RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Aphology

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

An Aphology - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:10 pm

Maria stayed where she was legs giving only the slightest space between them as she hugged him tight. Eventually, her legs dropped to the floor though her arms stayed wrapped around his neck. "It always seems to get better and better the more you do it." Pushing him off of her, her stands both of them up and kisses him before she turns both of them around so his back was to the toilet. "I guess we're lucky this place has such clean restrooms. So, how should I.... apologize now?" She asked, swaying in front of him, covering her indecent parts with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:16 pm

"Well..." Aphelion said, poking his chin a little before grinning at her, "I did say that I want you to take control. So I want you to do just that and do me just the way you'd like me to. However." he took her higher hand and moved it aside, planting a kiss on her chest before taking a seat and pulling her down, "Since you've got such two big assets, maybe you could work with them?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:24 pm

"You perv~" Maria teased, straddling his lap as she pressed her chest to his. "They're not that big but so you have wished it," She said, sliding down his front until she was kneeling in front of him, cupping her 'assets', "So shall it be~."

[Half fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:30 pm

"Oh..." Aphelion sighed pleasantly and petted Maria, "That was... pretty much as I dreamed it to be. Thanks Mari." he smiled at the bear faunus before pulling his hands away, "Now I'm all yours. Please yourself with me, and I will be pleased."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:36 pm

"Why? Never tried it before?" She asked, straddling his lap once more as she smeared her chest on his. "I'd think that someone as... experienced as you would have. But forgetting about that, if you say you'll be pleased then I'll take you word for that." As Maria plants a kiss on his lips, the pair here a few sharp knocks on the door. "H-hello? Is a-anybody in there?" Yuuko's voice asked through the door as Maria grinned.

[Fade to black]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:38 pm

Aphelion kept himself quiet to the best of his ability, letting Maria do work on him as he focused on the pleasure. Soon after he grabbed her and pulled her even closer, whispering into her bear ear, "I was covering for you last time, now you cover for me please." he added a kiss to it and pulled away, submitting himself to her again and speaking very quietly, "Please missus, take care of me~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:45 pm

"Uh uh." Maria whispered, giggling softly into his ear. "You're the one who's keeping my mouth busy all the time. You talk." "H-hello?" Yuuko asked again, trying to doorknob, only to find it locked. As the waitress knocks again, Maria grins pinching hard on Aphelion's thigh, hoping to get him to yelp as she got back to work.

[Fadey fade~]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:47 pm

At the thigh pinch, Aphelion's eyes watered slightly as he let out a small yelp though he quickly closed his mouth to stop the rest of it. Fighting Maria's overwhelming feeling, he gulped and put on the most feminine voice he could, "Uh, yes, sorry... T-This is taking a while..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:57 pm

"S-sir?" Yuuko asked, not falling for the obviously male voice. "U-hm... that's the w-women's restroom, sir. The m-men's is on t-the o-other s-side, sir." Hearing Aphelion's impression of a woman, Maria stifles her laughter my taking Aphelion's hand and biting his finger, gently sucking on it as she started moving again.

[Fade to black 2: Electric boogaloo]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:59 pm

"God dammit Maria, this isn't fun y'know." Aphelion hissed sadly before gulping, "S-Sorry... I just rushed in here... I didn't realize. I'm not really in a fit state to come out right now s-so um... I'm really sorry..." he called out. Afterwards, his head dropped as he started sniffling and muttering to himself, "I'm gonna get in trouble..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:05 pm

"Speak for yourself, it's pretty fun for me." Maria said, looking back at the door to make sure it was still locked. "Don't worry. Just talking your way out of this one."

[Fade is back]

Yuuko jumps as she hears Aphelion's voice through the door. "Oh, it's y-you. M-Maria's friend. W-well if you really had t-to, I guess it c-can't be helped. I-I haven'y seen M-Maria around though. D-did she leave?" The waitress asked, looking around the cafe but finding no sign of the girl who was currently turning around on Aphelion's lap to face the door.

[Back again]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:08 pm

"Uh. UH." Aphelion fumbled, whispering to Maria, "I suck with words though..." he sighed and buried his face in his palms, lack of enjoyment of this scenario evident.

