RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Monster's Mousetrap

Go down 
+2
Daemonblade
BillyD3Kidd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

A Monster's Mousetrap  Empty
PostSubject: A Monster's Mousetrap    A Monster's Mousetrap  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:59 am

Within the edge of Vale, where the commercial and upper class districts meet, a small airship waits for the apparent arrivals who would show up. A blonde faunus leans on the airship, smoking a cigarette and scratching behind his pointed canine ear. His nose twitches as he blows smoke out of it before inhaling back through it and smirking.

"It's 'bout time someone showed up. I was told to be here early, and it's been a damned hour!" Taking another inhale of smoke, the faunus held it for a second before puffing it back out of his mouth. "You are lookin' for me airship, aye? Takin'a trip to that old castle? Ain't no one been in their for ages."

The man flicked his cigarette onto the ground and scratched his scruffy beard while driving it into the ground with his heel as he waited for the first arrive to show walk out.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: A Monster's Mousetrap    A Monster's Mousetrap  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:27 pm

Lee threw on his hood within the cab of a taxi as it sped through the maze of streets that was the border of two of the cities districts. Hailing the driver to pull off at a corner ( about a block or two from the supposed area his Detail was to meet at), he threw a pile of lien sufficient enough to cover the cost "at" the driver. He got out, and looked the full 360 degrees around him. Nothing too fancy. He began to walk to his destination, remembering the red text within that message he read recently. He had every reason to be suspicious, for Dust's sake, it was written in blood. But like any other person willing, a shot at anything like money, fame, or power could not be easily refused. Besides, he thought he could use some anyway. Reflection of all this drove him off the sidewalk, and into the street. Regaining from his subconsciousness, he jumped out of the way just as some fellow on a motorbike flashed by, nearly running him into the pavement. "Ever head of a thing called a speed limit!?" He continued his statement with plenty of cursing and "gestures", but this guy went by so fast Lee knew he wouldn't look back. Off in the small distance, he saw that same person park in front of the transport described in the letter. Oh, nice. Arriving in front of the ship by a few paces, he looked to what appeared to be the pilot. Confirming its future destination, he jammed his hands into his pockets and walked over a bit to the left of said Pilot. Seeing his would-be, road raging companion, he let out a light grunt. I hope the others aren't as....reckless.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: A Monster's Mousetrap    A Monster's Mousetrap  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:07 pm

The loud engine of a motorcycle can be heard. Around the corner of a building comes a red bike with two men on it. The noise softens into a crackle as it roles closer to the destination and stops as close as the road lets them get to the ship. The guy that was riding on the passenger seat gets off. It's Sonny.
"Sorry about making you give me a ride over here."
"Hey, I'm not the one who had to ride on the seat that's universally designated for women. You should worry about the fact that you rode through town like that, instead." An apology dismissal in disguise.

Earlier:
Spencer stares at a message to 'the brave ones.' Totally a trap-totally a trap-this is definitely a trap-it's for sure a trap. He then walks away, after he finishes reading it, with a small chuckle. Almost immediately after, Sonny walked up to it.
Adventure, excitement, and prizes, huh?...Yeah, you caught my interest, but why is the part on the bottom written in blood-red? The normal red you wrote in seems to be just fine...well, I wouldn't know about strong... Sonny looks down at his scrawny arms and keeps reading until he finishes. Yeah, that blood was completely unnecessary.

Now:
Spencer sighs. "I still don't get why you're doing this." Sonny shrugs.
"I wouldn't condemn the idea. Sure, it's a little sketchy-"
"-The last sentence was written in blood-"
"-Sure, it's very sketchy, but it sounds interesting." Spencer sighs again but relents.
"Craziest person I ever met, you know that? And I'm a bounty hunter. After a small pause he asks, "Not that you're comin' back or anything, but what was your name again?"
"Schwartz." Spencer smirks. Saying, "I'll remember that", before he revs the engine a couple times and takes off.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: A Monster's Mousetrap    A Monster's Mousetrap  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:29 pm

Daisy walked out of an alleyway which lead onto the street, which the airship waited at the end of, she was wearing normal black straight leg jeans and a plain purple hoodie, this was uncommon for her, especially as she often wears BDSM gear in public. But Daisy just didn't feel like bothering to dress properly today, she was quite depressed, she had found realized that she had a problem with alcohol, and was going on this trip, which was obviously a trap, to get away from Hoshi and be alone for a while. She eventually saw the airship and sighed to herself. She kept walking and eventually stood in front of the airship, noticing the blonde faunus, he reminded her of a faunus girl... Boy? She had met at Beacon, but older. She saw the others too, but didn't interact with them, she would have usually, but not under these circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: A Monster's Mousetrap    A Monster's Mousetrap  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:24 pm

Solomon sat in the back of a cab, attempting to work out what he had signed up for. A trap, obviously, though others had still signed up. Called by his instinct to protect, he had reluctantly decided to toss his name in. Granted, heading straight into the unknown was something he was strictly taught not to do, he had to make an exception if he hoped to help interfere with the mysterious host's plans.

"We're here. Pay up," the cab driver gruffly ordered as they reached the end of the road. Solomon tossed approximately the amount of lien required into the front of the cab and got out. He hardly made it two steps before the cabbie once again spoke up. "You're two short, pal. Exact change only."

Without turning to face him, Solomon replied, "Do I need to alert the authorities about the contents of your glove box?" By the stench of the driver, it was obvious he was on drugs.

"Jackass," the cabbie retorted as he rolled up his window and drove off. Solomon let out a sigh. He hated public transportation, but he couldn't really trust Sclav's driving abilities enough to let him drive the Wrecking Bull back home alone. Besides, he didn't want his brother getting involved at all.

It was hard to miss the airship and its growing crowd. Solomon calmly walked over to the group, surprised that he didn't recognize any of them. "Is this everyone?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Monster's Mousetrap    A Monster's Mousetrap  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:41 pm

The faunus looked between the four arrivals, nodding a bit before grinning. "Yeeeeup, I think it's about time we head outta here. Don't wanna hang around and attract too much attention." He stepped up on the side of the captain's cabin, looking around them once again.

"Now here's the deal. We are gonna to fly to the little ruins a bit off to the ruins down yonder. I'm gonna wait for you guys, and if you ain't out by sundown then I'mma assume you are dead." He blew the hair from his face before opening the door.

"I don't care 'bout your stories or why you are takin' this job. Honestly if I had it my way I wouldn't have nothin' to do with you Beacon nutjobs. Now hop on." With that the faunus rudely slammed the door, sitting down and starting the propellers of the ship. Lighting another cigarette, he leaded back in the seat and began to smoke, waiting for the four two hop on.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: A Monster's Mousetrap    A Monster's Mousetrap  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:53 pm

A small silence plagues the group, after the faunus hops in, until it gets interrupted.
"No~, stop~, you're flattering me~," says Sonny as he steps aboard and holds onto the door, beckoning the others inside.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: A Monster's Mousetrap    A Monster's Mousetrap  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:24 pm

Quite the gentleman this one. Lee strolled forward and climbed into the vessel, patting Sonny on the shoulder as he did. "Good to see ya again." He sat in one of the seats furthest back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Monster's Mousetrap    A Monster's Mousetrap  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Monster's Mousetrap
Page 1 of 1