RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the late arrivel (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu

the late arrivel (open) Empty
PostSubject: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:22 pm

I Step of the ship and look up at the large building in front of me" so these is beacon, dam the construction most have been such a drag" I comment as I watch the students standing around me out of the corner of my eyes " the students don't look very threatening" I think to my self as I come to the entrance of the academy." well better late then never" I say and use my foot to put to push the doors open.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:05 pm

Claude steps off the aircraft, with an uneasy look on his face, He's so used to being with Arik and Nessa for the ride, but since they graduated it's just him. He spots a first year student in front of him, pushing the door open with his foot. "Don't you think it's a bit rude... opening a door with your foot like that? this is Beacon Academy. not a prep school." he says in his usual condescending tone, Claude adjusts the rifle on his back and looks at his pocket watch, letting out a sigh, before proceeding into the academy.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:08 pm

( lol it may be confusing but Karasu the character is a girl)

I look at the boy behind me and scan his body then flash him a lazy smile" oh come on now does it make a difference, plus its not like I kicked the door open right" I laugh as I lazily move out of his way as he move past me into the academy "Hum these guys different" I think as I inspect the rifle on his back, a slight grin appears on my face before it drops and I proceed on to my first class.

Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:24 pm

"Of course a first year student would think that" Claude says with a flat tone, he walks towards an area where a sign labeled "Range" leads to a corridor where the faint sounds of gunfire can be heard, he puts on a pair of headphones and draws his weapon as he enters the range.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:12 pm

I watch him go into the rand and then look at the door to my class" boring class intriguing boy.. boring class interesting boy" I stand there like I'm deciding which I wanted to do. Then with out another word I and sneak into the range by phasing through the door so not to alert the boy as I find a high spot to watch" yep these beats class" I whisper as I get comfy and watch.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:27 pm

"hmmm... why bother, there's no one else in this room... Claude sighs as takes off his headphones and connects his music player to a pair of speakers, before he presses play he goes to a nearby console and begins typing. at that moment several targets pop up, and he proceeds to press play, blasting fast pace classical music. "Lets get started, shall we? He Smirks as his mouth gets covered by a black face mask, and his right eye gets covered by a targeting sight. He aims his rifle and fires 6 rounds, "BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG" just the sound of the shot is enough to shake the room. Claude presses a button that makes a machine bring his targets, he studies his results carefully. "Damn... just four bulls eyes out of six shots... i'm getting rusty he mutters...
Back to top Go down
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:50 pm

" well these is interesting, what could the mask possible be for" I think to my self " a targeting system of course is 98% slower then the human eye, most are" I lean forward but the face mask it cant be for protection or he would be wearing more armor' I smile slightly." I wonder if he'll show his semblance" I lean back and watch.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:05 pm

staring at the targets in his hand suddenly 6 more pops are heard, "very well than" Claude says to himself, he takes less than a second to take aim and hit's all the targets in mid air BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG at that moment a targeting dummy with a boxing glove on a stick pops up right in front of him. Claude bends backwards, just barely avoiding the glove by a few centimeters, He aims his gun at the dummy's head, "POP" he doesn't fire a bullet, instead a sword shoots out from under the barrel of the gun, the hilt smashes into the head, knocking the dummy back. Claude kicks the dull side of the blade in mid air, effectively turning the hilt towards him, he takes hold of it and with two swift slashes, he slices the dummy apart in an "X" formation. "Hmm... That was far too close...I suppose i need to focus more.. Claude says to himself.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:47 pm

I stare a little astonished at the effectiveness of his sword skill and being able to swiftly go from using a rifle to a sword she could help but chuckle at the thought of fighting these guy in the future " well if I keep watching maybe I'll learn all his trick, or I could nap but that's not easy with him shooting down there so I'll just watch" I prop my feet up on a pipe as I watch him from above.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:02 pm

Claude's ear twitches after hearing an odd noise a midst the music, he tosses his sword up into the air, swiftly turning around and firing a shot barely missing whomever was hiding in the shadows. "Spying on someone while they're concentrating on training isn't very smart, especially a Faunus with sharp hearing such as mine.. Claude stares into the shadow, as if he's looking directly at the first year student hiding in the shadows, Claude extends his arm and catches the sword he threw up in the air. "Now tell me, rude girl, who are you? He growls, Glaring at the figure, that interrupted his training.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:54 pm

I chuckle softly" well it seems if slipped up. But his a Faunus with sensitive hearing and increased vision hum which means I can assume his reflex's are not normal either" I think to my self as a Phase through the pipes and land in front of him" I'm Karasu Gincrow, and you are" I say as a fake a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:58 pm

six more loud pops sound from every direction in the room, "BANG" Claude fires a shot right next to Karasu's head and hits a target, and shoots the rest out of the air. "Claude. I don't suppose you're here for a class, there are no teachers around. He speaks with a cold uncaring tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:40 pm

