RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zwei-t up

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:28 pm

Week 14.
Fionn walked through the bright forest at a somewhat slow pace as he dragged along the dead corps of a massive Mother Ursa with an overly large bullet wound in it's forehead, appearing to not be just from a magnum, but from a cannon.
He stopped for a second and smiled a sweet smile, exhaling in a calm way. "You know what, i don't appreciate how beautiful this place is enough, i mean, i never get calm moments like this" He thought as he continued his walk still dragging the unholy creatures bloody corpse, before hearing a rustling in the trees near him, dropping the ursa, and going over to check it out
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:59 pm

With little warning the rustling of the drew seemed to intensify and the movement within the tree almost seemed frantic and fast for a moment until a masked figure feel from the tree feet first with his hands in his pants pockets. Zwei bent his knees slightly as he braced for impact as he hit the ground and absorbed the shock with his legs before straightening out to his full height but remained slightly shorter than Fionn still. Zwei looked at Fionn with a blank expression then at the dead ursa with a look that seemed to be a mix of curiosity and boredom. "Y'know, I have always been wondering about your combat skill." he said as his weapon swayed freely as his side and adjusted his mask slightly. "Let's find out..." he said with a tone that made it clear that it was indeed a challenge.
Back to top Go down

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:08 pm

Fionn looked at Zwei with a confused look for but a second, before remembering him from the mission they had once successfully failed together, and gave him a warm smile like you would give an old friend. "So either this a huge coincidence, and you followed me for a while, or you have been following me for two days." He said before cracking his knuckles. "And if it's a fight you want as you imply, then wouldn't a better place to find that be the arena?" Fionn said using a voice that it in itself said "I still want to fight you, i just want to be a smartass first".
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:16 pm

"PFFT! No! Then we would have to worry about collateral damages and people getting caught in the crossfire. Just two dudes able to fight without worry of interference" That and a damn ref would do nothing but stop me before I actually got going He flashed a smile so wide that you could tell that he was even under his metal face. "Right then. You seem to be up for this" and with that Zwei drew his weapon and loaded the ammo into the revolver's chambers and slid fire and ice dust cartridges into the weapon's slots and put the weapon back into blade-mode and distanced himself from Fionn slightly and took a more "ready stance" "Your move" he announced.
Back to top Go down

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:28 pm

Fionn cracked his neck before sighing and looking all around like a man whose kid was begging him for ice-cream. "Fine Zwei, but only if you enjoy being in enough pieces to make soup with" He said in a mocking tone, trying to find something about the boy to exploit to put him in a rage.
He quickly took a sip of his Whiskey, with the type of whiskey drinking skill that takes years of practice to aquire, before quickly drawing Roulette and firing at Zwei, hoping to knock him away from the tree like a naughty cat
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Hot damn that's a bi- Zwei did not finish his thought as soon as he realized where the gun would be pointing in a moment. He quickly spun to the side and kept his weapon as a blade but ducked low as he spun and grabbed a large stone and kept the momentum from his spin to aim and throw the jagged rock at Fionn's gut. "What was that about tearing me apart?" the boy seemed to be having a grand time as his friend shot live rounds at him. It was almost like Zwei was made for nothing but combat and born to be a weapon. While the rock flew through the air he charged Fionn and began to wind up a attack with his blade but at the last possible second dropped low into sliding-leg sweep and aimed a kick to Fionn's ankles to topple the larger boy.
Back to top Go down

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Fionn dodged the kick narrowly by entering into a cartwheel (And using the downward force to do an awkward trick where his flask opened and dispensed whiskey into his mouth whilst he was upside down) aimed to the right of Zwei before straightening himself out and putting himself into a crouched "Im going to pounce on you (But not in a gay way) and rip you to pieces" way with his hand on Oberursels handle.
"Zwei, the bait and switch? I mean really? Did you not see how i fought during our mission, at all?" He asked in a mocking tone as he prepared to launch his own attack. "What are you, a five year old?" Fionn mocked Zwei, still trying to find a sensitive subject.
Fionn suddenly unsheathed Oberursel from the two leather straps attached to a strap that went around his torso, before pouncing forward at Zwei in a frighteningly fast manner, electrifying the blade so as any small hit on him would leave a mark
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:18 pm