"I don't know. I think she's still around... Really not sure though. Maybe you just missed her... I let her know I'm away to use the restroom so uh... yeah..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:15 pm

Maria grinned at how Aphelion was acting. "You wanted kinky, this is what I came up with." She whispered. "You gotta deal with it." She added, turning her head to kiss him awkwardly in the hopes to relieve some of his tension. "W-well, a-alright then s-sir. J-just tell her I-I'm taking her purse to the o-office. Someone m-might take it if it's l-left alone." A second later, the sounds of leather shoes walks away from the door, Maria grinning as they finally had some more privacy. "See? That wasn't so bad." Maria said as she leaned forwards, off his chest to sit upright.

[Fade to black]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:21 pm

"It could've ended bad though." Aphelion sighed and rubbed his eyes, "And now I'm the guy who went to the women's restroom..." he looked off to the side and let her use him while his mind started wandering away from the embarrassing situation.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:30 pm

Maria's legs clamped hard on Aphelion's. For a few moments, she stayed like that before slumping back against him. "That was... that was good...." She said weakly, a limp hand going over her shoulder to gently cup his face. "Did you enjoy that? I don't know why I'm asking, I can feel that you enjoyed that." She said, ending her sentence with a giggle before she stood up, took some tissues, and began cleaning herself. "We should probably get going. Yuuko'll be a bit suspicious."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:34 pm

"Yeah..." the boy sighed and started clearing himself up, looking a bit down though not speaking up. Fixing his clothes, he went over to the tap and drank a bit of water, "Yeah... let's go..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:39 pm

"Let's?" Maria asked, laughing softly. "We are not going back out there together. They'll know for sure." Maria said as she unlocked the door. "I'll go out, grab my stuff from the office. You come out maybe a minute after me then we'll meet outside and... if you wan't to continue this... we could take it somewhere more... private." She offered, biting her lower lip teasingly. With that, she exits.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:51 pm

Aphelion sighed deeply after she left, going to wash his face with the cold water. I did want kinky but this was just... unnerving. He stared at his reflection for a moment and leaned against the cold ceramic sink. waiting a bit before he got up and left.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:56 pm

Maria met Aphelion outside after a few minutes of him waiting, purse in hand with a smile on her face. "Well Yuuko believed it. She said you went to the toilet for a really long time and you might want to eat less fiber but she bought it." Looping her arm through Aphelion's she rests her head on his shoulder. So where now?
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:58 pm

"I, uh... Um... Somewhere without people okay? L-Like... do you have a house?" he asked, gingerly raising his hand to stroke Maria's hair and tease her bear ears a bit.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:04 pm

"I know a place." Maria said happily, checking her bag to check if her old house keys that she kept out of habit were still there. "Let's go." She said as she flagged a taxi.

[Time skip to evening]

Maria hugged Aphelion's arm as the pair waked down the worn pathway leading up to Maria's old house. "Well, here we are. Former home sweet home." She said as she lead him to the door.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:06 pm

"Looks nice." Aphelion said, walking up slowly and approaching the door, stopping to let Maria let him inside.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:11 pm

"Yeah it was." She said, unlocking the door with a click. "New place is nicer but it's private enough for us to have some fun. C'mon in." She said, calling him in with a wave of a finger. The living room was as she left it, white sheets covering the sofas, the coffee table, and most everything else. Taking his hand she lead him to the stairs, trying to keep him from the kitchen as she pulled him along.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:17 pm

"Okay." Aphelion followed Maria without question, tripping up slightly on the stairs but managing to look under her skirt at that.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:24 pm

Maria looked back as he stumbled, giggling as she saw him take a peek. Eventually, Maria lead him to a closed door. Sighing, she opens the door and pulls her into a bedroom. It's similar to the room downstairs, white sheets covering the bed, the outline of a wardrobe and a small vanity table similarly hidden under white sheets. A few dust motes float lazily in the air as Maria opened the window, gently pulling the sheet on the bed off to avoid throwing the dust into the air. "So... what now?" She asked, turning to him under the silver moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:28 pm

"Now? Umm... We have 'fun', right? Isn't that why you brought me here?" he asked in return, slowly sitting down on the bed and looking at her, "Just this time can you be more... physically kinky? Instead of teasing me like earlier..." he looked away, slightly saddened, and started unbuttoning his shirt with a shallow sigh.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:35 pm

Maria's smile turns into a frown at his sadness, Maria going over to wrap his arms around his waste, her chin on his shoulder. "I'm sorry about that Aph... I really am. I'm just... not too used to being kinky so I tried that out... You wanted it so I tried it for you. Guess it didn't come out the way I wanted...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Aphology
Page 5 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The Kingdom of Vale :: City of Vale-
Jump to: