RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Monster's Mousetrap

Go down 
+6
Steven
LEE070SHDW
4th Wall Breaker
Daemonblade
Shortstop
BillyD3Kidd
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

A Monster's Mousetrap  Empty
PostSubject: A Monster's Mousetrap    A Monster's Mousetrap  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:03 pm

Tick… Tock…. Tick… Tock…

The clock in a room far off, yet much too close, clicks maddeningly with seconds. Only the dim light of a candle illuminates the shadow of a cloaked man through the room. Anyone entering would see the creeping shadow and think they were approaching a monster. The would not be wrong. Though on closer examination this monster wore the skin of a man, writing upon a large piece of paper in beautiful handwriting. A mouse scurried between his fingers, unable to escape the swift movements of the monster's reflex.

Tick… Tock… Tick… Tock…

A humming echoed through the room. Cheerful, but oh so terrifying. A siren's song leading way to death.

"Hickory dickory dock… the mouse ran up the clock…

Bong…

"The clock struck one…"

BANG!

Tick… Tock… Tick… Tock…

"The mouse went down…"

In the darkness of shadows his right hand dipped a quilled pen into the new source of "ink" for his final sentence.

"Hickory dickory dock…"

Now the message, the trap, was nearly finished. Like a starving predator the man, the monster, licks his lips and chuckles darkly. Vale has been quiet chaotic lately. But not… enough… pain...

Tick… Tock… Tick… Tock…

Adventure, excitement, and prizes. Words that not only interest, but inspire the young hearts. Have I caught you interest, friend? Of course I have. You are young, strong, powerful, the future of Vale itself.

However, adventure comes at a price. You would not need to worry, of course. A mind like yours can solve all puzzles. Skill like yours makes Grimm cower and hide. You ARE Vale's very muscle, the strength that keeps everything together. Heart, mind, and soul. I should go on, for you know you are the elite.

I have special interest in an old castle outside of the lovely Forever Fall. Getting you there will be simple, do not worry. You only need show at the edge of the forest, where the commercial and upper class districts meet, the Tuesday morning of tomorrow, and an airship will take you to your location.

It is there I will give you the exact information of your mission. I hope this does not repel you from this offer, for what fun in an adventure with no curiosity? Simply a walk. A very enthusiastic walk.

In conclusion, you students have quiet the opportunity in front of you. Don't miss it.

The monster chuckled deeply to himself, reading back over his message. He would have someone post this message at Beacon tomorrow, the mousetrap would be set.

Tick… Tock… Tick… Tock...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is a puzzle / combat plot featuring my villain character, Enigma. Your characters will be trapped and vulnerable. My point it, don't come in expecting to be invincible.

Now, I'm also not saying your character will die or be maimed, unless you personally tell me you are fine with that. However for every character I accept I will read their history and will use it against them psychologically.

As for characters, it will not be random. If you are not picked DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONALLY. It all boils down to if the character fits the plot better than others. It also doesn't mean your character is bad, again, it is just depent on how well they fit what I have planned.

6 characters will be chosen, and whether or not you submit in character is your chose.

Thanks for considering my plot!

Last edited by BillyD3Kidd on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: A Monster's Mousetrap    A Monster's Mousetrap  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:16 pm

Emerald's analytical. He can totally take this on.

Too many threads I'm in already. Sorry. I'm backing out.

Last edited by Shortstop on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
4th Wall Breaker

4th Wall Breaker

PostSubject: Re: A Monster's Mousetrap    A Monster's Mousetrap  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:32 pm

Megan is in it for the prizes and possibly riches.

I have nothing against her being maimed so plan as you like!
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: A Monster's Mousetrap    A Monster's Mousetrap  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:00 am

Lee is up for the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: A Monster's Mousetrap    A Monster's Mousetrap  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:13 pm

Solomon can take whatever you throw at him.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: A Monster's Mousetrap    A Monster's Mousetrap  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:47 pm

I'll sign up Hira Raziel, because why not?

I apologize, I need to get more used to this character before throwing them through a grinder.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: A Monster's Mousetrap    A Monster's Mousetrap  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Hmm, this seems to be a good plot for Schrodinger, but Daisy has a traumatic past. I'll leave it up to you to pick which character you would prefer to be in this plot, well, that's if you want either of them in this plot.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: A Monster's Mousetrap    A Monster's Mousetrap  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:13 pm

Sonny has an overwhelming need to help others. Sign him up if he fits well enough.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Monster's Mousetrap    A Monster's Mousetrap  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:59 am

Alright the results are in! I am going to lower it to 5 characters for the sake of making life easier for everyone. So, here are the contestants.

Daemonblade - Nathaniel Dispar

LEE070SHDW - Lee "Fumei" Kangano

Steven - Solomon Muncitor

Queso - Daisy Dunkelman

Captain Awesome - Sonny Schwartz

Everyone will be PMed a link to the thread once it is up. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A Monster's Mousetrap    A Monster's Mousetrap  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:17 pm

Any room left for Jacob Reaver?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Monster's Mousetrap    A Monster's Mousetrap  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Monster's Mousetrap
Page 1 of 1