RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]

Go down 
+9
JL
Laris_Cole
Amber
Dakir
Nitzlplix
Vox
zhleader
Kaliot
Yuki-Chan
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:04 pm

Scattered throughout the city of Vale, and in particular around the area of the inn, are posters printed with an old, worn look, fitting for a group of pirate-hunters. The posters read:

The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] HyioSQ3

Upon entering the inn, one would find it to be packed with people, although most inns during the evening. Despite the large amount of people though, the place still retains a comfortable feel - it isn't too hot, too crowded or too loud. A fairly respectable place to come for a drink and to meet new people.

Inquiring with the barkeep about the pirate-hunting job would lead one to be directed to a back room, where a brown-haired woman would be waiting.

((OOC: Feel free to control the NPCs))

~~

Yuuka sat quietly at her desk in her temporary office - she had set up an office in this inn so she could keep everything organized during the recruitment process. She had all the papers, information, everything she needed all ready in front of her, with the only thing left to wait for being the recruits.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Aurelia strolled into the bar in her 'other' uniform. She looked around taking note of the difference in atmospheres between the Scurvy Potato and this inn. The contrast was to be expected, but that didn't mean she was any less surprised. Aurelia walked up to the barkeep and asked the person about the posters around town, and she was directed to a backroom in the inn. Upon arriving, she knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:07 pm

Zangretor stumbles into the inn, grabbing onto a wall. "Alright, Taabrea, this job better be worth it. We're gonna starve if we don't get this one! I'm gonna blow up half the city if we don't get some money before long!" Zangretor continues stumbling over various tables before noticing Aurelia head to the backroom. Zangretor laughs maniacally. "Kekeke, that must be the way! The way to our next meal! Let's go, let's hurry!" Zangretor gradually makes his way over, positioning himself on a wall a short distance away from Aurelia.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:52 pm

Hearing the knock on the door, Yuuka stood up from her seat and approached the door, adjusting the regular clothes she was wearing slightly out of instinct as she did. She opened the door with a smile, noticing two people outside waiting.

"One at a time please. Unless the two of you are in a group?" She said politely, beckoning the one in front (Aurelia) inside.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:02 am

Zangretor growls loudly. "Ughhhhh, do you at least have any food available? I'm gonna die if I don't get food soon!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:07 am

Yuuka looked at the man (Although he was acting more like a boy) asking for food. In an inn. Where they sold food. Strange man.

"Umm... Well if you want food you could always go back into the main room and order some... The food here is pretty good, and fairly priced too." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:10 am

"We aren't in a group."Aurelia looked at the man who she hadn't actually noticed before to her surprise. Food? Don't they have food here? Well, I guess he could be poor...
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:17 am

Zangretor stares grumpily at Yuuka, turning out his pockets. "I HAVE NO MONEY!" Zangretor slumps onto a nearby wall, obviously defeated. It is hard to tell if hunger has driven him mad or if he's just normally that strange.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:25 am

"Umm... Okay, just tell the barkeep to put it on my tab then, just as long as you only order one thing - he'll know you're lying if you try to order any more." She said to the strange man, essentially treating him to a meal. It would be no good to have to interview hungry candidates.

"Right, well come right on in then I guess. Close the door behind you please." She asked the seemingly-normal woman as she walked inside and sat on her own chair, waiting for the woman to sit on the one in front of her.

Once they were both seated, she would begin, "Okay, so you're interested in this pirate-hunting job? Wait, what am I asking, of course you are!" Yuuka said, getting a little flustered as she realized how silly her question was, "Ahem. So are you aware of the kind of commitments you need to make in order to join? You'll be in the air often, risking your life and the time you don't have to be on the ship you'll be on hold nearby. The job is very dangerous, and the pirates wont hesitate to kill you to save themselves. The pay and living conditions are good, however, and I will make do my utmost to ensure you don't die."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:33 am

Zangretor sprints to the bar, ordering the largest single dish he can find. "Hehe, great, now we won't die!" Zangretor gobbles down the dish before sitting back in his chair and waiting impatiently for the door to reopen.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:42 am

Caught off guard by Yuuka who seemed a little flustered, Aurelia felt she couldn't pay her full attention to what she was saying, but she got the gist of it. No free time, dangerous, good pay. All that didn't really matter to her...well maybe the pay did. But that wasn't the reason she was here, of course. Finding the sword was her top priority, and if pursuing the pirates was the way to do it then so be it.

She gave off a smile as Yuuka finished up. "I am aware of the commitments that I need to make when I am to join the organization, and I am aware of the risks I will be taking as a hunter of these pirates!" She thought for a moment. "So, what do I have to sign?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:47 am

Yuuka gave the woman an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry, but there are a few more steps. First, I'll need your full name, and second, please tell me your motivation for joining this group - as detailed as possible please. We need to make sure you're worthy to represent the Kingdom of Vale. Can't just let any random person in after all, even if they are skilled and willing to fight pirates." She said.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:06 am

I figured it wouldn't be as quick as I wanted it to be. Well, it's of no fault of her, of course. "My name is Aurelia Caelius of Frourio. I wish to join because all pirates do if raid and plunder, taking what doesn't rightfully belong to them. She paused for a moment, wondering if it would be alright to say what she wanted to. "A...special sword, a sword that was very precious to me, was stolen from me by them. All signs point to that at least. And I want it back." By now, the smile had faded from her face leaving behind her serious demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:16 am

While the woman had been speaking, Yuuka had pulled out her Tablet
Episode 13 Spoilers kind of!:
, accessing the database of files available to look this woman up, although she continued to listen intently to her her words.

