RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Normal Hunters In Remnant?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
soul_rune

soul_rune

Normal Hunters In Remnant? Empty
PostSubject: Normal Hunters In Remnant?   Normal Hunters In Remnant? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:18 pm

Since there are grimm we can logically assume that there are animals lower in the food chain, for example a deer. Since hunters and huntresses mainly go after grimm would it be possible that there are people who hunt things like deer for people to eat?
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Normal Hunters In Remnant?   Normal Hunters In Remnant? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:40 pm

Most probably, there isn't really anything from stopping you from making a normal animal hunter.

To quote Cardin "Well, I know it's a lot easier to train an animal than a soldier." So normal animals probably do exist.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Normal Hunters In Remnant?   Normal Hunters In Remnant? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:40 pm

I would say animals do exist, but I would also say that it seems Grimm pretty much inhabit every piece of land beyond the walls of cities. So someone who does hunt animals for food better be very sneaky or capable of fighting.
Back to top Go down
soul_rune

soul_rune

PostSubject: Re: Normal Hunters In Remnant?   Normal Hunters In Remnant? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:51 pm

Do you think it would be possible for a less experienced fighter to hunt if they used more ranged weapons? (e.g. crossbow)
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Normal Hunters In Remnant?   Normal Hunters In Remnant? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:41 pm

They could but it would be dangerous if Mr. Crossbowhunter missed. There would likely be teams sent out.
Generally, I can imagine that there are plenty of domesticated animals inside of the city limits for easier food access.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Normal Hunters In Remnant?   Normal Hunters In Remnant? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:47 pm

"I don't need people to help me grow up. I drink milk." Milk gotta come from somewhere.

"She does like tuna a lot..." Tuna are animals.

And finally I leave you with this, a video of a bird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normal Hunters In Remnant?   Normal Hunters In Remnant? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Normal Hunters In Remnant?
Page 1 of 1