RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Empty
PostSubject: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:59 pm

Despite her usual 'Sleep in until midday' attitude, the complete opposite would be occurring. It hardly past dawn and the time still in single digits, Fantasia would be hard at work still. Eyes bloodshot and the nearest desk to her bed covered in papers, the only noise coming from her being the shuffling and writing on paper, her music turned off. "Gah, one day three hours until my exam. Gotta work, gotta work." Being said in a whispered voice, she scribbles out an answer and replaces it, some paper being sent flying, landing on the bed of a still sleeping Vivian, "... Shit."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:26 pm

In the middle of a crazy dream where she had arms instead of legs, Vivian would look to be sound asleep by anyone on the outside.  However, she was easily awoken when assaulted by paper.  Opening her eyes, she quickly sat up, flailing her stumps around in the air for a second.  Afterwards, she stared at them, blinking twice.  "Oh.  They're gone again, good."  Standing up and stretching, one could see that her hair was untied, and that she was still in her underwear.  Walking lazily over to Fantasia, she looked down at the papers on the desk.  "Hey there, Fantasia.  Whatcha doin'?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:22 am

Not looking at the girl, she just grabs another exam paper, it dated two years prior, "Practice. I am doing a test tomorrow. Doing more work for it. I want to get Hundred percent." Sighing, she puts her pen down and turns on her eat to look at Vivian, at first blushing at the sight in front of her eyes, though it goes down just as quick as she realised she was in her own underwear as well. "Sorry for waking you, Vivian, wasn't my intention at all. Hell, I even turned off my headset when it looked like it may wake Rina."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:51 am

Vivian shook her head, taking a seat on the floor in a cross legged position.  "Don't worry about it, I probably needed to get up soon anyway."  She looked up at Fantasia.  "Why try for a hundred?  Why not a seventy or something?  You still pass, and it requires a lot less effort."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 1:08 pm

"If it is anything below one hundred percent, it is a fail in my books." Smiling slightly, Fantasia looks over herself, her voice slightly lower than before, "Besides. If I am a terrible runner, or puncher compared to everyone else? I must be the best in the knowledge part of it, or I let all of you down."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:31 pm

"C'moooon. I'm not really the greatest puncher either.  For obvious reasons.  But look at my grades, they are far from perfect."  After a few moments, she stood up.  "At least take a break, you look like crap.  I could also use some help getting dressed, if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:40 pm

Smiling at the thought of a break, she realises that it could be taken the wrong way with the second part, "Y-Yeah, sure. W-Wait.. Underwear too? I mean, i-it may look weird if Rina or Noveria was to wake up, and I was standing there with your panties , and you were stark naked, and I don't want her to think that way." Blushing heavily, steam close to escaping her ears, "I'll help you get dressed, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:52 pm

Vivian tilted a head at Fantasia's nervousness.  "I don't think they'll care too much.  Wouldn't be hard to explain, considering help is sort of necessary for me to get dressed.  Except Rina might never come out from under her sheets again if she saw that..."  She pondered their options for a moment.  "We could always just go in the bathroom, or you could just help me put on pants and a shirt and forget the underwear.  Oh, and my hair.  But that's not too hard, you just have to tie it up."  She began to rock back and forth on her heels, not seeming to be bothered too much by Fantasia's worries.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:55 pm

"H-Huh, we have a bathroom?" Facepalming at the realisation, despite having used it less than an hour ago, "Oh, right. Yeah, can do it there. And I will do your hair while I am at it, no worries. Just, don't want to scare Rina any more than she is already. Poor girl is frightened of everyone." Seemingly more down after she speaks, she slaps her cheeks repeatedly before getting up, petting Vivian on the head.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:29 pm

Nodding, Vivian walked to the bathroom door and pushed the handle down with her foot.  Pushing it open and entering, she turned back towards Fantasia.  "Just grab some shorts and a shirt from my dresser.  And a hair tie, if you can find one."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:25 am

Walking to the drawers, she rummages around as quietly as possible for the required objects, first the shorts, Shirt and something to tie her hair with. Frowning slightly, she also picks up some of Vivian's underwear, piling them up before heading into the bathroom with them, "Here you go. I figured if you are getting dressed, may as well change everything, right? Don't worry, I am used to dressing myself, so dressing someone else shouldn't be much harder, and there was a time I dressed someone else, but they can't talk, so I guess I had no complaints? Heh."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:34 pm