"Well, nothing seems to be wrong with your file, pretty standard stuff. Good to know you're capable at least." She said absent-mindedly, putting away the Tablet as she refocused on the woman. Her face took on a more serious look as well, "That may be a problem. If you might potentially end up deserting your duty or putting yourself, the mission or teammates in danger to retrieve that sword, you would be a liability to the team. Do you still want to join, knowing that if you have a chance to retrieve the sword, you may be unable to do so due to orders?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:22 am

One would be forgiven for mistaking the young wo- ma- ... person... who gently kicked in the door to The Great Huntress Inn for being a rowdy teenager.

Ami was not, though xe was singing to xirself as xe danced between tables on xir way toward the back. "Where can you find pleasure, search the world for treasure, learn science, technologeeeee?" Xe looked at a somewhat surprised patron, as if asking him. Xe looked at the man's date. "Where can you begin to make your dreams all come true, on the land or on the seeeeaaaa?"

The two bystanders just stared at the strange... person... who quickly spun away from them.

"Where can you learn to fly," Ami continued singing, "play in sports and skin dive, study oceanographeeeee?" Xe wiggled xir butt as xe sang, suddenly turning to look at the bartender. "Sign up for the big band, or sit in the grand stand, when your team and others meeeeeeeeeeeet?"

By then, xe was almost to the barkeep, who just looked at xir with an expression of absolute unamusement, as if he had been expecting it the moment xe burst in. Which... he probably had. Ami was nothing if not predictable in the fact xe would carry out some form of shenanigans.

"In the Navy! Yes, you can sail the seven seas! In the Navy! Yes, you can put your mind at ease!" Xe hopped up on the bar, sitting there and grabbing the bartender by the head. His expression did not change one bit. "In the Navy! Come on now, people, make a stand! In the Navy! CAN'T YOU SEE WE NEED A HAND!?" Xe began shaking him, and finally a small smile broke his stoic demeanor that stopped xir song.

"... Yes, Commander, it's nice to see you too. Please let go of my head." Ami complied, sliding off and grinning at him as he began mixing xir usual non-alcoholic drink. "I assume you're here on shore leave, and just got here before the rush of sailors to ruin business preemptively?"

"Those boys and girls drink themselves into stupors whether I'm here berating them or not, if I affected business that much, you and your bosses wouldn't put up with me harassing patrons." Ami snatched up said drink, giggling. "So, did Carol get that kidney thing taken care of?"

"Yeah. Surgery went fine. No complications. She celebrated by taking Robby out on a holiday."

"Daaaaaaamn," Ami said, sighing when xe heard the bartender's ex-wife hadn't died horribly on an operating table. "Whelp, I'm actually here on business. They've got me running between paramilitary groups. Like those pirate hunters that are supposed to be organizing here. Sooooo, if you could point me in that direction..."

"I'd be happy to, once you pay for your drink." Ami flashed the barkeep puppy dog eyes, sipping xir drink as xe did so and making a steady slurping noise. The only moments of peace were between swallows, until finally the bartender cracked. "FINE, I'll put it on your old ship's tab."

Ami did not relent, the slurping continued, as slowly, xir eyes drifted to the bar, right where xe knew they kept the large pretzels. Back to the bartender. Slurp. Back to the bar. Slurp. Back to the bartender. Slurp. Back to the bar.

"... Fine, and I'll get you a goddamn pretzel." The bartender sighed, reaching under the bar. "You gonna be around more often now?"

"Maybe." Ami said, taking the large pretzel offered to xir, taking a bite out of it with a huge smile on xir face. "Depends how things go with this new assignment."

The bartender just nodded. "Well, the lady running that outfit just saw some people," his eyes drifted to the door, and Ami's followed subtly. And ever how subtly, as xe turned xir head and continued chewing as xe pointed at the door with the pretzel for confirmation. "So you might be waiting a bit."

"To hell with that, age before beauty, and rank before age." Ami held the pretzel in xir mouth, mumbling around it. "Luck'ry, I'ff got all free!"

As xe prepared to charge in, the bartender cleared his throat. "You can't take cheese sauce in there."

Ami didn't move a step, slowly turning xir head. "I don't haff cheese sauc- Ooooooh." Slowly, Ami took the pretzel out of xir mouth. "... Cheese me. I'll wait."

The bartender just smiled. "I'm gonna go on break. Just ask the kid if you need anything," he jerked his head at the younger man about to take his place. "... But he'll make you pay for it."

"So did you many years ago, as I recall." Ami just grinned, kicking xir legs back and forth under the bar stool as xe sat back down.

The bartender knocked on the bar. "Nice seeing you again, Ami. It's gonna be tough having one more crew of rowdy sailors in here without you keeping them in line."

