RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angel of Death's Return [Closed, Plot]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

Angel of Death's Return [Closed, Plot] Empty
PostSubject: Angel of Death's Return [Closed, Plot]   Angel of Death's Return [Closed, Plot] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:34 am

A one armed man stood in the town square, looking at his pocket watch.  Bandages wrapped around his head, concealing a part of his dark auburn hair, he closed it the watch slowly, tucking it away.  "Who would be crazy enough for accepting a request like this?" he asked himself, giving a soft, yet heavy, sigh into the cold air.  This was the village closest to the snowy forest, and the departing point for four brave warriors to take on this demon that had ravaged a town just a week ago.

Slamming his fist into the military vehicle he was given for transportation, he cursed aloud, causing some passersby to move quickly or comment to themselves or others nearby them.  "This is just suicide," he pouted through clenched teeth, eyes shut tight with tears starting to swell.  "Ethaniel... what is your true purpose?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Death's Return [Closed, Plot]   Angel of Death's Return [Closed, Plot] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:13 am

Fionn was on his way to a forest, he still remembers it in his head now when they told him the reward for the mission
"This is going to be a piece of cake" He thought as he reached over his head and stroked the handle of Oberursel
He had even sharpened the blade and made a (Useless) repair to the mechanisms!
He popped a head phone into his ear and kept moving thinking one last thing "I shouldn't get cocky"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Death's Return [Closed, Plot]   Angel of Death's Return [Closed, Plot] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:17 am

Yawning slightly as she approached the departure point, Alizae's ears twitch slightly out of habit, her tail remaining mostly still. Double checking her stock of cards, she quickly counts them and comes up with exactly 52 of each... which would be more than sufficient for this. Relatively silently moving to rest against the opposite side of the vehicle, she waits for the rest of their party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Death's Return [Closed, Plot]   Angel of Death's Return [Closed, Plot] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:22 pm

Fionn sat at the meet-up point listening to music on his Iscroll
"Oh hey is that one of the other members?" he though as he sat
"Huh it's a faunus, might you say a foxy lady" He thought "Oh god damn-it now i'm making racist jokes in my head, ugh wait, does that make me racist for having thoughts like that? Probably not because my best friend was a faunus back when i lived in the Ghetto and we got along well, but my dad always acted weird arou- Oh god damn-it now i'm thinking about him" And thus Fionn's thought process continued as such until the girl was closing in on the meet up point
"Well i should introduce myself" Fionn thought as he popped the earphones out of his head and stood up
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Death's Return [Closed, Plot]   Angel of Death's Return [Closed, Plot] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:09 pm

Theta trudged along with her hood up and a face mask covering the lower part of her face. I want to see that guy to die drowning in and gurgling his own blood he thought to herself as she took the last few steps to the agreed meeting sight. In her right hand she held the necklace Dusk had given her a few weeks ago and in her left, her weapon; sharpened on one side and blunted on the other. She crouched down against a low wall and awaited her orders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Death's Return [Closed, Plot]   Angel of Death's Return [Closed, Plot] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel of Death's Return [Closed, Plot]
Page 1 of 1