RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pirate Hunters Note

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

Pirate Hunters Note Empty
PostSubject: Pirate Hunters Note   Pirate Hunters Note Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:11 am

I'm giving up on running the pirate hunters now - not enough people left, plus I didn't really want to manage the thing in the first place! Anyone that wants to try take over is free to do so, I will try and have Yuuka go along with it as well since she's not in any sort of leadership position anyways. Just post here I suppose so people know.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

Pirate Hunters Note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirate Hunters Note   Pirate Hunters Note Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:24 am

As I'm the one who suggested this, it'd be a pretty dick move not to volunteer. Though, a joint running would be preferable. Kinda like the modmins of the Pirate Hunters, or something like that, anyway.
Back to top Go down

Pirate Hunters Note
Page 1 of 1