RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another arena (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Another arena (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:16 pm

Fionn sat in the front row welling with excitement as the list of fighters narrowed down closer and closer to his name
"This is going to be fun" He thought as he took a quick swig of alcohol, being careful of anyone noticing, being in the school after all.
He heard his name called and got out of his seat to walk towards the arena, where he proceeded to step up the stairs and wait for his opponents name to be called
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:51 pm

Mihail sunk low in his seat while names were called out. 'How the hell did I get involved in this...' Mihail wasn't one to be scared of a fight, but never looked forward to the getting into one. 'Just stay low... maybe they won't notice you-" As the thought went through his head, his name was called out.

Giving a slight curse, he dragged himself out of his seat and slowly made his way to the area. "Please let him be a push over..." Taking a step out, he looked across the area to see a fairly large opponent that didn't look like the push over he was hoping for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:58 pm

Fionn quickly took a sip of whiskey as he watched his opponent walk onto the stage
"He looks pretty strong" He thought as he stretched his arms and yawned feeling even more excited about the fight then before. His opponent was now fully on the stage facing him, he grinned at him
"Names Fionn, i see were here to beat each other up" Fionn said to Mihail
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:21 pm

Looking across the arena, Mihail could make out a flask that his opponent drank from. 'Is he really drinking alcohol before a match?' Pushing that issue a side, he addressed the student. "Looks like it, sadly..." Raising a hand to his chin, he pushed his head to the right and left as he popped his neck. "Name's Mihail."

Pulling his axe from its sheath, knowing he wasn't allowed to use its gun form, he activated his arm guard and turned it into a full sized shield. "When ever you're ready. Rather get this done and out of the way." He yawned halfway into his sentence. Looking over at his opponent, he attempted to figure out what he was getting into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:32 pm

Fionn grinned his usual grin and cracked his knuckles. "How about to raise the stakes a little, loser has to buy the winner a round of drinks" He said confidently, feeling near giddy over the fight that was about to go down.
Before his opponent had a second to respond the announcer began the countdown to the fight. (Five) (Four) Fionn cracked his neck (Three) (Two) (One).
As soon as the announcer said One the blade was off his shoulder and charged with electricity. Fionn threw his weight behind the blade and towards his opponent
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:24 pm

Mihail let out a sigh at the thought of drinks. "No thanks man, not exactly of age if you haven't noticed." He raised the head of his axe, resting the back of it on his shoulder as the announcer counted down.

At the start of the match, Fionn charged straight at him, sword ready to swing. Raising his shield to his side, tilting the shield as he put all his weight behind it so the incoming blade, as large as it was, would slide up and over his head with minimal effect from the impact of the swing.

The plan almost went off without a hitch, if it wasn't for the electricity that sprung out form his sword and through Mihail's shield, giving him a hard jolt that froze him for a second. Regaining his control, he quickly rolled out of the close quarters as he tried to shake it off. He could feel his heart beating faster from the close call.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:39 pm

Fionn grinned harder as he saw his opponent flinch and back off. "Sounds good then Goody TwoShoes" He said to Mihail as he stretched slightly, drumming his finger on the trigger of the blade. "Doesn't matter though, i knew you would be buying me the drinks anyway" Fionn said with a slightly smug voice as he noticed his enemy twitch an abnormal amount
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:08 pm

Mihail could feel his blood pumping, looking at the smug face of his opponent as he boasted. "Cocky son of a..." Mihail muttered as he lifted up his shield, just below his face, and charged in, anticipating for Fionn's next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:13 pm

Fionn saw as his opponent began to boil with rage. "Three. Two. One" Thinking the last number as his opponent came crashing towards him.
The blue flames of lighting streaked up and down Oberursel as Fionn slammed the tip of the blade into the ground and crouched behind it as his enemy ran towards him, now only being a few feet away
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:04 pm

The world slowed down as Mihail took in every little motion of his opponent. He was perplexed when he decided to stick his sword down into the ground. Planting his foot into the ground, he jumped into the air, completely clearing him and landing down right behind him. Turning his momentum in a few steps, he charged straight at him once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:07 pm

Fionn was having the time of his life fighting Mihail, he had been so bored recently and finally found someone who could throw some punches "Aaaaaand boom goes the dynamite" Fionn thought as he vaulted over the handle of his blade, still holding down the trigger
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:17 pm

As Fionn just sat there, Mihail took advantaged as he charged. He still held himself back, not wanting to use his axe against another. He pulled up and kicked straight for his mid section, hoping to knock him away from his weapon and force him to surrender.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:26 pm

Fionn took the kick to the stomach, barely blocking it with his aura he flew back sword flying from the ground still in his hand. "I guess i underestimated you" He said to the man infront of him as he spun his sword around in his hand showing off. He yawned and cracked his neck again "But i might not i don't know, oh look at me rambling o- HEY WHO IS THAT!" He said pointing behind his enemy in a childless attempt at trickery as he slammed his blade into the ground with sparks flying once again and pole vaulted ten feet into the air, he raised his sword for the blow
"I hope he has enough money for a good wine, wait did he accept that bet?" He thought as he descended on the man
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:02 am

Mihail could feel power of his kick connect fully as he sent Fionn flying back. "Give it up now or the next one will be with an axe." He gritted his teeth as he got back up, popping his neck as he talked babbled on. As he shouted, Mihail foolishly fell for the trick as he looked over his shoulder. Knowing he had been fooled, he turned back to see Fionn falling down towards him. Not having the range or defense to block his incoming attack, he quickly rolled out of the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:07 am

Fionns blade embedded itself in the ground once again, making a chasm that spread for four feet in front of it. "I must admit you're really good at this" He said to the man infront of him "Maybe it will be me buying you drinks, and by that i mean chocolate milk" Fionn blurted out insulting the man slightly
He held Oberursel in a hack-and-slash position over his shoulder and dashed forward to his enemy
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:13 pm

Mihail seemed to only be put into more of a bad move when Fionn called him a milk drinker. He decided that this fight was over, starting to get quite annoyed with his opponents cockiness. Charging in as well, he attempted to take advantage of the larger weapon have poor speed.

As they closed in, Mihail went for something that his opponent would hopefully not expect. He shifted his weight back, going into a slide as he went for a sliding kick, hoping to take his feet out from under him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:35 pm

Fionn continued to run towards his enemy, blade hungry for a hit; he knew his cockiness only made him look bad but that was the point, when the enemy is filled with truly purposeless rage they begin to slip up (yet another thing he learned growing up on the streets).  
He continued his dash forward as his enemy did similar, grinning with enthusiasm at the prospect of getting an easy hit in he did what he would have done even not knowing what his enemy was going to do, he jumped into the air sword first.
He landed behind his opponent
"I guess were having a real Mexican stand off here" He said to Mihail (Clearly not knowing the proper situation to say that in) as he turned around to face him, raising his sword in defense
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:30 pm

Disappointed that his opponent had gone for a aerial attack, Mihail stuck his feet into the ground and used his momentum to pop himself back up to his feet. He sighed at how long the battle was starting to last at this point. It was starting to annoy him, along with his terrible one liners.

Kneeling down, Mihail began weighing his options, trying to come up with a new plan to take on Fionn. His frontal assaults, while he got away lucky on the last one, weren't giving him the best results. 'Maybe I should let him make the mistakes...'

Sticking his axe into the ground as he pushed himself back up off it, he stood with a smirk across his face. Leaving his axe embedded in the ground, he lifted his hand back to stifle back a yawn. "If only this was actually challenging." He was bluffing of course, but he needed to turn the mind game around.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:27 pm

Hira walked in on the dual happening, and watched from the sidelines. They both look sufficiently strong. I wanna fight the winner! A grin coming over her face, she started bouncing on the balls of her feet, her absurdly heavy armor in it's stored form clacking on her back. I just can't wait!

Last edited by Tritan on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:33 pm

Fionn stared at his opponent with his axe in the ground giving a dumb look to him, he continued to stare at the man for awhile. "I honestly have no witty remark for this, because i have no idea how to counteract this Oh so powerful move that i could neeeever get past" Fionn said once again mocking his opponent
He tipped his blade at his enemy in a way that looked as if the match had only begun, then walked ten feet back and sat on the ground cross legged with his sword laying on his shoulder. "If you aren't attacking me then why should i attack you?" Fionn asked the man standing before him "I mean... it's only fair" He said now grinning cockily at Mihail
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:03 pm

Mihail sighed as his opponent seemingly refused to move unless he did, as he turned around and walked back ten or so feet before sitting down. 'You got to be kidding me...' His opponent was so ready to get into a brawl, and now he's sitting back.

Rolling back onto on his back, Mihail propped a leg up onto his other knee. He figured by this point, Fionn was just trying to find a way under his skin, and Mihail wasn't going to let him. "Fine by me." He pressed a button on the inside of his shield, causing it to collapse back into a normal arm guard. He yawned again before he addressed his opponent. "Gives me a chance to make up for the nap that this match costing me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:54 pm

Fionn continued to sit down, he put one headphones in his right ear and let it get destroyed by some overly bass reliant music. "So, then, why don't you take your nap and i wait over here, when you're done napping we can go back to me preparing to kick your ass" He said to the man with a grin
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:27 am

Mihail would have easily just sat there and done just that; take a nice long nap. However it didn't seem like anyone else watching was enjoying their performance, as boos started to echo. Performing a kip up, Mihail reached behind his head as he stretched out his swinging arm. "Would love to if it wasn't for these damn people." Dislodging his axe from the ground, he began to swing it around as he warmed up his arm. "Well, might as well finish this." Giving his opponent time to get up and ready himself, he decided to keep his shield sheathed for one last attempt, adding in a little bit of fear so his semblance would kick in after the little relaxation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another arena (Closed)   Another arena (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another arena (Closed)
Page 1 of 1