RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jack in the arena (Limited=1)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Empty
PostSubject: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:44 pm

month 5 week 18

The arena was silent except for a few voices and the sound of hurried footsteps. Soon a student burst through the door. "THE VOICES STOP THE VOICES!" The student screamed as he ran out of the room. Inside sat Jack Lantern eating some pumpkin pie. Aw. I lost another friend. Maybe if you would stay quiet for 5 minutes. "Now, now that's enough from you two, I want to enjoy may pie before my opponent arrives." He said as he took a bite of pie. Over on the bleachers sat the referee, a tall man with a tired expression on his face. His name tag read Randal. Everyone seemed to call him Randy, and he hated it. He took a sigh and waited for the other student to arrive. Jack smiled as he finished his pie and put a lollipop in his mouth and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:15 pm

The sound of foot steps echoed in the arena as a tall oriental man walked in wearing regal blue attire, his arms crossed underneath his over-sized sleeves. His long, silken hair was tied back into a flowing ponytail and his narrow eyes behind his glasses looked like they could pierce through a wall.

"I have come as requested," Lao Tzu announced out loud. "I am Lao Tzu. Shen Lao Tzu. Who may I address as my opponent?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:22 pm

The referee looked up and saw the boy. He sighed as he got up and to position. Jack looked up, causing his mask to go across his face. He looked over and smiled to see his opponent. " Well, it seems sweets shall have to wait." He said as his voice seemed to his under the mask. He grabbed his chest and walked to the ring. "I am Jack, Jack Lenten." He said as he moved. "Can I play with him he looks fun." "Silence child. Never underestimate an opponent." "Oh, hush you two the dice shall deicide." He said as he slapped the pumpkin face on his chest. The eyes began to light up with dice rolling inside. "I do apologize for them, they never know when to be quiet."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:48 pm

"So you're my opponent," Lao Tzu stated, stepping up onto the arena and ignoring the disembodied voices. "I am Shen Lao Tzu. You may call me Lao. May I ask the name of the one I face in battle?"

Once the two exchanged pleasantries and introduced themselves, Lao Tzu went right to the point and said, "Right then. Let us begin."

Lao Tzu looked like he was about to bow but then stopped himself abruptly and stood straight up stiffly. "Oh! I do apologize for being so rude," Lao Tzu exclaimed. "I should be following the proper ways of this country. Let's see, I recall a western movie about this..."

Lao Tzu placed a hand to his chin and closed his eyes in thought. Suddenly he hit his fist against his open palm and stated, "Now I remember! Please wait a moment while I prepare for the proper procedure."

Lao Tzu abruptly left the arena. He returned a little while later and hastily fast walked up back onto the arena stage. "I'm sorry but this was all I could find," Lao Tzu said, holding up a rubber glove from the nurse's office. "Now let's see. The movie I saw showed how to do this. Allow me to respectfully follow the traditions of this country."

Then suddenly he slapped Jack's masked face with the rubber glove with a loud SNAP!

"I challenge you to a duel!" Lao Tzu yelled out loud.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:01 pm

The slap moved Jacks mask a bit and he just laughed. "Okay then? Also its more in the wrist. Like so." He said as he removed his glove and slapped it against Lao's face leaving a big red mark. He looked at the eyes on his chest and saw he rolled a 13. "Excellent. Duel accepted. Now........" He said as he throw his chest on the ground and kicked the chest open and a Vickers machine gun popped out. "I suggest running." He said as he grabbed ahold of his weapon and began to fire stun rounds onto the man.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Without even moving, Lao simply lifted up his palm and a flat screen of aura extended from it and blocked the spray of bullets.

"I thank you for the advise. I'll be sure to remember it," he said plainly. Then he sprinted forward trying to close the distance between him and Jack while holding up the flat shield.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:16 pm

Jack smiled. "So close combat eh? Vary well...DARKNESS!" As he said this the room was shrouded in darkness. The darkness completely blacking out everything. Jack looked around and saw his chest through the dark. The ram faunus bent down and looked at his chest. He then quickly began to put his machine gun away. Being as quite as possible. He grabbed a pumpkin bomb and chucked it behind Lao as a distraction. The fuse glowed as it flied.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:01 pm

Lao Tzu glanced at the light and was able to discern it as the fuse of some sort of explosive from the sizzling hiss it gave off. With a thrust of his arm, he released Rakshasa from his sleeve and used it to bat the bomb away before retracting the long chain weapon back into his sleeve. Simultaneously, he had brought Meng up to his lips, muttering into the pipe before breathing in the smoke.