Amittai just smiled and nodded, looking at the new guy a moment before xir eyes drifted to the door. Slowly, xe sipped xir drink, waiting...
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:32 am

"Huh?" She actually hadn't thought about that. She tilted her head down and started to bite her lower lip. "Yes..." She said timidly. "Yes...I would..." Her thoughts, thoughts from back then started filled her head. She needed the sword back, the last memento of-. Suddenly something hit her. She didn't turn out this way because she wanted to be selfish. She wanted to protect. Protect her friends, loved ones. To protect those who could not protect themselves. Aurelia's head jolted back up, her eyes refilled with a fire. As she spoke, her voice was much stronger now, much more stern than it had been just a moment before. "Yes, mam. I will put the team ahead of myself, ahead of my own personal desires.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:35 am

Fiona had been watching The Great Huntress Inn for a few hours, now. People going in and out, all with the same flier in-hand.

'Maybe this is the real deal', she mused to herself as she glanced at the same flier in her hand.

'Maybe they can help me find him'

It was apparent to her that it wasn't a trap, so she decided to climb down from her perch and check the inn out for herself.

Upon passing through the threshold of the inn, a wave of warmth crashed over her, her (usually) ever-alert self was now relaxed. The smell of rich wood varnish, meals, and alcohol created an aroma that gave the entire setup a homely aesthetic. She liked it.

She showed the bartender the flier. And he nods.

"Wait a moment, please, she's in the middle of an interview."

'In the meantime...'

"I'll have a Dragonfly, neat. A blue gin if you have any, thanks"

The bartender quickly produced a rocks glass filled with a blue liquid and garnished with a lime wedge. Fiona paid the bartender and took a seat at the bar.

She takes a sip of her drink and looks around the room.

'Not bad, not bad at all'

Last edited by Nitzlplix on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:37 am

Zangretor stares over at Ami. "HAHAHA, I like this... uh... guy? You here to kill pirates, too?" Zangretor continues laughing for a while before he suddenly stops. In a slightly deeper voice, he says, "Hearing their cries of pain will entertain me greatly! Strange new companion, continue your delusional rants, I wish to hear more before soothing my ears with cries of death!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:48 am

((OOC: Vote pls))

"Alright then, I have no problems with you joining." Yuuka said with a smile, filling in a few fields on a sheet of paper, before handing it over to Aurelia with a pen, "But I suggest you take a bit longer to think it through. Whenever you're ready, just sign at the bottom there and give the paper to me. It's just a simple contract similar to those that people joining the Vale Military have to sign."

"Could you call in the next person? I believe it was that strange hungry man." She asked politely as she prepared a second contract.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:52 am

Ami just glanced sidelong at the large-ish man, sighing. "If you're here for the pirate hunters, you'd best get used to saluting." Xe sipped xir drink slowly as xe dipped the end of a pretzel piece in the cup of cheese sauce xe had been given. "Chain of command is important."

Slowly twirling it, xe turned xir head more fully to the man.

"Commander Amittai Wormwood, former Executive Officer aboard the Phonicia. If you're here for the pirate hunters, you're going to have to get used to saluting superior officers." Taking a bite of the cheddar-covered pretzel, xe chuckled. "Unleff you fumhow make Captain..."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:01 am

"Captain!? Not likely! I'm just a filthy merc! I'll do anything for cash! If this didn't work out I was planning on applying for some job up at that fancy castle-looking place not too far away. I think it's a school or something. Killing Grimm is easy money! Killing people's easy money! I'll kill anything, sometimes I don't even have to get money for it!" Zangretor's says, now returned to his normal voice. He leans back in his chair, daydreaming about piles of cash and gold.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#417DC1][/color][color=#DCF0FF][/color]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:02 am

She nodded before getting up and exiting the room. "Yo food guy, you're up!" With her job done, she bought herself a bottle of rum, plopped herself down at an empty table, and began reading the contract. You could never be too careful with fine print these days, after all.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:07 am

"Sweet. Thanks, silver-hair!" Zangretor makes a small gesture of acknowledgment with his hand before jumping off his seat and heading in to the back room.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:15 am

((OOC: Right, so it's going to be time-skip method, just enter whenever and I'll create a new time-branch for you))

~~Zangretor~~
"Welcome! Close the door behind you and take a seat please. Did you enjoy your meal?" Yuuka smiled warmly.

"Right, let's get started. First I should make sure you're aware of the kind of commitments you'll need to make in order to join. You'll be in the airship often, risking your life almost constantly, and the times you don't have to be on the ship you'll be on hold in the nearby area. The job is very dangerous, and the pirates wont hesitate to kill you to save themselves. The pay and living conditions are good, however, and I will make do my utmost to ensure you don't die. Still interested?" She said, repeating the same thing she had said to Aurelia - protocol must be followed, after all.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:17 am

"Sweet. Thanks, silver-hair!"

As the large man rose from his seat, Fiona spotted a small red-haired figure, once obscured by the larger man's frame.

"So, what brings a naval officer to a place like this? Military life not paying the bills?" she asks with a faint grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next