RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:44 pm

David smiled and nodded. "A pet husky? My brother Dan had one. Great dog, very friendly." He said smiling. He remembered his brother, and pushed the thought out of his mind for now. He looked at her ears and shrugged. "Doses it matter if you're a crossbreed. My co-worker has a pet ferret, and she's a crossbreed as well."

(OOC: crossbread means faunus right?)
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:57 pm

(OOC: yee, alongside hybrid its the primary synonym i use for faunus)

"Well, I'd expect that it's completely normal for, say... a canine Faunus to have a canine pet, a bird Faunus to have a bird pet...so on and so forth. But, as most people know and have seen, canines and felines tend to...I guess rival greatly? So I guess that's why I say the word 'despite my crossbreed genetics.'" Shrugging once more, Chelsea would next reach over a tad over the table with her right hand, grasping hold of a napkin. Once she had taken a bite and finished the french fry she had held before hand, she would lift the tissue up to her mouth, gently wiping before setting it back down.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:01 pm

David nodded. "I know that they fight, but would Faunus fight with animals? I mean like a dog and cat Faunus?" He asked out of general curiosity. "Most animals respect their handlers....except for the time my bird ripped a gash in my arm." He thought back to when it happened. Never let a bird with robotic arms land on your non-robotic arm.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:51 am

"Er...I'd assume so, depending on the person at least. I've seen a few people that are Faunus, but seem to take a great deal after their bestial genetics and way of action, rather than their human. It causes them to act more like their animal side, so...a more wild canine Faunus may have the urge to howl or bark in reaction to something, or a Faunus that's more like a feline than a human may enjoy chasing after mice and yarn, or possibly even laser pointers depending on the individual. This effecting them in the same way, they may care for their pet, but may occasionally stir up and pick something with them unknowingly or against their will due to their hidden past of rivalries between their species." Pausing, Chelsea would take a breath, bringing herself to sit straighter up due to the fact that she had been slouching a tad up until then. "Same could go for, say...a snake Faunus with a rodent pet, a wolf Faunus with...Hell, a reindeer pet, for God knows what reason; so on and so forth."

Several other sentences upon this topic seemed to enter the girl's mind, yet she keep them to herself. After remaining quiet for a little while after allowing herself to trail off the first time, so lifted her gaze --- which she had settled upon the tabletop once more for a short while --- and back up to meet David's. "...And, um...JR basically ripped into your arm? Damn..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:25 pm

David just nodded as he listened to her statements. .....laser pointers........nah. He chuckled slightly, and went back to listen to her. When she asked him about his arm he just nodded.. "Yup. It would appear that I forgot to put on padding for him. He dug right into the bone. Hurt very much." He said as he looked at his arm. "He certainly earned his name, that bird of mine." He looked back to meet her gaze.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:27 am

Should one had been paying a decent amount of attention, they just might have noticed wince that the feline had processed, the thought of talons digging through the flesh and partially into the bone painfully registering within her intellect. Giving a somewhat weak laugh, she shrugged. "Ahah...I'd guess as much..." she said quietly, still working on pushing the thought from earlier from her mind. Failing at the task she would sigh lightly, her head shaking from side to side the slightest bit as she began building her next vocal line. "He earned his name?" would come the curious inquiry, the hybrid's tone rising higher the slightest bit near the end of the remark. "You said it was JR, right? Does it, like...does it stand for anything?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:29 pm

David nodded. "Yes, his name is Jack the Ripper. Little guy is small, but he will shred his targets." He smiled warmly. "He may pack a punch, but he won't his friends on purpose. He'll even rub his head against you if your nice to him."
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:00 am

A small smile found its way across the girl's lips once more, a soft laugh pairing it. "...I love how you're just smiling like that when you say how your bird can tear people apart. I mean...it's a normal expression that most people have when saying something like that." Sarcasm would be found within her tone, infused with a tad of amusement. Another giggle would sound soon after she had finished speaking this, and she would then shake her head from side to side the slightest bit. "Though that bit about rubbing his head against you is still kinda cute."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:25 pm

