RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kellenredx

Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:06 pm

His smirk grew a little bit as his face grew rather red under his mask as he squeezed Cupcake-kun a little more. Was she really having dreams of me like that? his face grew redder with the thought but he continued to tease. "Vanille, you are obviously lying...so why not just tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:45 pm

Vanille looked at Zwei with a bright red face saying, "O-okay I admit it...I was dreaming of you kissing me..." She sits down on the bed looking at Cupcake-Kun with a displeased look. She looks at Zwei seeing how he I'll react.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:24 pm

Zwei's own face turned a red color to match Vanille's but his voice didn't change in tone as he continued to speak. He kept his tone respectful as not to make her think he is making fun of her. He crossed his legs for a moment before handing cupcake-kun over to Vanille gently. "And why do you think you are having these dreams?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:31 pm

Vanille takes Cupcake-Kun placing him down on the soft bed and then looks at Zwei with a weird look. She thinks to herself, "Is he a licensed psychiatrist or something?" She pokes Zwei on the cheek and says, "I don't know? Maybe because I...I-like you?" She blushes and pulls the covers off of the floor covering all of her face except her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:53 pm

As Zwei's cheek was poked his face began to turn even redder than Vanille's but thankfully he wears his mask at all times. "I-...I see" he couldn't help but stutter a little as he watch the adorable girl pull the covers to hide her face. "Well...if that is true...I suppose me and you can try and make it work" He said unable to make eye contact with Vanille.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:09 pm

Vanille hears Zwei say that they could make it work out and to her that meant it's time to 'make out'. She leaned in close to him with the heat from her cheeks emanating. She pulled off his mask and smooched him on the cheek. She smiled and hugged him saying, "Thanks for understanding me..."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:58 pm

Zwei returned Vanille's hug and patted her on the back a little bit. At this distance even Vanille would be able to see how red his face had become by now even though his mask. He would hug Vanille for a moment before lifting his mask slightly but keeping his head at an angle to keep his face out of sight. After a moment of hesitation he gave Vanille a small kiss on the cheek before flipping his mask back down.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Vanille didn't know how to react as she sat on the bed twiddling her thumbs. She looked at Zwei before turning away and saying, "W-what now Zwei-sama?" She was about to explode into a mess of happiness and love, plus blood considering it's an explosion. She laid down next to Zwei and accidently laid on Cupcake-Kun. A low muzzled shoutin could be heard under Vanille. "VANILLA-CHAN, PLEASE REMOVE YOUR BEHIND FROM MY FLUFFY EXTERIOR!" Vanille sat up and took Cupcake-Kun out from under her and put him on the top bunk. "Sorry Cucpake-Kun..." She went back to her previous laying down position. She looked so cute there. Her light green eyes shining in the single beam of setting sunlight that lit the room. She looked up at Zwei saying, "D-do you think I'm cute?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:12 pm

Zwei turned his head toward Vanille and gave her a small smile. "Of course I think you are cute!" he stuttered when he first tried to get it out but it worked the second time. It only took a moment afterward to laugh slightly at cupcake-kun.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:32 pm

Vanille smiled and hugged her Zwei-sama. She lay back down as she motioned Zwei to lay down next to her. As he did so she wrapped her arms around him and put one of her legs over his. She decided small talk would be the best course of action here. "Tell me about your day Zwei-sama." As he began to go on about his day Vanille yawned as she was tired from the transferring and unpacking. She gripped his arm even tighter and fell into a light sleep. Zwei soon noticed and and poked her cheek trying to wake her up but soon decided it was futile and she was there to stay. After a few minutes of awkward silence, Vanille winced a little and a single tear drop came from her eye as she gripped Zwei's arm even tighter. She awoke in a confusion and noticed she had just fell asleep. She said, "Sorry Zwei-sama...I fell asleep during your story...I had a nightmare..."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:50 pm

Zwei nearly fell to the floor clutching his heart from how cute Vanille was all of a sudden. He patted her on the back a few times and wiped the single tear with his sweater sleeve. "Will you be alright?" He tried to speak quietly and calm her down "Do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:38 pm

Vanille wrapped her arms around her Zwei-sama. She leaned on his shoulder and says, "Can we get some food? I-I'm hungry...and it would make me feel better..." She gives Zwei 'dem eyes' and says, "P-Please Zwei-sama?" She reaches up on the top bunk and gets Cupcake-Kun squeezing him again. "Mmm, Vanilla-chan...."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:45 pm

Zwei could hardly handle how cute Vanille was but contained himself before standing up and reaching under his bed and producing a bunch of bananas. He tore two from the bundle and shoved the rest under the bed again. He cleaned the two pieces for fruit before handing one to Vanille and sitting beside her again.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:51 pm

