further exposure to male pheromones without an avenue of release would lead to some embarrassing, yet satisfying, results; Rebecca had decided to skip class and deal with it on her own. Followed by a cold shower, strenuous workout, and another cold shower when taking it into her own hands had been unsuccessful with little effect. She would need some help with this.

As a smart, attractive, young woman Rebecca was confident she could talk or con one of her male friends to help her out, but they were her friends and she knew from past experiences that friendships got weird when one friend asked the other to bend them over the couch. Against her better judgement, she decided to find someone she didn't know and talk them into bedding her.

And so she found herself here, wandering the campus, searching for a suitable suitor with her eye-mask blazing away.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stripping the Stripes [closed]   Stripping the Stripes [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:51 am

Aphelion was... bored. He wasn't the most clever of people when it came to complicated things, so when he was given a sheet of formulas to do complete as an assignment, he couldn't help but be baffled by how they're meant to relate each other. Needless to say, he needed blood in his brain. So he was hanging upside down on a bench, reading, but praying to the Gods that there'd be something to distract him soon enough, as long as it would save him from demise of calculations.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Stripping the Stripes [closed]   Stripping the Stripes [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:02 pm

Rebecca could see him there on the bench from across the courtyard. He was moderately attractive with a head of jet black hair bobbing weakly as he hung off the bench. He wasn't quite what she looked for in a partner, but her season had never hit her so hard before. Besides he did have a couple of things going for him. He seemed clean enough, unlike most teenage boys who seemed to alternate between stinking of sweat and stinking of too much cologne on a whim. And despite the blood likely pooling in the exact opposite direction she wanted, likely too stupid to realize when he was being used. Not that it really mattered. With her eye mask activated, he wouldn't be able to pick her out in a crowd of one once she turned it off.

Walking up to him, she stopped a pace or two away with arms akimbo. "Hey, you busy?" She asked. "I need a... hand with something."

Last edited by Seiryuu24 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stripping the Stripes [closed]   Stripping the Stripes [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:24 pm

Aphelion looked up at the voice, removing the formula sheet from in front of his face. Oh boy, something to distract me at last. He heaved himself up by the legs and dropped to his feet behind the bench, turning and taking a good look at the girl. Tail, chest, face, tail, chest, scarf, chest, tail, pose. Well she looks somewhat demanding. Interesting... "I am busy, but I don't think busy enough to help a fellow student out. So, who are you and what do you need help with?"
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Stripping the Stripes [closed]   Stripping the Stripes [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:27 pm

Rebecca struggled find the right words to explain her situation. It was funny, this was supposed to be an impersonal thing. A natural solution to a natural problem. Yet here she was, almost too embarrassed to speak lest she seem like a slut to some random guy she would likely never see again after today. Sighing deeply she shook her head slowly. "It's actually kind of personal." She explained, her left foot tapping away unceasingly in an attempt to direct her pent up energies into an action that didn't violate public decency laws. "Can...can we just talk for a second? Oh, I'm Re-" She caught herself before she gave this strange guy her real name. "Revvy. My name is Revvy ."

Last edited by Seiryuu24 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stripping the Stripes [closed]   Stripping the Stripes [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:33 pm

"Nice to meet you Revvy. I'm Aphelion, but friends call me Aph." he put his hands on the bench and flipped into sitting position, patting the empty space beside him, "Sure, we can talk. But have a seat, it's more comfortable to talk while sitting. Fact." Aphelion made himself comfy before looking around and adding in a hushed voice, "Don't worry if it's personal, I'm not the gossipy type."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Stripping the Stripes [closed]   Stripping the Stripes [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Sit? Next to him? That could be problematic. It was already taking all her self coontrol to keep her hands off of him while she stood a few feet away. Trading those feet for inches could very easily overwhelm her better judgement. Still, she sat, lest her ever weakening knees gave out. "So...Aph was it? How has Beacon treated you so far?" She asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stripping the Stripes [closed]   Stripping the Stripes [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:54 pm

"Yeah, Revvy, it's fine. Calling me Aph, I'll just presume we're friends." Aphelion beamed at her with a smile so innocent that it couldn't mis-represent his truer nature more. He started swinging his legs back and forth, "Well, past the few mishaps in my first weeks, it was..." images and memories of Aoife, Autunno and various other things that have happened flooded his mind, and he sighed, "It was, I suppose, holding up Beacon's reputation for being a fairly crazy school. So it is, to give a neutral description, an interesting experience."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Stripping the Stripes [closed]   Stripping the Stripes [closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:35 am

"Yeah... Beacon is definitely an interesting place." Rebecca mused. Although she hadn't been involved, she had heard stories of the other happenings in and around the campus and tales of torrid affairs amongst those who had been total strangers only a few weeks ago. Perhaps she wasn't the only one to experience an unusually fierce season...

