RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Grimm-less Village (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
vide1993
Events Minion

The Grimm-less Village (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:22 am

There was something about the man that bothered Rory a bit, but she didn't have much to go on and it would be rude to decide to disappear. He soon disappeared but Rory knew how to fix that. But first, she turned to Sarah's father and smiled.

"I'm glad everyone has such lively spirit here," Rory said. "Sir, care telling us more about your famous guardian?"

As she would listen, Rory would activate her semblance, Foresight. It allowed her to see as far as forty miles in radius. When she would, she'd scan for the man in particular and see if he meant any harm.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:26 pm

Thorn nodded and said, "Yes please, we would love some more information on the guardian." She then looked around Peter noting an unusually tall man who didn't quite fit in with his surroundings, but decided to ignore it for now. She then laughed at Sarah's 'joke' about how the two girls were way out of Peter's league. She then said, Anyways, any info would be much appreciated sir."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:38 pm

Rory's eyes were too focused on the man and only half of her was really listening to the story. There was definitely something up with the person and Rory needed to follow him.

"Um, I'd love to dance, in a bit," Rory said. And then, turning to Sarah, "But err, nature's calling first. Is there a bathroom I can use?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:30 pm

Thorn replied to Peter by saying, "Id love to have a bit of a dance sir! Haven't danced in...oh a few years." She then looked past Peter again, noting the same suspicious man, and making sure to keep a close eye on him. She sent Rory a look of suspicion and did a slight motion with her head in the direction of the suspicious looking man to see if she had noticed anything. She then noticed that when he turned towards her, that he seemed to have a glowing green eye. She knew she couldn't shrug this off, but decided it would be better if one person stayed with Sarah and Peter while the other investigates, and she took a guess at what Rory was going to do when she asked to go to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:48 pm

"I'll be back as soon as I can," Rory said as she kept her eyes trained on the man.

She followed the direction but then made her way to the statue as cautiously as she could before staying at a distance and looking patiently at the man, observing what he was doing. She couldn't smell him per se, but the scent of the flower was strong and it filled her nose before she caught pollen and let out a loud sneeze.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:15 am

Dang it! Rory thought as the man started off into a run. Rory was quick to follow, her faunus heritage making her quick to dodge the boxes and people and other things, her eyes sharp on her target as she focused her semblance as much as she could on it.

"Excuse me! Coming through! Sorry" she'd say as she passed the people. She didn't have time to go back to Sarah and Thorn, so she just followed the man where he went, trying to pick up the scent of the flower he held earlier as something to use if her semblance eventually failed her.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:04 pm

"Drat!" Rory thought as the man ran away past the wall. "But how did he...how did he do that? Semblance, perhaps?"

Rory took note of the flower's smell and wondered if she could use it to trace him later on. She sighed and then realized the others were probably waiting on her. A bathroom trip wasn't supposed to take that long. She made her way back as quickly as she could, catching her breath as she saw Sarah again.

"Sorry about that," she smiled. "Long line, hehe. Where are we off to?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:24 pm

Rory giggled nervously.

"No, I'm totally fine!" Rory said. "Yeah, I guess I wandered off a bit, but the important thing is I'm back safe and sound. Hehe...so, Miss Sarah. You needed me to go somewhere with you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grimm-less Village (Closed)   The Grimm-less Village (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grimm-less Village (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2