Vanille didn't know how long those bananas have been there, nor why Zwei had bananas under his bed. She contemplated all these things in her mind but simply shrugged and took one. She peeled it and began to munch on it. With a full mouth she said, "Faanks Gweeii-Fammaa" She tried not to giggle with her mouth full but could barely contain herself after she heard how she sounded.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:43 pm

Zwei turned his head slightly away from Vanille while he slid his mask up and peeled the banana and ate with while keeping his scars out of Vanille's vision. He wanted to keep his horrible face away from Vanille for the time being and let her pretend he had nothing to hide under the mask. When he was done he attempted to toss the peel into the bin "Three pointer!" only for it to fall short and flop onto the floor sadly.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:16 pm

Vanille clapped her hands with enjoyment as she said, "Zwei-sama is the best baller!" Vanille paused taken back by what she just said and simply slouches back down in the bed. She says, "Zwei-sama, that nana tasted funny..." Vanille holds her tummy as it growls. "Owie..."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:23 pm

Zwei patted Vanille on the head for a moment "Strange...guess there is always a bad banana in the bunch". He quickly reached under his bed again to produce several bottles of pills one which read "Tummy-ache-fixer" on the label. He removed a single small tablet for Vanille before handing it to her "This should make you feel better" he smiled under his mask.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:40 pm

Vanille took one of the small tablets in her hands. She got up from the bed looking down at her body forgetting she was in a bikini. She walked over to the bathroom sink grabbing a glass of water. She popped the tablet in her mouth and then drank her water. She returned back to the main room sitting back on the bed next to Zwei. She poked him on the nose with a smile saying, "You should be a doctor" ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:24 pm

Zwei smiled as his nose was booped. "Thanks, but I doubt many would entrust their lives to me in that context...or in any actually!" with that he chuckled at his own joke and took one the pills he had given to Vanille a moment earlier by lifting his mask slightly to toss the tablet up the bottom and catch it in his mouth without revealing any of his scars. "Sorry the other members weren't here..." he chuckled again "Funny...I'm the one usually out of the dorm."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:40 pm

Vanille said with a cheerful tone in her voice, "It's okay Zwei-sama! You are all I need!" She then smiled and looked at him with a curious look on her face. She then inspected him further putting her finger to her chin in thought. She said, "Zwei-sama, may Vanille see what's under your mask please? I want to give you a gift...but I need to see you first!" She then made puppy dog eyes hoping it would convince him enough.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:13 pm

Myren rolled his shoulders as he made his way down the hall towards his dorm. He'd been gone for a few weeks on family business and hadn't brought his Scroll along. as such he hadn't heard a thing from his team in all that time, and was quite surprised to read the sign on the door.
AYMC? the hell? He tries the door and, finding it unlocked, pushes it open slowly while knocking.
Hey guys, I'm back. what's the deal with the new name? did something happen to Dan...
He stopped mid-sentence as he found Zwei on a bed with some girl in a bikini making eyes at him.
Myren stood there for a heartbeat while the awkward silence hung around the room before he grabs to doorknob again.
Sorry for interrupting... we'll catch up later Zwei He said, eyes on the ceiling as he began to close the door again.
Put a hat on the door or something next time. He mumbled as the door clicked shut, leaving him alone again in the hall.

He stood there for a moment as he realized a slight problem with his situation. "My scroll is still in there. Crap, I need that."

Last edited by Myren on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:28 pm

Zwei was about to reply to Vanille's request before the AYMC door opened and he turned to see his teammate Myren standing in the doorway. He was stunned as he realized what the scene before Myren. Once his teammate had left his turned back to Vanille. "Uh...damnit...sure" His voice had suddenly become much more nervous in tone. He reached up to his face and removed the metal that had covered it to reveal his scars. His facial expression seemed almost sad.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:43 pm

When the door was opened as Zwei and Vanille were in the middle of doing something 'important', Vanille immediately froze. She knew that he must have taken it the wrong way and she was trying to give him pleasure or something. She frowned saying, "That was a good start to AYMC's future relationship Zwei-sama..." After he shut the door again and Zwei lifted his mask she saw that he looked a bit upset. She noticed the scarring on his face but honestly didn't care. She reached up putting her hand on his chin. She then moved in closer giving him a smooch on the cheek. She then whispered in his ear, "You're very handsome Zwei-sama..." She then backed off sitting on the edge of the bed awaiting a reaction from Zwei. She then looked down remembering again that she was in her bikini making herself look like even more of a fool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene   Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cupcake Adventures; Volume 1: The Mandatory Shower Scene
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2