"Right.  Whenever you feel like starting, go ahead."  Vivian glanced behind her.  "Oh, and make sure you close the door behind you.  We don't want anyone walking in, otherwise being in here would be pointless."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:51 pm

Nodding, she places down the clothing to the side, walks back and closes the door, locking it for good measure. Heading back, she wastes no time in undoing and removing Vivian's bra, not stopping to compare chests before she had swapped the one in her hands with a new one, starting to put it on the girl, "So.. How is everything? I mean, not just now, but over the past few days. Everything been fine?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:11 pm

"It's been alright, I guess.  Not too much to do around here except go to classes or hang out in the dorm, so a bit boring."  Vivian stood as still as she could, trying not to squirm too much so that this would go faster.  "How about you?  You seem to be doing schoolwork half the time, so I try not to bother you."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:53 pm

Smiling, she does up the back of the bra as she talks, "When I am not studying or working? Probably spending time with Minty." Letting out a small but affectionate purr as she says the other girls name, she blushes and tries to cough it away, however the thought had made Fantasia slip slightly, and catch a glimce of Vivian's chest from the side, only making her blush more, "A-A-Anyway! You can talk to me if I am doing work if you like, would be more than happy to help a team mate and a friend  ( Unless it is Attack on Titan )."  Going for the top afterwards, she makes sure it is clean and the right way around before going back to the other Neko.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:16 pm

Not seeming to notice Fantasia's embarrassment (or simply letting it go), Vivian continued to stand completely still as she was undressed.  "So.  Feel like doing anything besides studying today?  I don't have much to do, as usual, so we could hang out or something.  Unless you are still busy, of course."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:41 am

Placing the top over Vivian's head and tugging it slightly so it is not caught anywhere, she smiles slightly, "Hmm, sure! That sounds like fun, we can hang out. Where do you want to go?" With that, she kneels slightly before taking hold of Vivian's underwear from behind, blushing once more before saying, "R-Right.. First things first, I-I am going to swap your panties, t-that okay?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:43 am

Vivian shrugged.  "Yeah, go ahead."  Luckily for her, she was not shy about her own body.  She seemed to have noticed that Fantasia wasn't too comfortable at this point, and decided to speak up about it.  "Hey, you okay?  Don't have to do this if you're embarrassed."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:14 am

Shaking her head while dropping Vivian's pants, she briefly lifts up each leg one at a time to get them fully off, forcing herself to keep looking at her legs while she speaks, instead of looking up at her, "I-I'm fine, its just I am not exactly used to removing clothes off other people, I mean. If this was to become regular, I would learn not be be embarrassed.." Laughing awkwardly afterwards, she grabs the new pair and starts putting them on, "Also... Kinda awkward question... I have wondered how you exactly go to the toilet, b-but you don't have to answer that!"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:34 pm

Vivian shook her head slightly while holding in a laugh.  "I don't think you really want an answer to that question.  And if you don't mind this being a regular thing, I think it would be easier that way.  Better than making the others take shifts, or something.  And I wouldn't want to make Rina do it, for sure."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:03 pm

"It's fine by me, and yeah. Rina may have a heart attack at the mere thought." Not placing them on as fast as before, she takes extra details as to not have her hands accidently touch her inappropriately, "So I am now your clothe changer? Sounds like a good job? I suppose. Heh."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:14 pm

"Awesome.  And hey, since you've already seen me naked, we won't have to worry about it being a problem if it happened accidentally in the future."  Vivian began to rock back and forth again, starting to get bored of standing still for so long.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:48 pm

"I-I guess?" Blushing as she accidently places her palm on Vivian's thigh when she starts rocking. Quickly pulling her pants up, she gestures to the toilet seat after she grabs the pair of shorts she got the girl, "Sit here, will be easier for me to do your hair up after I put these on you."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:18 am

Nodding, Vivian walked over to the toilet and sat down.  Or at least, attempted to.  She wasn't paying attention to how far she had actually walked, and ended up going past the toilet, and falling on the floor.  "... Whoops."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:57 pm

Rolling her eyes, she walks over with the shorts, picking up one leg into the air, putting it through the hole, then repeating with the other leg. Afterwards, she delicately picks the girl back onto her feet, petting her gently, "You will live, don't worry. Just do your hair and then we can go, chose a place yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]   Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe.  [PRFL Only] [Ongoing] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning's Purrfect Catastrophe. [PRFL Only] [Ongoing]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next