Zwei was about to stand guard until he laid eyes upon the size of the blade that was coming towards him ((Nope.avi)). He ducked low again to go beneath the blade as arc of electricity hopped slightly from the blade to his mask and gave his face a small shock and he let out a barely audible yelp of surprise. Although the jolt was painful it did not stop him from launching his counter-attack. As he was crouched he waited until he was clear of the blade and then shot upward and with his empty hand aimed an uppercut for Fionn's jaw.
Back to top Go down

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Fionns head rocked back as he took the surprisingly powerful hit, before looking down to zwei, shaking his head, giving a disappointed look, grinning again, and sending a hardened kick towards the shorter mans kidney (As he did not feel like ripping the head off of his friend).
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:32 pm

The powerful kick threw the air from Zwei's lungs and knocked Zwei back several feet as he landed on a heap in the ground. He lay there for a moment as he caught his breath. "Damn, you should be a bouncer." Zwei's voice was noticeably shaky in tone but it was obvious that he was not tired already it was something much much worse. Inside his chest Zwei had begun to feel a small weight in his chest. It was a strange feeling but he ignored it hoping this familiar feeling would just leave him before it got worse. He stood up and glared at Fionn with a more serious expression he cackled slightly as he looked at who had kicked him. "This will be "fun"!" he laughed once more before changing his weapon into a revolver and fired a a shot at each of Fionn's knees.
Back to top Go down

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:38 pm

"Did that for a while, had to stop because sleeping with girls on the job is frowned upon" He said grinning like a mad man as he prepared for the counter attack, which Fionn barely managed to react to in time as he quickly jumped away.
One of the shots scraped painfully against his lower calf, making him yelp slightly with his Irish Accent poking through slightly, before rolling back into a sensible position, stabbing Oberursel into the ground to use as cover, and pulling out Roulette once again and firing several shots at Zwei.
"Come on little girl, please don't tell me you aren't capable of surviving a little Mexican stand off"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm

As Fionn continued to taunt the feeling inside Zwei's chest continued to grow stronger and more intense. The shots from Fionn all were avoided by a quick cartwheel to the left. "Fionn please stop with the taunts" Zwei pleaded knowing what was coming and hoping Fionn wouldn't see what would happen but what Zwei sounded like was a desperate plea so keep his feelings intact and only push Fionn to only be more cruel with his taunts.
Back to top Go down

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:54 pm

Fionn grinned and realized he had begun to strike a nerve with Zwei, seeing this he quickly dashed forward with his sword, and whispered into Zwei's ear. "What is even with that mask, i mean what do you have to hide, i mean some call people who wear masks "Mysterious", but you know what i call them? I call them ugly"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:07 pm

With little warning Zwei's weapon changed into a tonfa and with surprising and sudden strength rammed the end of the weapon into Fionn's stomach and stumbled the larger boy back two meters. Zwei laughed hysterically for a moment. His voice was noticeably more shaky and sounded somewhat gravelly. As the man laughed he reached for his face and tore the metal face from himself and tossed it carelessly to the side "What do you mean?! I'm beautiful!" he laughed some more and stared at Fionn with a wide and unnatural grin spread across his scarred face as he brought his own blade to his cheek and applied a little pressure as the blade sunk a little into the flesh and a small bead of red began to form "So beautiful..." he stopped the cut after a moment where he seemed to be in ecstasy and thankfully the small was still somewhat small. He gazed upon Fionn's face for a moment maintaining his smile "Don't worry, I can make you beautiful like me." He dashed toward Fionn and wound up a powerful slash with his blade to slice across Fionn's cheek.
Back to top Go down

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:13 pm

Fionn stumbled back from the surprisingly hard hit before listening to the insanity spouted towards him and became highly aware that he now had a large gash on his cheek. He looked at Zwei in a confused way (Once again) before smirking. "Didn't your mommy tell you not to run with scissors?" Fionn said still mocking Zwei, before slashing at him with Oberursel.
"And i can admit past my pride you've got some good looks, maybe i'd go gay if i met you on a Nudist Beach"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:15 pm

