RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:14 pm

Dave soon awoke and looked over to see thorn awake. He stood up with his shorts on and looked over at her. "Well looks whose up." He said as he grabbed his pants and slid them on. He looked at Thorn and saw that her cloths were out in the open. He smiled as he stood up, and walked out to grab her cloths. He walked out and picked them up. He made his way back and handed her the cloths. He sat down next to her and smiled. "Don't tell Boyo about this....I think he sees me as that drunk friend who gets him into trouble." He said with a smile, as he grabbed his bottle of vodka and taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:41 pm

Thorn grabbed her clothes from Dave and slipped everything back on. She then sat on the rock and looked around. She then looked to Dave as she said, "Why would I ever tell him? He thinks I'm stale..." She then began to pout as she remembered her battle with David. She then looked around for Ambrosia Spike forgetting where she dropped it because of well...recent events." "Can you help me find my weapon? I can't seem to spot it."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 4:15 pm

Dave stood up and began to look around. "Boyo won't admit anything, but.....he sees you as a friend to bug about the stale thing.......I think your as fresh as a summers breeze. He's just a bit scared to do these kind of things." He said he looked around for the trident. He then moved over to where the two were when David shot her with a vortex round.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:33 pm

"Why thank you Dave! It's good to know that somebody appreciates this delicate body of mine." She said as she stood up on the rock she was previously just sitting down on. She then said to Dave, "So, how long you think you'll be around for? I can get used to you a lot easier than 'David'." She then crossed her arms remembering her encounter with David and how she basically lost. She closed her eyes trying to forget all of that nonsense feeling the cool breeze on her skin along with the quiet atmosphere of the clearing. She then said to Dave, "This place is so peaceful...but now the ground is soiled..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:39 pm

Dave looked at his watch. "I give it 3 minutes at the most. Why is it hard to get used to Boyo anyway? Lad's got a good head.....except for old mister red eyes." He said as he looked behind a tree. Bingo. He thought as he grabbed the trident. "He's a good kid lass, just a bit awkard around such beauty as your self." He said as he handed her the trident.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:02 pm

Thorn said to Dave, "A little disappointing, but anyways the boy is hard to get used to because he keeps denying things that he knows he wants..." Thorn then put on her watch looking at the time remembering she had to do some shopping. She then grabbed Ambrosia Spike from Dave saying, "Oh! Look at the time, sorry that I have to run so soon after...what we did, but I hope to see you again soon." She then took a small piece of paper and a pen out of her pocket scribbling down her phone number then handed it to Dave. She then turned and began to walk away slowly waving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)   Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thorn in my side........pun....eh(closed)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3