RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:39 pm

Blaise stood off to the side of the arena, looking around the room and hoping someone would show up for her to bug. It was often that she stalked the arena, hoping to find someone to fight with. It was much more fun than doing schoolwork.

"But no one's showed up... Maybe I should just go?" she mumbled to herself as she began to walk towards the door. She wasn't wearing her long coat, instead slinging it over her shoulder as she began to walk towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:50 pm

Scarlette walks into the arena through the door Blaise is about to exit through. She runs a hand through her bangs as she does so, yawning slightly. She's looking down, so she fails to notice Blaise. Just gonna skip classes today. Scarlette purses her lips as she continues to think and walk forward, continuing to look down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Morgan_Freeman

PostSubject: Re: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:22 pm

Laurence is taking a stroll while he is holding a butterfly in a jar. He then says to himself, "I wander where I can fight this evil demon I have captured." He then looks to his left and sees the Arena. He then comes up with a brilliant idea and begins to put it in motion. He then gets on the bottom of the head of Karma and activates her crossbow guider to push launching him in the air as if he were riding a pogo stick. As he reaches the arena he sees a girl and Scarlette. After seeing them he gets off Karma and begins to run over to them jar in hand.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:32 pm

Blaise looked over at the two who had entered the arena, staring at the the girl who had not noticed Blaise for some reason, and then to the strange looking boy who entered shortly after.

"Uh... Hey." she said, greeting the two of them. "How are you two?" she asked, putting up a friendly smile to show she was trying to be nice. As she approached them, gently pulling her long coat around her neck to wear a bit like a scarf.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:56 pm

"..." Scarlette glares at Laurence for a few moments, before slowly looking at the girl that stood close to her. "Hello," She says rather calmly, as if the scene she just saw was a normal thing. "I'm decent," She says quietly.
Back to top Go down
Morgan_Freeman

PostSubject: Re: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:06 pm

Laurence smashes the jar containing the butterfly. The impact kills the butterfly and leaves glass every where. He then say, "Oh, hello I am good just killed a beast. Also HEY SCARLETTE!!!! He then loses focus of what he is saying starts to play with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:13 pm

"Hello Laurence. I see... Skipping class as well..." Scarlette says quietly. Glaring at Laurence for a few moments, she falls silent, as her usual deadpan and silent self.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:22 pm

"Uhm... what was in that jar?" she asked as she looked at the remains of whatever it was that was in the jar. She couldn't make out the shape of it among all of the shards of broken glass everywhere. "Uhm. Never mind actually. I don't want to know." she said as she tried to forget about whatever it was that was in the jar. Instead, she averted her gaze back to the two students in front of her.

"Why are you skipping class anyways? As first years, you shouldn't have free time until after school hours. You ARE first years, right? You certainly look young enough to be first years..." she said as she trailed off, looking up to the ceiling and seemingly ignoring the two despite having just spoken to them. It was a bad habit of hers.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:26 pm

Scarlette raises an eyebrow, and slowly nods. "Yes, first years. My grades are substantially high, and I wasn't feeling the best today, so I am skipping." She explains, pursing her lips as she realizes that the girl probably wasn't even listening.
Back to top Go down
Morgan_Freeman

PostSubject: Re: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:35 pm

Laurence points to the smashed jar and replies, "Well this is apart of my religion I made up two days ago called to the butterflies. He picks up a butterflies' wing and say, " And I got my butterfly."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:01 pm

When he started speaking, Blaise looked at Laurence, slackjawed and confused. "Why... did you kill that butterfly?" she asked before stopping herself and holding up a hand. "Nope, nevermind. I did not ask that." she said as she looked at the two.

"Look. If you really wanna go to this school, you need to be at your best. Sooo... I'm gonna have to spar with you to make up for skipping classes." she said as she crossed her arms and faced the two in front of her. "Whether you like it or not."
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Scarlette scowls, but you can see a slight spark of excitement in her eyes. "If you insist, I suppose I'll do it." She sighs, running a hand through her bangs, which is quite obviously a habit. "All our professors do is rant, anyways." Scarlette pinches the bridge of her nose as she says this.
Back to top Go down
Morgan_Freeman

PostSubject: Re: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:29 pm

Laurence jumps up and down like a little excited girl screaming, "Oh my god. YES PLEASE I WANT TO FIGHT PLEASE!!!!" He then begins to spit shine Karma and her masks.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:40 pm

"Okay then..." she said as she spun around, swinging her long coat around her as she did so. When she turned back to face them, her cloak was already on, the fur around the collar and sleeves swaying in the breeze she had kicked up herself. At this point, this was just a glorified excuse to show off. Tugging on the bow that tired around the guard, the bandages slowly came loose so she could pull her greatsword over her head and swing it to the side with a single arm. Orange electricity arced off of the one arm she used to hold her sword, indicating her semblance was in use.

