RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Match L: Ben & Aluatris vs. Nigrum & Enth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

Match L: Ben & Aluatris vs. Nigrum & Enth Empty
PostSubject: Match L: Ben & Aluatris vs. Nigrum & Enth   Match L: Ben & Aluatris vs. Nigrum & Enth Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:05 pm

OOC:
Ben Dover
Aluatris Songsteel
Nigrum Pardum
Enth Pauer

IC:
Nigrum flew threw the air after launching from the cliff. He still had no partner as was his luck but he was sure that he could do it. He looked towards the forest and noticed some evidence of other fights that had started. He pulled the drew the blade out of the case and cut it into a tree as a passed spiraling him around the tree.  He touched down onto the ground and looked around. His device wasn't beeping so the enemy wasn't nearby. "Okay let's look for my opponents," he muttered to himself pulling out his device.

Last edited by Navolas2 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheBulbaderp

PostSubject: Re: Match L: Ben & Aluatris vs. Nigrum & Enth   Match L: Ben & Aluatris vs. Nigrum & Enth Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:04 pm

Somewhat nearby, a loud thud took a lot of birds by surprise and they flew away like they do in the movies.

"Ouch. Hey look, those birds just flew away like in a movie!"
"Wait, I have better things to focus on." Ben got up and did a quick check up to see if he had any broken bones or if he had lost anything."Okay, I'm in a tip-top condition and nothing flew away as I fell."
"Though I am curious where did I get this armadillo. Oh well, I should better keep him, after all, you never know when are you going to need an armadillo.
Let's see, how should I name you? Hmm. Well, Mr. Butterfarts sounds quite fancy."

Now when that's settled, Ben journeyed on forwards, in a quest for new adventures!

OOC: Sorry.

Last edited by TheBulbaderp on Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Match L: Ben & Aluatris vs. Nigrum & Enth   Match L: Ben & Aluatris vs. Nigrum & Enth Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:18 pm

OOC: regardless Bulba, of how you think the meeting should happen you aren't allowed to control other people characters without explicit permission from them, which clearly you don't have based on your OOC note at the bottom. you could have Ben come across her but you can't control her. We'll wait till Black Icee get's back and she what they think. If they are fine with it we'll leave it and continue, if not it will need to be fixed.
don't do it again.
Back to top Go down
Black Icee

Black Icee

PostSubject: Re: Match L: Ben & Aluatris vs. Nigrum & Enth   Match L: Ben & Aluatris vs. Nigrum & Enth Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:47 pm

"Has anyone ever told you that you are an idiot?" The rough voice echoed off the surrounding trees before the stocky girl made touchdown. The resounding thump caused a flurry of leaves to fall around the girl as she moved a small lock of hair out of her vision.

"Out of dozens of possible partners I get stuck with the jam for brains."
Aluatris sighed before checking over the metal plating on her arms, only after she was sure they were in good condition she began to make her way further into the forest.
Without turning back she called to her partner.
"Well come on then, I'd like to get this over with, quickly, if possible."
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Match L: Ben & Aluatris vs. Nigrum & Enth   Match L: Ben & Aluatris vs. Nigrum & Enth Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:36 pm

Nigrum walked through the forest. Knocking some brush out of his way with Panther as we made his way through. "It should not be this hard to find people in the woods with direction" He said looking back towards the device. Straight ahead still. He continued on for a little bit before the device beeped. He must be in the battle location.

He pressed himself against a tree and looked around to see if he could spot any enemies.
Back to top Go down
TheBulbaderp

PostSubject: Re: Match L: Ben & Aluatris vs. Nigrum & Enth   Match L: Ben & Aluatris vs. Nigrum & Enth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:17 am

"OH YEAH, WELL, I AM SAD THAT I WAS STU-" Ben stopped as he realized he had no worthy comeback.
"STUCK WITH A...FUGLY PARTNER WITH...PUDDING FOR HEART! YEA, TAKE THAT!" Ben happily smirked and got out a sandwich, as all of that thinking and crashing made him hungry. He happily strolled around looking at birds and animals and rocks and things, when he noted a brief flash from far away in the woods. Being an undeniably sensible person he is, he warned Aluaris about it.
As he went where he thought the flash was, he noted something very, very interesting. Footprints. Flobbing footprints in a forest. He unholstered the Black Arrow, instead hanging it on his shoulder (you know how Kalashnikovs have those straps) and pulled out a pair of binoculars, scanning the area around himself.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Match L: Ben & Aluatris vs. Nigrum & Enth   Match L: Ben & Aluatris vs. Nigrum & Enth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Nigrum's device begins beeping quietly, alerting him. He is directed to proceed to new coordinates to join match B, with Melissa Stern as his ally.

Ben and Aluatris' devices also begin beeping, alerting them that they are to proceed to new coordinates to join Match K, against Dante Sune and Yin Tsuyoi. These changes are effective immediately.

OOC: This thread is being locked as this match is ended. Please switch to using your new match threads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match L: Ben & Aluatris vs. Nigrum & Enth   Match L: Ben & Aluatris vs. Nigrum & Enth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match L: Ben & Aluatris vs. Nigrum & Enth
Page 1 of 1