RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pride past the Fall [Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:38 pm

"Ya i know, you faunus all have that sense of smell" Fionn said taking another chug. "The thing is Jacob, i can't take this problem head on, me dads most likely dead in a dumpster somewhere, and me mam is a pile of ashes" Fionn said as he motioned for the waiter to come over before requesting more vodka. "There is nothing i can do about this, not until i find me way in life, settle down, have kids, thats when the thoughts will go away and ill put down the drink"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:41 pm

"At least you didn't have to watch" Jacob muttered. He took another drink. He hadn't even finished his first, whilst Fionn was about to start his second. "I wish you all the best with that plan" Jacob raised his glass and tried his best to smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:45 pm

"Yeah jacob but you already had your path in life bee that point, i was but a wee lad when i found me mam naked and cut up on the floor, i did bad thins ta survive, and if there is a hell i'm going there not by my fault but by the circumstances i was forced inta" Fionn said as the waiter arrived with the second bottle of vodka, Fionn floored it in thirty seconds
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:57 pm

"I was nine" Jacob muttered "I had no path and nowhere to go, except out into the ice fields alone" he observed Fionn drink and wasn't sure if he should be impressed or concerned, he chose a mixture of the two. "Besides, you did what you had to in order to survive, I doubt any deity would bear a grudge for that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:01 pm

"That's the thing about deetys" Fionn said with his accent affecting his words as another bottle of Vodka was delivered to him. "Do ya really think they would care about the context when they let our parents die?" He drank half the bottle of vodka and wiped his mouth with his sleeve dramatically. "I mean, nat ta say i had much of a connection to me dad, the evil bastard, but if he hadn't left i would still have a mam to write home to" Fionn floored the rest of the bottle and asked for something stronger, the waiter brought back a black bottle with a skull on the front and "42" written underneath it
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:07 pm

"It wasn't a god that killed my family. It was the White Fang" Jacob growled bitterly before downing his drink and slamming the empty glass on the counter. He gestured for another and dropped a handful of coins on the counter. "sorry to hear about your Mum" he added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:10 pm

"That's the point though, why would they not stop such a crime? Because they would be going to some form of hell, and that's why i'm going to whatever hell there is" Fionn downed the bottle in a minute this time before slamming it down on the table. "Hmm, still not good enough" He said, his accent now accompanied by a slight slur as the two bottles of vodka and bottle of "42" began to hit him, he was now a little bit beyond buzzed
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:20 pm

"If they didn't intervene then, they won't do it once you're in the dirt" Jacob's second drink arrived and he downed it in one. Talking about his parents always set him in a foul mood, having alcohol to hand only encouraged him to try and pound the thoughts out of his brain with the booze. He'd long gotten used to the idea of being an orphan, he couldn't even remember much about his parents aside from their bodies lying in the red snow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:26 pm

"Why wouldn't they, the dirt is where they truly rule, we come from the dirt, we go back to the dirt, we are created, we are destroyed, we are released, we are claimed, it's all a cycle, a viscous stupid cycle." Fionn said as downed half of his fourth drink. "I could have died earlier, and then i wouldn't have had any chance to repent for my sins simply because i would have died before i could, it's a broken system and the more i think of it the more i think it isn't true" He downed the last of his forth drink, he was now a little bit more drunk than usual
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:29 pm

Jacob noted Fionn seeming a little offish and decided to keep an eye on him.
"That's one way of looking at it. Not how a Wolf meets his end, but then again, humans probably do things differently." he smiled weakly "no use dwelling on it now, we are alive after all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:36 pm

"True enough, we have enough time left on our hands you and me" Fionn finished his seventh bottle of vodka as he said this, he felt differently right now as if the drink just wasn't helping like it usually did, was it because of his near death earlier?
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:40 pm

Jacob cocked his head
"You doing ok there Fionn?" Jacob frowned as he reached for his third pint. The philosophy forgotten amidst the sudden concern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:30 pm

