RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Encounter [Closed?]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vide1993
Events Minion

Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:50 pm

Mirai turned to have her side come into contact with the rifle and it jabbed her a deal, but instead of letting it push her back she grabbed onto it firmly, letting a layer of ice form around it before letting go. She then jumped backward, slipping one hand into her apron and pulling out a set of throwing knives, sending them flying towards Will immediately.

I can't use my bombs in the halls... Mirai thought. I'll have to rely on Rosemary...
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:58 pm

Will just lowered to the ground and spun to stand up. A knife had caught him in his leg. He then stared at her, and sighed. "I can see a cold aura around you......one that screams sorrow." He said as he switched his rifle to a sitar. "Why are you sad? Why are you so cold? Why must you distance others?" He asked with his lazy look unchanging.

(By aura I mean like the vibe a person sends off.)
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:14 pm

Mirai stood her ground and pulled out more throwing knives and threw them in the air, but only to make them pass Will in an outline and embed into the wall behind him. Her eyes were shaded by her bangs and she was looking down. She tapped Rosemary once and the ice around shattered into crystals in the air, making it look like flying glass, but without harming anyone.

"How dare you," Mirai said. "How dare you even think you can see my interior? How dare you ask?"

Her fists clenched.

"It's alright to judge a surface," Mirai said. "One can pass it off easily because they know it's just an assumption. But you...you're concluding you know what I feel. But you're just being a quibbler."

Mirai looked up, her sharp emerald eyes glaring into Will's blue ones.

"Know this, quibbler," Mirai said, lifting her head highly. "I lost all ability to feel sorrow long ago. I am merely a ghost now. That's the only thing you need to know. So, quit the psychological analysis act."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:23 pm

Will nodded and grinned. ...She seems to get off target when confronted, and seems to be opening more info with out knowing it.. "Pain numbs the senses, and all feelings. What pain has brought you to this?" He asked as he sat Indian style on the ground. He decided to not attack, and let her work her anger out.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:00 pm

Mirai's eyes narrowed.

"You're going to keep pressing me about this aren't you?" Mirai said. "Even if threatened to bomb this hall right now."

She sighed exasperatedly and lifted her skirt a bit so she could sit down without crinkling it.

"One thing I hate more than tedium people are people who press on matters," she said. "I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of telling you my life story, quibbler. Would you like to hear a fairy tale?"

Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:04 pm

Will just nodded. Let them tell their story how they want to.........again am I wasted? He stopped playing and folded his hands under his chin, as he listened carefully.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:11 pm

Mirai breathed out and closed her eyes, listening to the rain outside.

"There was a monster who took the form of a little girl, And at her side was a rabbit .Who worked for her benefit.The rabbit used his awesome might to eliminate anyone who would come near the monster with intentions of capturing her. The monster would give charity to the unprevileged and the rabbit would be at her side. As a result, a lot of people loved the monster.

In time though, a person of power set his sight of the monster, determined to capture her to "prove" his power. The man and his followers killed the rabbit when it tried to protect the monster. With nothing in its path, he had the the monster, or so he thought. But the monster had died, for the rabbit was the monster's heart. The monster and the rabbit were two forms but one being. By killing the rabbit, the man had killed the monster
."

She finished and looked at Will.

"The monster supposedly 'lived' once again, hundreds of years later, but now went around as an empty shell. It was no longer kind or loving. It was the ghost of its past self. No longer having a heart."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:16 pm

Will just nodded at the story. "The past can't be changed. Sad as it is, the rabbit defended the monster so that it may live on. The monster is understandably in pain, yet what would the rabbit think of the monster now, if it saw how the monster acts?" He knew that if progress was to be made one had to ask the hard questions, even if they hurt. He was not about to let this soul leave without learning something today.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:20 pm

Mirai merely narrowed her eyes even more.

"The monster has no heart," Mirai said bluntly. "It no longer cares. It can't care...even for the rabbit. In fact, it hates the rabbit for letting itself get killed."

Mirai crossed her arms for once and glanced to the side, the slightest hint of sadness in her eyes.

"I think anyone ever abandoned by the only person they trusted should at least deserve to act selfish." she said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:24 pm

Will shook his head. "The monster should care. The rabbit saved it cause it cared for it. If it didn't like it, The rabbit could have ran away. No it stayed to spare the monster, and allow it to live on. Why hate the rabbit. It did nothing, but care. It cared enough to sacrifice itself....for it."