"Maragidyne!" Lao Tzu exclaimed as he blew a huge blaze of fire from his mouth and spun around to form a blazing ring of fire around him. The fire would illuminate the area within and a bit of the area around.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:09 pm

Jack had folded his weapon up as he slammed the pumpkin's face again. The eyes lit up as he saw the fire shoot out. "My, my." He said as he looked down. The numbers were now 4 and 6. He smiled at this and kicked his chest open. Soon the sound of a chainsaw filled the air. One yellow eye illuminated the room. "Darkness recede." He said. As he said this the darkness receded back to Jack. He smiled as he stood behind a tall strongly built man with a chainsaw. "Now let us begin." The puppet said taking a step twards the man.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:19 pm

Still protected within the ring of fire, Lao Tzu watched calmly as the large man approached, watching its movements carefully as he took a bull stance, ready to either strike or dodge at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:50 am

The puppet stopped and raised its empty hand at the boy. The hole on his hand slowly began to glow yellow. The sound of electricity crackling could be heard. Then the puppet sent a large bolt of lighting flying at the feet of Lao, hoping to knock him off balance.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:56 am

Lao Tzu brought his feet together in a crouching position made a high jump into the air to avoid the strike. He then lashed out with Rakshasa, throwing the chain whip to fly pass the large puppet, digging the blade into the ground behind it as an anchor. Using the mechanism that would usually pull the chain back to him, Lao Tzu pulled himself towards where the end of Rakshasa was, dug into ground about five feet behind the puppet. While in the air, Lao Tzu would have brought Meng to his lips.

Landing in a crouch behind the puppet, Lao Tzu would remove point his open palm at the puppet announcing, "Mabufudyne!"

A cold wave of air would blast from his palm at the puppet and freeze the air around it to encase it in ten feet thick of solid ice.

Without waiting to see if he successful, Lao Tzu turned in the direction of Jack darted towards him at rapid speed. He made it look like he was charging straight at him but it was a feign where he would suddenly dart to the left after getting within five feet of Jack and lash out Rakshasa, extending the long chain and swung it at Jack's legs to wrap the chain around his knees and pull to make him fall over. While doing this, Lao Tzu would have Meng to his lips, breathing in the dust smoke of choice.

If his move with Rakshasa was successful he would announce "Garula" and blast high speed air from his feet to make him sped up, running in a rapid circle around the arena was dragging Jack across the ground. If his first move with Rakshasa was unsuccessful somehow though, he blast the cyclone wind from his mouth at Jack, strong enough to knock down Jack, and then use the opening to jump into the air and land a drop kick again the puppeteer's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:52 pm

As Lao charged Jack saw the chain going for his legs. He slammed his chest into the ground to block the chain going for his feet. He jumped over the chest and let the chain slip under it. As he landed he saw a cyclone heading his way. He hung on to the back of his chest as the blast hit. It sent his chest and him flying into the ice block.. The ice shattered and freed the giant. Jack just smiled and pointed at the man and slowly got up. The puppet looked over and his chain saw revved to life as he defended Jack from the man in the air.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:31 pm

See the puppet free, Lao Tzu brought up Meng to his mouth as he started to descend. He activated his semblance, calling upon the silk webs and unleashing a strings of aura from his finger tips towards the puppet. With masterful weaving motions, Lao Tzu moved the strings around to ensnare the massive body. He would then remove Meng from his lips and announce, "ZIODYNE!"

Currents of high voltage electricity equivalent to a direct strike of lightning would travel through his fingers down the strings to electrocute the puppet and in turn travel across the strings Jack used to control it and hit him.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Jack just smiled as the electricity began to shock him. The large puppet looked at Lao and twisted its hand to grab the wire. It then sent currents of electricity from its own weaponry directed at Lao. Jack figured a new strategy was needed. "Darkness." Once again the room was flooded in a thick darkness. Jack released the puppet, and sat a box down where he was. He wound it up a little, before diving into the darkness. The small box began to play a sweet tune as he hid. If Lao would drop the electric charge, Jack would retrieve him and put it back in the chest. He did however have a back up plan. In his hand he held a pumpkin at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:23 pm

Seeing the currents coming towards him now, Lao Tzu retracted his silk strings, leaving the electrice current to discharge harmlessly in the space where they once were. Lao Tzu at this point would have descended to the ground and already brought Meng to his lips. "Bufudyne!"

