RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bar fight (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

Bar fight (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar fight (Closed)   Bar fight (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:58 pm

"Yeah, good luck with that plan" Jacob shifted Jerulv into a shotgun and fired three ice infused shells towards Fionn's chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bar fight (Closed)   Bar fight (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:04 pm

Fionn rolled out of the way and threw two energy bolts at Jacob. "Adding attempted man-salughter onto the list of charges isn't much of a good idea though i can't really blame you i guess, you really are quite stupid aren't you?" He said mocking his enemy
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Bar fight (Closed)   Bar fight (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:12 pm

Jacob's eyes flashed red. He shifted Jernulv back into its primary form and stalked forwards, ignoring the sword in Fionn's hand. Reaching into his pocket and retrieved a handful of coins. He Stopped just shy of Fionn, coins in one hand, lethal weapon in the other
"Apologize" he snarled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bar fight (Closed)   Bar fight (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:32 pm

"For what?" Fionn asked Jacob, not actually certain of having said anything rude before he did.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Bar fight (Closed)   Bar fight (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:41 pm

"Calling me stupid" Jacob growled, his lips drew back as be bared his teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bar fight (Closed)   Bar fight (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:49 am

"If i said "I'm sorry" for that, i would be lying." Fionn said with a disapproving look on his face "The same can be said about me taking back what i said"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Bar fight (Closed)   Bar fight (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:04 pm

"Wrong answer" Jacob snarled. Jacob thrust his head forwards with staggering force.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar fight (Closed)   Bar fight (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bar fight (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2