She couldn't wait much longer, but she couldn't bring herself to ask Aphelion to help either. It was best to just get it over and done with so she could regain some semblance of normalcy. "You said you can keep a secret right? The thing I need help with is... it's... um... I'minheatandnormallyIcanhandleit,butnothingI'vetriedhashelpedandIfeellikeI'mabouttoexplodeorattacksomeone!" She blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stripping the Stripes [closed]   Stripping the Stripes [closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:55 am

After Rebecca's stunningly fast delivery of her problem, Aphelion blinked a few times in silence, not saying anything for more or less a minute, trying to decipher, to the best of his ability, what it was the raccoon girl said. Finally feeling confident in his translation, he inhaled and looked her in the eyes, "Just to clarify. You'd like me to help you because you are in the heat and need help because of your unusually large desire, and I presume helping you would require me to have at least one round with you in bed, correct?" he gulped and awaited her reaction, trying to keep thought and emotion from his face as his eyes inadvertently slid down to her chest wrap.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Stripping the Stripes [closed]   Stripping the Stripes [closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:47 pm

Rebecca could a warm flush begin to warm her cheeks as her voice left her and all she could do was nod in affirmation. Thank the gods for a semblance that offered near perfect anonymity. It wasn't she didn't think Aphelion would go around bragging of a effortless bedding, but she'd rather not be known as the school slut. Revvy on the other hand... Revvy could be a wanton harlot, while Rebecca remained above such things. Well, as much as a party girl away from home could be. "I mean... You know... If you don't mind." She stuttered once she found her voice again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stripping the Stripes [closed]   Stripping the Stripes [closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:54 pm

A glint appeared in Aphelion's eye as he took Rebecca's hand and grasped it, rubbing her palm gently as he beamed her a smile, and a simple question, "Your dorm or mine?" left his mouth, his tone now much more confident and charming in comparison to his earlier innocence. Before she could answer, he leaned closer. Sure, she may have been in heat, but the more he could wind up this shirtless coon, the more he'd get out of her. Moving until his mouth was barely an inch from her ear, he whispered quietly, "I happen to have a thing for sexy Faunus girls with big fluffy tails, y'know."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Stripping the Stripes [closed]   Stripping the Stripes [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:38 pm

Her throat clenched, and her mouth went dry as Rebecca realized relief was finally at hand. Although, things were not playing out the way she had planned. She was supposed the one searching go for a play thing. A means to an end. And yet, as a dangerous glint appeared in Aphelion's eyes, an all too familiar feeling passed through her. One her heritage made as familiar as the feel of her own tail, yet not so safe and warm. The idea that she was not the hunter, but the prey. And she had walked right up to a predator.

"Y-yours..." She heard herself stammer. "I'm not sure if mine is empty."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stripping the Stripes [closed]   Stripping the Stripes [closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:52 pm

"Hmm... Well, I guess that works. I have a bed canopy so even if someone came in they wouldn't see us." Aphelion said, sounding slightly in thought as he stood up and pulled the coon girl up with him, a large grin on his face as he took off towards his dorm, forcing Rebecca to keep up.

(Zip Zap Zippity Skip)

"Ah... I haven't been here for a while. I spent a few nights grooming my horse." Aphelion explained to Rebecca as he led her into the dorm. Not much has changed, really - Aoife's ceiling picture was relocated to Equinox' makeshift stable where Aphelion was doubly sure nobody would see it, just like she wanted. The curtains were still hanging around his bed, however, and so he moved them to show her his bedding - plain, like the other beds, a few scorch marks here and there but otherwise nothing unusual.

Aphelion loosened his shirt and let it slide off of his body, "Well then, Revvy, care to place yourself upon my humble sheets?"
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Stripping the Stripes [closed]   Stripping the Stripes [closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:58 am

A warm flush threatened to overwhelm Rebecca as she watched Aphelion's shirt fall to the floor. Now that she was here, and an end to her misery was at hand, it almost seemed surreal. As if some other hand had crafted the events of the last few days to bring about this moment in time. It was almost as if she had been destined to bump into this boy and follow him here.

Nodding, she sat on the bed cautiously. Her body was a tempest of emotions. On the one hand she was embarrassed to be here and yet, as her tail twitched in excitement, she couldn't deny that she did want to be here. "You don't think badly of me do you?" She asked, almost afraid to hear the answer and not knowing which would be worse. Yes or nor?
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stripping the Stripes [closed]   Stripping the Stripes [closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:57 am

"Badly? Hmm..." Aphelion considered for a second before shrugging and dropping his pants to the floor, sitting on the bed beside her, "You're a young attractive girl who was driven to asking me to do her because of a primal instinct. It's not exactly your fault we're here like this, so no, I do not think badly of you."

Reaching into a nearby cupboard, he took out a small, plastic packet and placed it in Rebecca's lap, "I, on the other hand, am taking you to bed with me despite the fact that you are in this state and may not actually want to have sex with me. The real question is, do YOU think badly of ME?" he asked before shifting to lay down on his bed and spread himself out, letting her take control... mostly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stripping the Stripes [closed]   Stripping the Stripes [closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stripping the Stripes [closed]
Page 1 of 1