RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Alpha

soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:39 am

Right

*goes off to edit his signature and stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:46 am

Signed us up for the Mount Cinnerous one
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:52 am

ok....where is that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:01 am

Check the banner, it should say something about initiation, click the links
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:05 am

kk
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:41 pm

Snake post in the team creation thread.....so ya know.....out team gets approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:54 pm

I posted in the team initiation sign ups, where else do i post
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:04 am

Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:34 pm

anybody have any idea's on how long it takes to get approved? :/

ok scratch my last comment anybody have any idea's on how long it takes to get for the initiations to get underway? :/
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Not sure, but we can start a dorm thread if we want to know I am pretty sure.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:18 pm

But don't we get our dorms after we form the team?....plus Apollo will be moving from the Forever Fall forest to a city so I doubt you will be seeing much of him in the dorms for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:23 pm

Doesnt have to be directly after team form, also i think we already have dorm
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:32 am

Ah ok well if you guys are up for a dorm topic I'm ok with that. Should I make it or do you want to make it snake?

Also do we want to come up with a plot line for them? involving romance within or out side the team, bonds/friends being made inside and out side the team personal demons each of us have to over come along with our lessons to be learned......you know that kinda stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:09 pm

So a thread where everyone attempts to settle into there dorms sound good?
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:10 pm

yea ill make it in a bit...but I would really want to get some plot decided on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:11 pm

True enough but i personally would like to get a bit of a better understanding of how they interact as a team first
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:14 pm

fair point but its no harm to throw ideas out there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:16 pm

True enough, i have this idea about them going on a Diplomatic mission and ****ing it up badly
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:21 pm

yea that sounds like fun...that should be there first and from there they realise the need to shape up and begin to work together in both their respected partners and as a team overall.

after that I think we should give a forward a mini plot aimed around each character so they can gain some development and overcome any personal demons they may have. this could connect us to points in a bigger plot that has something to do with the white fang....I think they would try and kill Apollo since he is half faunas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:24 pm

Whatever you think would work man, im all up for something like that (Though chelsea would just sit in a corner as the others did something she would deem stupid)
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:31 pm

Apollo wouldn't let that happen since 1 he is her partner and 2 she is supposed to be there leader. he would get pissed...pimp slap her across the face and most likely say "IT DOESN'T BLOODY MATTER IF YOU DEEM IT STUPID! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A TEAM AND YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE OUR LEADER SO I RECOMED YOU STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU'RE SELF AND BEING A BITCH AND FOCUS ON THE TEAM AND IF YOUR NOT GOING TO DO THAT YOU CAN JUST GO HIT THE ROAD BECAUSE I DON'T WANT A SHITTY LEADER!"......something like that.....you know just a wake up call......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:33 pm

And then she would slash Apollos knee caps and punch the other members of the team out, before dragging them back to the dorm
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:35 pm

lol....but really please act like a leader a team is nothing without a good leader....also I doubt she would be able to slash at his knees
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:38 pm

The joke is that she is apathetic until she needs to not be apathetic, apollo was a dick so she acted in accordance
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:40 pm

that would only be when he gets sick of her not acting like a leader. he is going to be silent most of the time that will most likely be the second time he ever speaks to the team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:41 pm

Thats the thing though, Chelsea doesnt need to be a leader unless the team is going to be completely destroyed, she dislikes people not doing things themselves
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:43 pm

.....right....I'm not going to comment on that cause I don't want to get into a fight over what a leader should be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)   soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

soooooo.......teams.....anybody? (First year team)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next