(Vide being that my friends use me as an outlet to talk about things....I kinda know what to do.)
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:28 pm

"It has no heart to care with," Mirai deadpanned. Her face was stony and blank. It showed no faltering. "So it doesn't. That rabbit knew his orders. The monster should have just died instead."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:36 pm

Will continued to shake his head. "Does it? The monster has a heart that is simply encased in a black cold icy slumber. If the monster had no heart. It wouldn't have died with the rabbit." He said he sipped some herbal tea as he waited for her to reply.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:50 pm

"The monster's a ghost," Mirai said bluntly. She was getting a bit bored with the argument now. She was opening her sheet music and, hoping to ware off her irritation, she began to sing again.

"A much deeper distant memory is brought back to life.
The faintly bitter warm chaos is like the intense tightening of my chest,
Comparing it to that unfamiliarity, the solution to the puzzle seems quite simple"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:55 pm

Will just sighed. I'm not giving up. He then heard her singing. He smiled a little, and pulled out his sitar. He began playing to the sound of her voice. He kept the volume low as to not disturb her. He simply played softly and gently. Everyone has a release...music seems to calm this 'monster'.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:55 pm

"I get a sensation resembling something like eyes being averted,
Suddenly I long for a foolish hope and such..."
Mirai sang still.

She let Will play the sitar as she sang. Though she was irritated that he was interrupting, the sitar actually sounded nice with the song and its nature. She continued to flip the book. She then stopped singing and let her eyes lift to Will.

"Why is a musician trying to help the monster?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:59 pm

Will looked up to her eyes. "As in nature the bird flies south for the winter, the musician will search for ways to make others happy. Be it music or words." He said as began to stand up, before slipping on the ice. "He will also fall on ice if not careful." He said as he sat up.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:06 pm

Mirai stifled a laugh when Will he slipped and sat back up.

"Let me fix that..." Mirai said. She took out Rosemary and let the tip touch the ice on the floor. The moment it connected, the ice shattered away. "But if the musician must know, the Monstre Charmant needs no help being happy."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:11 pm

Will shrugged, and smiled as he stood up. For one with no heart she feels joy.........a heart resides a damaged scared heart but one none the less. He dusted himself off before turning to her. "Happy to hear it." He said as he looked at his watch. His eyes widen slightly. "It seems that I am running late for an important date.......did I just rhyme. No matter. It was a pleasure speaking with you madam but I must go now. I am need for a event tonight." He said with a bow.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:17 pm

Mirai stood up herself and began dusting her skirt. She looked at Will plainly.

"Technically, I don't count it as a rhyme if the words aren't at the end of two lines in metric form," Mirai said bluntly. She stretched out and yawned. "It appears the tedium has come to take over my afternoon again. Despite your irritating pressing and my little outburst, I found everything a bit entertaining, if you must know."

Her eyes narrowed.

"Not that I'm apologizing," she said.

She began walking to the music room.

"You're pretty adept with that instrument of yours despite being inept with psychological analysis," Mirai remarked. "If you ever feel like it, my piano music could use some more...'cheerful'...accompaniment. Anyhow, what event are you going to be needed at exactly? A concert?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:20 pm

Will shook his head. "Not at all. I shall be playing at this years 'Vale's Biennial Gala'. I also promised a friend that I would go. It seems these events bore him to tears, even if he wont admit it." He said as he walked back to where she was.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:26 pm

"Ah, how fortunate," Mirai said plainly. "At least you have something to color the tedium of life. I honestly would prefer a little chaos here and there."

She looked at the rain outside as it began to subside.

"When it rains things seem even more boring," she said. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at the window sill. Her mind began to float and without noticing it, she said her thoughts out loud. "A tower full of books with a botanical garden at the very top...a bored, overbearing little girl who could do nothing but read...everything so very boring until he came around to make me smile...and the tedium would go away."

Her head sank as she gripped the frame of the door.

"But now the tedium stays."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:32 pm

He looked to Miari, and felt a sadden tone hit him. He soon dug out an envelope. What.......oh yeah. He walked over to Mirai, and tapped her shoulders. "I was also supposed to give this to you. You said your name was Mirai Cinq correct?" He said as he handed her the letter. It was an invite to a gala.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:17 pm

Mirai looked at the envelop and read it before letting out a small hum.

"A gala on such short notice?" she said with a bored tone. "Pitiful. Well, that means I have to pick out a dress. Thank you for giving this."

She slipped the invitation into the crease of her book before resuming to moving into the music room. She went to the door to shut it but before she did, she looked at the person who had given her the envelope, her eyes still narrowed, but less hostile.

"I guess I'll be seeing you there...Will. Good day."

With that, she shut the door. From the inside, she was still playing music, but singing along with it.

"Concealing her breath and tired of waiting for the moment, the imprisoned princess subsided sorrowfully,
She was promised to be shouldered and taken away from the tedium by you.
"

"I was promised."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encounter [Closed?]   Encounter [Closed?] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Encounter [Closed?]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2