RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A late newcomer approaches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tritan

Tritan

A late newcomer approaches Empty
PostSubject: A late newcomer approaches   A late newcomer approaches Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:46 pm

Silfurion stepped out of the Dust-Plane onto Beacon's main entryway. He looked around, his red calculating eyes watching for people. Priority one, find where I stay. Priority two, find the range. Priority three, hopefully find a team. He adjusted his rifle slung over his shoulder and a small whir emitted from his legs as he walked forward towards the main building, his heavy plated boots clacking against the concrete.
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

PostSubject: Re: A late newcomer approaches   A late newcomer approaches Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:31 pm

Derrick a little bummed over not being able to cheer up Chiyo bumped into Silfurion "oh geez I'm so sorry man, I've got a lot on my mind, wasn't watching where I was going"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A late newcomer approaches   A late newcomer approaches Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:36 pm

Silfurion looked down at Derrick and blinked a few times before taking a single step back. "Could you show me where people stay? And also knowing where the range is would be nice." He requested, his tone cold.
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

PostSubject: Re: A late newcomer approaches   A late newcomer approaches Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:19 pm

Derrick could tell he wasn't hostile despite the cold tone "sure follow me man" he then takes Silfurion to the range "fellow ranged user huh?" he shows him his Crossbow The Shadow Claw
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A late newcomer approaches   A late newcomer approaches Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:31 pm

He looks at the crossbow for a moment before unslinging Gelida Cor. "I see you appreciate an older style of projectile system. I respect that." With a thunk he set the large rifle on a table and started digging through his bag before removing two canisters of dust, one red and one blue. "Are you up for a little shooting contest? I'm sure your crossbow is just as good as Gelida Cor."
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

PostSubject: Re: A late newcomer approaches   A late newcomer approaches Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:42 pm

Derrick Smiled "Shadow Claw and me can keep up with the best of them" he then primed his bow and prepared himself for the challenge ahead
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A late newcomer approaches   A late newcomer approaches Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:51 pm

Silfurion smirked and grabbed the canister of blue dust before locking it into place on the bottom of the stock. An eerie glow started to emit from slots in the rifle before it mechashifted. The scope unfolded from the top of it, and a barrel extended from the front of the rifle, glowing slots carefully placed along the sides of it. He propped the stock against his hip and motioned towards the targets. "You first. Choose a range.
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

PostSubject: Re: A late newcomer approaches   A late newcomer approaches Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:11 pm

Derrick wasted no time showing his skills to Silfurion, he chose the farthest target, took aim, shut his eys and fired, scoring a bullseye "Booyah"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A late newcomer approaches   A late newcomer approaches Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:32 pm

He started to slow his breathing, taking a knee and bracing the stock of the heavy rifle against his shoulder. His finger hovered over the trigger, ready to fire. Laying his cheek against the cheek rest, he squinted through the scope. Wind speed, 2 MPH. 5 degrees vertical and three horizontal. Aaaand... fire. He squeezed the trigger, a crystalline whistle piercing the air as a large shard of ice flew through the air. It impacted upon the target with a puff of condensation. Once the condensation drifted away from the target, it revealed the shard sticking out of the target right on the line between bullseye and one point.
Silfurion looked up from the scope with a frown. "Hmm.. not quite good enough on my part. This round goes to you."
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

PostSubject: Re: A late newcomer approaches   A late newcomer approaches Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:51 pm

Derrick loaded another shot and takes aim, he fires and just misses the bulleye "Damn"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A late newcomer approaches   A late newcomer approaches Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:53 pm

"Not a bad shot however. Best out of three, what do you say?" He sighted in again, and recalculated his shot before firing. The crystal of ice splits Derrick's first arrow.
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

PostSubject: Re: A late newcomer approaches   A late newcomer approaches Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:21 pm

"you go first, need to think of more ways to be flashy" Derrick said as he reloaded his crossbow
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A late newcomer approaches   A late newcomer approaches Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:30 pm

"Oh, you want flashy?" He grinned as he removed the canister of blue dust and replaced it with the red dust. A low whine filled the air followed by a clang from the rifle. Silfurion leaned forward a little before firing, the gun now emitting a sharp crack as it fires. A large red shard flew through the air and hit the target, penetrating straight through the bulls-eye before exploding thirty feet behind the target.
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

PostSubject: Re: A late newcomer approaches   A late newcomer approaches Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:52 pm

Derrick then thought to himself 'ok, time to step it up Derrick' he then took aim with his crossbow, then he smirked and aimed and the rim of the target, he fired and it bounced off the target and two trees before landing in a bush 40 feet away "Ha"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A late newcomer approaches   A late newcomer approaches Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:06 pm

Silfurion watched the bolt as it bounced into the bush. "Well, I'm not sure what you were trying to accomplish there but good show. I like your style, see you around." With that, Silfurion packed up his weapon. "Oh, and my name is Silfurion Godhammer. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowmaster47x

Shadowmaster47x

PostSubject: Re: A late newcomer approaches   A late newcomer approaches Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:30 pm

"Derrick, also you may want to take another look" he points to the bush as an Ursa stumbled out with Derrick's arrow lodge right between its eyes as Derrick smiled
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A late newcomer approaches   A late newcomer approaches Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:32 pm

Silfurion nods his head in approval. "Very nice. See you around friend." He lifted his pack and rifle and walked out of the range.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A late newcomer approaches   A late newcomer approaches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A late newcomer approaches
Page 1 of 1