RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcil

soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:12 pm

My vote personally is for Apollo.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:52 pm

....well....we are in a pickle aren't we....ok so now we left with a few options again Razz as I see it we could:

1: we roll the dice or flip the coin

2: we get a tie breaker vote from another member chosen by Kail and Dacil who would read the characters just as they did and then give the tie breaking vote

3: we do the vote but this time we provide an rp sample showing our characters in a situation that requires leadership and team work be it from another topic or something newly written

4: our team has a shared leadership (just an idea not sure how it work seeing how Apollo and Chelsea are partners)

If anybody else has any other ideas on how we can resolve this please feel free to share them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:13 pm

How about me and Darc play a match of tf2 against eachother, winner getting the honor of leading the team?
But in all seriousness i say a random generator works best, maybe we can get a mod to be the one to use it
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:16 pm

I have an idea for the heads/tails thing. This is a chatzy room I created. I can easily get it to choose between Chelsea and Apollo.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:55 am

I never herd of chatzy before can you explain how it would work?
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:43 am

Well, it's a chat room site and I can type in a command, i.e: /choose Apollo Cobalt, Chelsea Addams. And the room woulr randomly select one of the two. We could make it best out of three.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:51 am

If it's complete random then I'm ok with that and best out of three sounds pretty fair.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:04 pm

We could also just do a straw poll and put that in chat is another suggestion. Just do whatever is best you guys think.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:29 pm

well i'm ok with any method as long as it is far. but if I had to pick one I would prefer to get a tie breaker vote from somebody on the site.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:04 pm

Ok, I'll just make a poll on http://strawpoll.me/1248270 it's done. We'll have the results soon.
The leader of the team must put the following on this page.

Team Aced (AACD)
First Year Team

Members
Leader(Currently in debate): Apollo Cobalt (The Alpha) or Chelsea Addams (snaketicus)
Kail Christensen (Kail Christensen)
Darcil Avern (Darcil)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Why are there more then just one or two votes for either, i dont think people not from our team were voting?
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:23 pm

I posted it in chat, since we were tied.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:48 pm

It's mainly as a tie breaker that's all snake. Unless Kail or Darcil change thier votes or if you or I step down from wanting to be leader it has to be settled with a tie breaker vote since nobody was wanting a dice roll.

Thanks Kail lets us know when you get a result.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:07 pm

I still think a die roll would work better
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:18 pm

*The Alpha shurgs

It's a team choice, majority of the team wanted to do this and nobody seemed to wanted to roll the dice. If everybody wants to do the dice know I'm ok with it. But as I said earlier I'd rather have a tie breaker vote of some sort but if the majority of the team changes to dice roll I am completely fine with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:22 pm

Yeah i guess
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:32 pm

Ok, results from the vote are http://strawpoll.me/1248270/r
Apollo wins by a single vote.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:49 pm

Right then now that's settled we need a team color, Ace makes me think of an ace of spades which then leads to black but I don't know if that works...any suggestions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:55 pm

I think a dark green would work well
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:02 pm

And it's tied again. ;-;
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Like this one = color=#006600

.....well what do you want to do keep Apollo as leader? Give the poll 24hrs? Or just roll the dice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:06 pm

I think a die roll would be a good idea because the only people who voted were people who knew of the poll, most likely voting randomly
Also yeah alpha, or maybe the opposite and a really light green, your choice i guess
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:06 pm

Lol, that's Kail's color. XD
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:10 pm

We'll again the leader is a team choice so once we have too here answer from Kail and Darcil first.....I guess my answer is pretty obvious :L.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:11 pm

I just want the randomiser, would be so simple and so bias-less
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:14 pm

by opposite do you mean something like this?
color=#00cc99

If we do flip a coin or roll a dice I would want it to be best out of three.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:17 pm

I agree on both fronts alph
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next