RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Price of Adventure (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

The Price of Adventure (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Price of Adventure (Open)   The Price of Adventure (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:31 pm

(OOC: From this point onward I will be using colored titles to show which character Im using, Cyan means Im using Aurora, green means Ty, and no color means that they will both be present.)

It had been two hours since she had finished up the job she had been training for weeks to do, she realized that it was a simple job, most grimm extermination was. But, ever since the death of her husband she had become much more careful, every time she was to go on a hunt, she always learned of it ahead of time, so as to have time to practice. But..it didn't explain why she felt so empty. I mean, she did go on dates every few days, and she had a full time job, she was always busy. But, even with all of the work she put into filling the void, she still felt like something was missing in her life. What's wrong with me? Aurora asked as she walked over to the cliff that overlooked the forest and long, winding set of train tracks. Today the train wasn't coming, so it was a peaceful place. I don't know why I feel so empty, but I will figure it out... she thought as she sat down, her legs dangling over the edge of the cliff as she watched the sun rise...
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Price of Adventure (Open)   The Price of Adventure (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:38 pm

If Aurora listened closely, she would hear the sounds some body climbing. As the shuffling of rocks and general cursing could be heard across the cliffside.

"Ugh...I swear...I'm going to make them pay for messing up my ride...." An old, very annoyed voice said, "Dam-WHOA!" Frantic scrambling was heard, and the sound of rocks falling down off the cliff was easily noticed, and so was the sound of slightly relived, slightly annoyed, laughter. "Phew, close one."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Price of Adventure (Open)   The Price of Adventure (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:57 pm

The quiet sounds of the forest were soon broken by the sounds of climbing, throwing Aurora back into the present. She gave a small smile as she watched someone climb up the cliff. Need some help? she asked with a smirk as she waved at the man that was climbing up the cliff, her misty pink aura surrounding her as she got ready to create a glyph to help him up the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Price of Adventure (Open)   The Price of Adventure (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:06 pm

"Huh?" The man looked up at the girl was now glowing bright pink, "Well, I wouldn't mind some. But I don't see how you can help."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Price of Adventure (Open)   The Price of Adventure (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:06 pm

Q was sitting on a rock and taking a moment of silenced. The silence was broken however by the sound of someone screaming. ..... He jumped into the trees and made his way over. He simply stayed quiet and sat in the trees listening.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Price of Adventure (Open)   The Price of Adventure (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:37 pm

When the man accepted her help Aurora closed her eyes, her misty pink aura becoming more intense in color as a pink glyph appeared just below him. Just jump onto it, it will change the weight placed onto it into forward momentum, just trust me, you'll land up here safely. she said as she stood up and moved to the side, pulling hopes advocate out of the ground and placing it back into its sheathe, waiting for him to either keep climbing or simply jump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Price of Adventure (Open)   The Price of Adventure (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Price of Adventure (Open)
Page 1 of 1