David just smiled. "Usually done to get your attention. He is very friendly and loves to be petted." He just smiled at her. He was having a nice time, and hoped she was as well. The cyborg decided to let her talk next. He was drawing blacks on discussion topics.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:43 am

OOC: yo havent had much time on the internet lately sorry
....and david aint the only one drawin blanks on conversation topics

Several moments of silence would be recognized and registered within the girl's mind not too long after David's last remark. Realization of this would strike her a tad late thus she began struggling to find something, anything, to talk about and cut the quietness. "So...you attend Beacon too, right? How long has it been since your first day?" she asked, a mass amount of other conversation focuses breezing past her brain.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:51 pm

David snapped out his deep thought, and began to think. "I got here during the fourth drop off of students. I was a bit late getting here, though. What about you? When did you start going to beacon?" He asked as he finished his steak and mashed potatoes. He now sat and waited patently.

(OOC: yeah.......just time skip when we run out of things to post....im running out of ideas.)
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:12 pm

(OOC: iiiiiiin that case...let us timeskip to after theyre done eating and shiz)

Silent steps would be taken toward the restaurant entrance; the sound of the front door opening from the inside would soon sound as Chelsea grasped hold of its handle and pulled it toward her. She looked to the side, gazing over at David as she waited on for him. "Though the place was somewhat empty, you were right...they did serve some pretty good food here," she said, giving a faint grin as she held the door. Looking downward briefly, she would lift the remaining, unoccupied extremity, giving a small tug at her tie in order to comfortably adjust it. "Now...do you have anywhere else to go in mind? You did suggest for us to just venture around Vale tonight," she would say, sending a quick, somewhat hidden glance over to the other while adjusting her little...accessory, for say. Should he be blank on ideas for the meantime, the girl did have an idea of where to go; though if he had some suggestion, she would just save hers for later, or perhaps another day.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:26 pm

David just thought to himself for a second. "Besides exploring not really. Got any ideas? I'm drawing a blank on location sadly." He said with his face tingling as it reddened. He really had not looked around vale for all the time he was there. He mostly just went to work and had coffee here and there. The small cybor would now just stand there and wait on her response.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:20 pm

"Well..." she began, stepping fully stepping out and into the open after David exited. Once she had adjusted her tie toward her heart's content she looked over toward the docks in the distance, taking the dark horizon within and registering it within her intellect. "I'm somewhat of a stargazer, so...if you didn't have anywhere in mind, I was thinking that we could head over to the Forest of Forever fall, even for just a little while. It's dimming right now, and by the time we get there, it'll probably be dark enough to see the stars. I've visited the Forest during the evening from time to time ever since I came to Beacon, and you could practically see all the stars strewn across the sky there since there aren't any lights there, aside from starlight and moonlight of course. I normally climb a tree to avoid detection by any possible Grimm and just lay on one of its branches, facing up and looking through the leaves. It's beautiful."

Pausing, she averted her gaze from the horizon afar and back toward the lad alongside her. Thin, delicate fingers would raise and curl around her headphones, fixing them toward a more comfortable position around her neck, similar to how she had handled her tie. "If you want, we could just go around town instead of visiting the Forest. I really don't mind what we do...it'll probably be fun like how it's been thus far, anyways." The last remark would be added with a gentle, brightening smile.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:37 pm

David looked over at her and smiled. "I think you have the better idea. Stargazing is a fun pastime for me as well." He said returning the smile. He followed in suit as he waited for her next move.

[In head]
...I may lose that fifty....
Ya don't say? Well looks like I might be a bit richer soon haha!
CAN IT!.....lets watch...
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:59 pm

Nodding, the lass began walking in the opposite direction that she was facing, keeping her gaze locked upon David for a little while. "Hey, then what are we waiting for? Let's go; we can talk more along the way," she went on with some glee, the slightest sense of a giggle able to be heard within her tone. Once this was said she would fully turn around, walking off toward their next, set destination.

(Aaaaah, made a new topic to continue this right before this post, right here: https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t1654-a-night-out-in-vale-closed#59666 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)   A Night Out In Vale (Closed?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night Out In Vale (Closed?)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2