The giant slash would have hit it's mark if it weren't for Zwei back stepping quickly and getting a small slash from the very tip of the blade along his shin. His pant's were torn where the blade had hit and blood began to trickle from the open wound. Zwei had not seemed to had even notice he had gotten hit as he stared at Fionn's new cut. "Now you are almost beautiful" and with that Zwei threw his weapon to the ground and began charging Fionn with his bare hands "I'm going to gut you with my own hands" if Zwei is successful in reaching Fionn he would put all his momentum into a strong gut-punch
Back to top Go down

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:45 pm

Fionn took the punch, barely having enough time to harden his jacket to block the blow. He coughed and a bit of blood began to run down his face coming from his mouth. "Huehuehue, pretty good right hook Zwei" He said before grinning. "But how will you deal with my right cannon?" Fionn said referring to his insanely powerful kicks, which he had now aimed at Zwei's stomach, which if hit by, would most definitely hurt Zwei atleast as much as he hurt Fionn
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:50 pm

Zwei either did not notice or did not care of the potential damage incoming as Fionn's kick connected to Zwei's stomach and knocked the air out of him and caused blunt pain to wrack the boy's body. For a moment it almost sounded like he was about to speak before the boy dashed forward with only his fists again and sprinted with little regard for his own safety and his threw all his momentum and twisted his body right into his fist to aim a punch at Fionn's throat.
Back to top Go down

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:20 am

Fionn seeing his kick hit the boys chest smiled, feeling as if he had been rewarded for his efforts, before a right hook came up from no where and into his jaw.
Fionn stood there with his head facing the sky for a few seconds, before lowering his head to face the shorter boy menacingly. "Yeeeah... No" He said before releasing Roulette from it's place on his belt once more and firing to rounds at Zwei's chest point-blank
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:02 pm

The two bullets that Fionn unleashed into Zwei were well timed and as Zwei tried to sidestep out of the way, both bullets grazed his shoulder in a way to cause quite a bit of blood to begin pouring from his arm. Zwei bolted backwards to distance himself from Fionn and the wild look he had moments earlier seemed to flicker and waver slightly.
Back to top Go down

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:15 pm

Fionn slid the heavy revolver back into his belt and raised Oberursel in yet another "I'm ready to **** shit up, and it's most likely going to be your shit that i **** up" position. "Sorry about that man, guns aren't usually my style you know, but i don't need to lose my left ear as well" He said to his friend, a look of interest sparking in his eyes instead of his usual cockiness for just a second as he saw Zwei's blood-lust fade a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:15 pm

Zwei watched Fionn take another battle-ready stance as his eyes darted around hoping to find a tool or his weapon to defend himself with. Having his luck he discovered that fortissimo was only a three feet away. He scrambled along the ground and grabbed his weapon and turned it into a tonfa before removing the electric dust cartridge and tossed it slightly up into the air before hitting it like a batter hits a baseball towards Fionn hoping the second impact would be enough to activate the electric dust inside. However the look in his eyes had almost completely faded and was becoming more evident just by looking at his combat style.
Back to top Go down

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:41 pm

Fionn completely dodged the hit, Zwei's movements seemingly slowed by some strange inner struggle he took advantage of the situation, not wanting to kill Zwei Fionn charged around the side of the small boy, ducking and rolling and all that other ninja shit at need before getting behind Zwei, jumping with Oberursel held tight, and bringing down the handle towards Zwei's head hoping to knock him out.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:32 pm

The handle made hard-impact with Zwei's head as the world around him seemed to go black as his body seemed to get ever closer to the ground with each passing second. His mind had gone blank. He lay on the ground in a unconscious heap with his limbs sprawled in random directions. It was evident he wouldn't be getting up for a while.
Back to top Go down

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:36 pm

Fionn sighed and stood over Zwei cleaning the blood off of Oberursels handle and blade before sliding it back into the strap holster on his back and kneeling down next too his friend too check for pulse. "You really shouldn't try to fight a guy who kills people for a living man, if it wont work out for a high ranking white fang member it wont work out for you." Fionn said smugly before bandaging Zwei's wounds and picking him up in a very "well that's that" way, walking back to Vale with the boy on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zwei-t up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zwei-t up   Zwei-t up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zwei-t up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next