RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Grimm-less Village (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

The Grimm-less Village (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:06 pm

Thorn casually walked into the classroom, that is until she she tripped on the doorstop and fell face first in front of Strom's desk. She always hated classrooms and class in general. She always became more clumsy and prone to accidents when she entered one, probably because she wasn't the best student, or possibly because the general idea of classes stressed her out. But the main reason she was here? She didn't know as of now. All she was informed to do was to report here effective immediately. She stood up and cleaned herself off saying, "Y-Yes professor? Y-You wanted me?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:48 pm

Rory was more than happy to finally be in Beacon Academy. It had been her dream since she was a little kid and after receiving a special scholarship, she found herself roaming the halls. However, she knew she had to speak to a certain professor about something and it was making her anxious. Her wolf ears twitched back and forth, inward and outwards, as her hand came onto the doorknob. She took in a deep breath.

Come on, Rory! You've made it this far, haven't you?

Breathing out sharply and nodding her head, she put on her most confident smile and entered.

"Good day, Professor Strom!" she said in a determined manner. She stopped midway, seeing someone else. "Oh, uh, hello to you, too!"

She turned back to the professor.

"You wanted to see me, Professor?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:18 pm

Rory smiled brightly and raised a determined fist before settling for a sharp salute.

"You can can count on us, Professor!" Rory said. She had to admit Professor Strom looked really eager about everything and that just made her lose all her doubts and replace it with excitement. "Is there anything specific we kneed to know about Erlant? The people, the atmosphere, geography, terrain, etc?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Thorn looked at Strom with a confused look as he just stood there pointing at the door even after the other girl came in. She also noted that she has wolf ears, just like herself. When Strom began his lecture her ears twitched at his random yelling. She then said, "Ya, what the other girlie said! Is there anything WE need to KNOW, PROFESSOR!" Thorn then stood up pointing enthusiastically at the map trying to imitate his attitude. It obviously wasn't working as her footing was off and she almost fell when she jumped up.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:42 pm

Rory pinched her chin for a moment.

"A guardian, eh?" Rory said thoughtfully. "That does sound interesting... I mean, villages will have their lore, won't they? I'd love to get on it, Professor!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:08 pm

Thorn looked at Strom like he was crazy and said, "Guardian?! HAH! A mere guardian protecting that village? I call that HERESY!" She then calmed her mocking attitude and said, "Although a guardian...it could be a religious thing? But anyways, anything else we should know? I want to be as prepared as I can be for this..." Thorn then took Ambrosia Spike out twirling it in her hands as she waited for a hopefully adequate response. She hen put her weapon away remembering it's not the best idea to have her weapon out in a class.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Rory had Holzfallen crossed against her back, its two twin axes, Cosmas and Damian, glinting gold and silver in the sunlight. It had been a while since she had last been in the Emerald Forest and it brought her a great sense of nostalgia. Her ears twitched to the sound of the swooshing leaves and she sniffed the air, taking in every scent her sensitive nose could carry.

"I can't wait to get this started!" she said as she stretched out her arms.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:11 pm

Thorn walked up behind Rory. She yawned and held Ambrosia Spike extended in her hand. She then looked around at the sights, not very familiar with it. She knew that initiations took place here, but it was quite nice. She listened to the sound of chirping birds and all of the other sounds. She then said to Rory, "Hi there, I never got your name, and since were working together, I think we should become better acquainted!" She reaches out a hand hoping Rory would accept and said, "I am Thorn! Thorn Stradaise!"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:23 pm

Rory's ears twitched as she heard Thorn approaching. She turned to her and smiled brightly to accept the hand and shake it happily.

"I'm Rory Veiller," Rory said brightly. "It's nice to meet you, Thorn!"

She let go and smiled even wider and looked up to Thorn's wolf ears, which made her feel a strange sense of security.

"Professor Strom's pretty eager about the mission, isn't he?" she smiled. "I actually can't believe I'd get to go on such a thing. Why'd he ask you?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:28 pm

"F-fly!? Wait a minute..shouldn't we like-BWAAAH!!!" Rory shouted as she was thwarted into the air.

But midair, Rory's yell turned into one of excitement as she twisted herself around and grabbed Fusilier to propel her higher.

"I HOPE WE'RE GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!" she cried out to Thorn.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:31 am

Thorn replied to Rory by saying, "Oh, he picked me because...I need some extra credit for class...I haven't really been the most attentive person..." Thorn rubs the back of her neck saying this, a bit embarrassed she isn't the best student. Thorn then walks over to the shiny, golden launch pads and stands on top looking down at the mysterious devices. Since she was not properly initiated she didn't really know how these worked, so the sudden launch would be a bit unexpected. "Alright, so w-what do we d-OOOOOOOO!" As Thorn said this she was cut off by the launch. She was actually surprised enough that she almost dropped Ambrosia Spike. "I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE!" She yelled out to Rory as she flew through the air towards the site. Although the large amount of air she had flying into her face was unpleasant, the scenery was nice at least.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:35 pm

"Rory Veiller at your service!" Rory said making a sharp, energetic salute. "It's nice meeting you Ms. McCrackin!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:17 am

Thorn was now too busy on the ground to greet Ms. McCrackin. She lay there panting from her previous experience. She looked up at Rory saying, "Never...again..." After another minute she finally stood up and said to Ms. McCrackin, Thorn Stradaise...at your service as well." She then looked around at her surroundings trying to see anything surpicous, although she wouldn't, but it was just in her nature to do it. She then looked at Ms. Sarah, or whatever and said, "Nice dress."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:46 pm

Rory immediately liked the atmosphere, the energy and even the people in their getup. In her own mind, she drifted back to when she was but a cub in a small village also in the forests. People celebrating near fires...fire. Rory stood still for a moment as fire came into her mind as well as red red eyes on black black faces. She shook her head as Sarah shouted.

"This festival is wonderful!" Rory smiled.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:29 pm

Thorn looked around adoring everything about the village. The festival seemed so lively compared to the festivals she's seen recently. She noted the patterns on the banners and wondered what they stood for. She also saw the large statue of a man who looked to have antlers. She then said to Sarah, "I have a question Ms. What does the design on the banners represent?" She then put her finger to her chin in thought, trying to think if she had ever seen it before, which she hadn't.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:22 am

There was something about the man that bothered Rory a bit, but she didn't have much to go on and it would be rude to decide to disappear. He soon disappeared but Rory knew how to fix that. But first, she turned to Sarah's father and smiled.

"I'm glad everyone has such lively spirit here," Rory said. "Sir, care telling us more about your famous guardian?"

As she would listen, Rory would activate her semblance, Foresight. It allowed her to see as far as forty miles in radius. When she would, she'd scan for the man in particular and see if he meant any harm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grimm-less Village (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next