I giggle and look up at where I was a moment ago" Napping" I say with a smile" but that's hard to do when someone's shooting at you."I should be carful these guys got a snappy finger trigger, I wont be able to phase" I think to as my eyes lazily scan the room.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:54 pm

Steele casually walked into the shooting range, carrying his two large handguns inside his large leather jacket, all the belts that he normally would wear were in their usual places on his body. He held a box of his "normal" ammo in his hands as he carried the box to a nearby empty bench and set the heavy box down before removing his two weapons and sliding two loaded clips into them. However before continuing to his booth, he shot a small scowl at the two currently in the range. "Damn noisy..." he whispered under his breath as his voice trailed off and became inaudible. With little delay, Steele approached his booth and began to fire both handguns at once. The target seemed to tear and shred more than one would expect and it soon became evident Steele was using explosive rounds. As soon as he emptied his magazine and destroyed most of the target, he turned and began to stroll back over to his ammo-box.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:06 pm

"Noisey eh? is that what you said? Claude speaks with a raised eyebrow, pointing at his ears, He sheaths his sword back under the barrel of his rifle and taps his foot on the floor twice before 6 more targets skeet out of the floor behind him. He quickly turns around and again, under 1 second as he aims, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG he fires 6 more wall shaking rounds, but he barely nicks one missing the center. "Blast... My apologies if the music isn't suited for you. You see, it helps me concentrate. He picks up the target he missed and stares at it's chipped corner and sighs, "don't mind my sloppiness, I'm having a bit of an off day
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:24 pm

Steele quickly went silent and gained a more analytical look to his face as he moved to inspect Claude's weapon. "Hm...only grazing them? That's all you need it seems." Without giving any hint in his voice of what he meant, Steele made his way over to his Ammo-box and removed a clip's worth of ammo that seemed perfect for Claude's gun. "Explosive, careful not to drop them" he said with sarcasm laced within his voice as he extended his hand toward Claude. "These should be just what you need, don't worry I won't charge for these ones."
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm

"Oh, why thank you. Graciously said Claude. without so much as a glance over he tosses the nicked target, swings his rifle, and shoots it, before removing the magazine and loads a few explosive rounds into the now empty magazine. Those are quite the remarkable handguns you have there... if i may ask, what caliber are they? Claude asks curiously examining the two guns.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:05 pm

I stand there and watch as the newcomer walk into the range strolls past me and Claude. He stations himself at one of the ranges and I observe his weapons. "hum explosive ammunition but still the size of the guns say it hold large rifle round, it seems he isn't very accurate, but as he stated he doesn't need to be" I think to my self and start to slip back to my hiding spot well Cluade and the newcomer had a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:39 pm

Steele lifted his two large guns to give Claude a full view of the massive pistols. ".50, I'm not the one who made these actually, my father did, besides, anything bigger would destroy my wrists" he almost seemed as amused as he seemed bored "I build and service guns, all that stuff but I'm still a ways a way from the man who made these" he added before making sure his weapons were loaded and turning to open fire on another target, if one with sharp eyes were to look, they would see that despite him using explosive rounds, Steele was actually rather accurate in placing his shots.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:51 pm

Claude examines the guns, carefully noting every detail "How simply divine! That balance, barrel, that design! Those guns are the picture of perfection! Your father mush have been quite the hunter. said an impressed Claude. Another dummy shoot's out of the ground to hit him, but this time Claude jumps into the air, back-flipping over it and aiming the rifle, shooting down into the dummy's head. Oh dear, another close one... Forgive me, I almost forgot I had the light Melee simulation active..
Back to top Go down
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:25 pm

I chuckle and watch up from my previous hiding spot as I observe the two gunmen both showing off" Its sad how easily they forgot about me" I smile and place a pair of earmuffs I found on my head. " oh that's batter now, its time I get a nap" I lean back and close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:33 pm

It seems as though our little spy went back to her hiding spot. hmm, why bother even going to beacon if you're not going to train or go to class... Claude said, sounding almost doubtful of the hidden girl's talent. before looking back at Steele. Say, would you like to do a melee simulation with actual attack bots? He asked Steele Curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:42 pm

"Hell, why not? I could always use some up-close practice with these two" he lifted his two guns as if he was implying his guns were some sort of melee weapon, although the truth was he did use the two pistols as melee weapons. His attitude had changed slightly and now he seemed to be more polite and interested.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:08 pm

Right then, how does level 4 sound or would you like to keep it at level 3 due to our class year?... you're more than welcome to join, little spy girl Claude says, in a teasing tone, practically daring her to join in
Back to top Go down
Karasu

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:48 pm

I grin and reapper on the range with karataru over my shoulder"is that a challange,and only reason I haven don anything is beacouse you two were showing off your guns" I say with a much more sadastic tone and my lazy posture has seem to disapper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the late arrivel (open)   the late arrivel (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the late arrivel (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next