A blast of artic air blew from his mouth, aiming for where the puppet was before the darkness came over, fairly certain that it won't be moving from its spot without its puppeteer. Lao Tzu would then bring Meng to his lips again and announce "Maragidyne" and blow a protective ring around himself and the puppet, illuminating the area within where Lao Tzu stood center in the ring of fire extending to a five meter radius.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:31 pm

Jack thinks for a second and tries to come up with a plan. At this point he is running out of options. He finally decides to bring out another puppet. He hits the side of the pumpkin and readies for his next puppet. He ends up rolling a 3 and a 4. He smiles as this puppet is the stronger of them. Leatherface is bigger yes, but not as strong as Jason. The chest opens up and Jack readies his puppet. Jason's eyes light up Blue as he steps out of the box. He looks up at the fire and sends a blast of ice dust to put out the fire and freeze the ground under Lao. He then readies for any move he will toss at him.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Seeing an area of the ring starting to go out, Lao Tzu brought Meng to his lips and blasted out another blaze of fire from his palm at the area to strengthen the fire and counter the force trying to put it out and stopping it from freezing his wall of fire and from continuing on to freeze the ground under him. Holding Meng between his lips, continuously feeding the fire blasting from his palm, Lao pointed his other palm at the general area of the source. He used his semblance again and extended a pillar of aura from his palm, extending out with the force of a steel battering ram towards the source of the freezing attack. The pillar would be hidden behind the ring of fire until it shoots outward, giving his opponent a very minuscule amount of time to dodge or evade.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:57 pm

Jason side just out of the way as the aura went flying out. He grabbed ahold of it and yanked at it trying to pull Lao out of the ring while still firing blast of ice onto the ring. Jack on the other hand hurled the pumpkin over the ring of fire. The pumpkin would land somewhere near him. The blast would most definitely send the man to his side or off balance him at the most.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:04 pm

Feeling the pull from the other end, Lo Tzu immediately dissolved the pillar and retracted the aura back into his body. he saw some sort of explosive fly over the ring of fire. While it was still in the air, Lao Tzu lashed out with Rakshasa, sending the chain weapon to bat the bomb back to its sender and then retracted his weapon back.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:35 pm

Jack smiled as he saw the fuse return. He then swung his chest and sent it flying back. The explosive went off half way between the two. Sending Jack sliding backwards. Jason was still putting out the fire until it had enough. It slammed through the fire and went to attack. Jack looked over and saw Leatherface inactive. He then sent his steel wires to wrap around his icy prison. The wires wrapped around the ice block and began dragging him back through the fire. The puppet exits the fire with the ice weakened and begins to slide back to him. He looks at the ice Block, and kicks at it to free him.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:36 pm

The new puppet looked resilient but it was slow. Lao Tzu waited for it to charge closer before dashing to the side and quickly circled around it to take its back. He still had some time left for Great Pillars so once Lao Tzu got directly behind the puppet, he would point his fist at the back of its head and extend a heavy pillar of aura hoping the momentum of the strike was enough to knock it down. Whether it worked or not, he would use Meng to breath the ice dust and freeze the air around the puppet to freeze it solid.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:44 pm

Jack had finally kicked the block through and his puppet was now free. He now sat with Jack as he began to pack the puppet up. He watched as it got situated in the box.

Jason soon spun around as he saw the man move to his back. As soon as he looked at the man the pillar hit his head, but did not knock him over. It did however send him sliding back. He raised his hand and sent multiple blasts of water flying at the man. He then saw that the water was freezing. The water went sailing at the man in the form of frozen shards of ice. Jack looked at his watch seeing through the darkness. Knowing a humans eyes adjust delicately to the light he decided that to much time in the darkness would harm his eyes once the darkness disappeared. Fire or know fire. "Darkness recede." He said quietly, as to not let his opponent know his plan. He closed his own eyes as to not be blinded by the sudden light. He put his mask down and kept it down so he would be able to adjust to the light easier. The darkness vanished in a instant leaving everything was back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack in the arena (Limited=1)   Jack in the arena (Limited=1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack in the arena (Limited=1)
Page 1 of 1