Fionn sighed and facepalmed. "No, no im not" he said as he procured an envelope from within his coat after rummaging for a second. The white envelope had "To the son of Jean Macgorm" written on it.
"This came two days ago." He handed it to Jacob. The note inside said. "Fionn, we know you have considerable wealth, we have your father, meet us in the sewers underneath the North street market at five oclock tomorrow".
Fionn downed another half of a bottle of vodka. "I went there and saw my father kneeling on the ground between two men, so i did what i always wanted to do" He was at this point obviously choking back tears. "I sliced his neck open like mothers had been, and killed the two men, the only problem was they had loud guns that attracted every damn grim down there, which lead me to now"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:35 am

Jacob placed a comforting hand on Fionn's shoulder, unable to think of anything profound or comforting so say he was forced to just sit there and try to seem like everything was ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:11 am

Fionn sighed and looked down. "I wanted to do it for... so long, and now i have and all i feel is emptiness, i can still see his face, it's burned into my mind that look of excitement as i walked towards him, and then the look of horror and regret as he bled out on the floor" He took another long swig of his drink, slowing down the pace of his drinking a little now.
"I'm a murderer now Jacob, i never was before y'know, i killed in self defense at last resort, but this was... different, this was in cold blood"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:23 am

"You did what you felt you had to. There aren't many people who would hold that against you. What's done is done" despite sounding slightly gruff and a little uncaring, Jacob's words were the best he could manage by way of a comforting response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:39 am

"You know what Jacob i like you, a man like you and a man like me we could rule the god damn world" Fionn said slurring his voice and at the same time attempting to hide his accent. "And i'm serious, did you see the way our blades danced together? were more then strong enough to take out anything if we worked together man" He said in a strangely beautiful and moving way as Fionn summoned all the charisma he had
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:58 pm

"I like you too Fionn" Jacob smirked, taking a drink. He had by no means consumed the same quantity of alcohol as Fionn, but it was slowly beginning to smooth out the rougher areas of his personality. "And for the record" he added, lowering the glass "I have no interest in ruling the world, I'm happy with just staying among the living."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:08 pm

"Yeah i get what you're saying" Fionn said as he continued drinking until his vodka ran out, the waiter came towards him with another bottle which he politely refused. "All im saying man ish you would be great bounty hunter" He said now slurring his words heavily
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:12 pm

"I'm not interested in bounty hunting, sorry Fionn" Jacob shrugged "I'm still only in my first year at beacon, my careers not really been decided yet, by me or anyone else. Besides it's not my way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:26 pm

"Yeah yeah i know, i just meant like, you would be good at it an shtuff" Fionn said as he sat before his eight completely empty Vodka bottles. "I can't help bu feel is good thing we mat man"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:38 am

"On what occasion?" Jacob chuckled "first time we tore up a good portion of the street and I spent the night in a cell."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:15 pm

Fionn burst out laughing. "Yeah man that was fun, we should do something like that again, i admit man, when you charged at me i was legitimately scared" He began to arrange the bottles in interesting ways, attempting to build a small fort with them, before failing and resigning to his drunkenness, which even though he had gone through enough alcohol to kill a normal man, he was beginning to recover from
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:19 pm

"I was twitching for a few hours after that last shock" Jacob chuckled "you really don't hold back on the voltage do you Fionn?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:26 pm

"Yeah, it can get more powerful then that to Jake, if i leave it running on full power before throwing a bolt its powerful enough to arc through multiple people, killing each instantly" Fionn said as he drank down a cup of water and ate a pack of peanuts. "Five, four, three, two, one" He counted down in his head as he felt himself returning to his normal alcohol level. He sighed and said "Ah sorry, the alcohol just faded"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:29 pm

"Don't worry about it" Jacob said, not entirely understanding what Fionn had to apologize for. "you forge that thing yourself" he asked gesturing to Fionn's sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:36 pm

"Yeah, its made out of an old coffee table and some melted down pots and pans" Fionn said as with a slight chuckle. "What about yours, i imagine the story behind it is a little bit more intriguing"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride past the Fall [Closed]   Pride past the Fall [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pride past the Fall [Closed]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next