"I'll let you two go first then." she said as she waited for them to act.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:49 pm

Scarlette raises an eyebrow at the girl, before reaching up and tugging her hat off gingerly. She puts it into her small bag that is wrapped around her thigh. Both arms reaching for her weapon, she takes note of the orange electricity coming off of the fellow redhead. Scarlette pulls out two mini-scythes, connected by a chain, before slamming them together, creating one larger scythe.

Scarlette doesn't move, generally finding it pleasing to have her enemy's make the first move. She was more a strategic person, rather than a run in, guns blazing, like a certain red and blue haired teammate.
Back to top Go down
Morgan_Freeman

PostSubject: Re: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:33 pm

Laurence finishes spit shining his glorious weapon that seems to shine like a shooping cart. (Inside joke) He then begans to spin it around himself because it seems that everyone is just showing off. He then stands still because he knows he shouldn't move because Scarlette will yell at him.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:49 pm

"Oh? Don't want the first move I offered? Okay then!" she said excitedly as she took a step forwards and swung her sword in a long arc towards the other redheaded girl. From this swing came a large crescent shaped projectile made of reddish-orange dust energy and it flew straight towards her. Without hesitation, she charged Laurence as she left the girl to deal with the projectile. Upon coming in range, she swung her greatsword that was almost as long as her entire body down upon Laurence easily with a single arm despite it's size.
Back to top Go down
Morgan_Freeman

PostSubject: Re: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:04 pm

As Blaise is charging at Laurence he begins to think to himself. Oh, no what do I do. I could throw glass in her face but I could hurt her. But who cares no one would miss her. But I would probably get expelled. Maybe I could pogo out of the way. Okay I will do that. He then spins Karma then stops her so he can quickly jump onto her. He then springs himself in the air still clueless about what he is going to do next. He then yells, "How the F*** am I going to pull this off."
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:16 pm

Oh hell, Scarlette reacts fast, rolling quickly towards the right, which was where Laurence and their apparent sparring buddy were. Twisting her scythe into two, she pays no attention to Laurence. The redhead pushes herself off the ground, using the momentum from the roll to add height to the jump and she raises the scythe up to bring it down on the opposing faunus.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:36 pm

Blaise noted how Laurence and Scarlette were coming at her from different angles, which prompted her to charge her legs with her energy and then leap backwards with great force. Upon landing, she did a backwards roll for effect and then reached into her pocket, pulling out a standard paper playing card. She took a second to look up at Laurence to see what he was doing as she started to charge the card with energy, taking a deep breath as she did so. She then looked back at Scarlette and flung the card at her before averting her gaze back to Laurence to make sure he wasn't doing anything strange. The card she had previously flung flew at Scar at ridiculous speeds,but it wasn't actually aimed at her. It was more of a warning of 'Try not to let me hit you, you might die'. The card would whiz just past Scar's ear, giving a sort of whistling sound as it passed her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:52 pm

Scarlette smirks as the card whizzes by her. But it wasn't a cocky smirk, rather an impressed one. She stops for a moment, just trying to understand what exactly Laurence was doing. Out of the corner of her eyes, she watches Blaise.
Back to top Go down
Morgan_Freeman

PostSubject: Re: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Laurence then falls down to the ground on the head of Karma closing his eyes just incase his dies horribly in a freak accident. He then hits the ground feeling a little tickle go through his body. He then steps off Karma quickly and points her at Blaise. He quickly then fires an ice arrow at Blaise aiming for somewhere by her feet. He then yells, "Scarlette we need to work together if we are going to beat down this sister from another mistah" He then tries to keep a straight face after saying this so he can focus on shooting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)   A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Simple 2v1 (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1