RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Epic rap battles of RWBY-rpg. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Epic rap battles of RWBY-rpg. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Epic rap battles of RWBY-rpg. (Open)   Epic rap battles of RWBY-rpg. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:42 pm

Fionn walked on to the stage where his opponent stood, he immediately liked the look of this "Rogue" guy who had also signed up for the rap battle, the cocky grin reminding him of himself in a very pleasant way.  
The judge stood in the center holding three Mics, handing one to Fionn and one to Spencer while keeping the third one for himself, he proceeded to call out the generic things you call out at a rap battle to get the crowd pumped, before an epic beatbox began to play, setting the feel of the rap as a fairly heavy one.

Fionn began: "The names Fionn, the man who does not lean on, i fight for myself, put my hopes on the shelf, and if you **** with me you are going to hell, because ill cut your ****ing balls off with Oberursel!" He sang in his full Irish voice dancing along to the words once again in a generic rap way.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Epic rap battles of RWBY-rpg. (Open)   Epic rap battles of RWBY-rpg. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:32 pm

[Dude, if you haven't seen 'Epic Rap Battles of History', you probably should as this is based off of it. X)]
"............"
"Oh, was that it? Ight."
Spencer wastes no time starting after that short little intro, Fionn gave. "I'm the king of-slayer of-ace in the deck of-. The society up, yeah, up above.
I'mma Rouge. I ain't in needa prove nothing.
-Man, believe it. Squeeze the grip and stick it. Leave ya to bleed to death like y'all have been bit.
Put you down-in the ground-drive you over down town.
Bounty hunting man, change in the cup. Wha'chyou do? Invent stuff that blows up?
-In your face-in your case-give a tas'e...o' my fist in yo' third base.
What's that? I'm supposed to battle that?"
Spencer lifts his cell to his ear with a face that looks worried. "Animal control? We got a hood rat!"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Epic rap battles of RWBY-rpg. (Open)   Epic rap battles of RWBY-rpg. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:21 pm

"Hood rat? What are you playing at?" Came a voice over the speaker, a hooded seventeen year old in black, green, and gold emerged from off stage, holding not a Microphone, but his scroll; it seemed Kail had hacked the system. He continued as he strode up to them "My name's Kail, my rhymes hit you with the point of a Nail, Hail, you'd have to Sail, to stay with the blows of a Gale, and if it were so easy I would never even fail!" the boy looked around for inspiration, spying a pink haired girl in the audience "Anything wrong with hijacking this rap? Undoubtedly both of you can't do it for crap, their sound made me feel like I wanted to hurl, I bet you'd be bested by the talents of a five year old girl. Feeling worn out? Then why don't you shout? Don't hate the player of a game you sold-out, lout, I'd give about, two reasons to make you two pout, you both are aced, keeping up with me would be trying to chase, a rather fast Lightning Ruth-" he gestured to the girl "When she's using her semblance, that's the truth." he finished, looking to the Judge with eyes that basically showed him a message of 'try and stop this, and you'll end up in the ground'
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Epic rap battles of RWBY-rpg. (Open)   Epic rap battles of RWBY-rpg. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:18 pm

"But...We don't even know about each-" Spencer looks confused. "-Nevermin'" Got enough to poke 'im right now.
"Really? I'm battlin' this?" Spencer waits for the beat to kick it back to the first beat in the measure before starting.
[160 bpm (that should help)]
"Lemmie hear a 'Ka-il-Ka-il!'" *lifts mic up* Ka-il-Ka-il!
"Ka-il-Ka-il!" Ka-il-Ka-il!
"Kail comin' out here, lookin't'ge'-serve' y'all-
-He comin' out here lookin't'playsome-hard ball.
You bring in col' show. Lookin't'melike-'WHOA-WHOA!'
I get that again_ _I'llmakeyoulike-'OH-NO!'

Bitch-I ain' battlin' you. You-know-tha's-'he-truth
I ain' doin'no-f*-*kin'-shit-withan-'only-old news'
Comin' up to me "I'm Kail-I decree!"
*Impression of Kail's voice*
"'I can't follownobeat now someone pleasecome-hide me!'" Spencer puts his arm over his face, mimicking Kail's covering up.

He then throws his arm down and gets in Kail's face, literally looking down on him.
"YOU-THINK youcanhide-from me-
-Doin' this shit that youneverseen-
-bringin'youdownnow-crushin'tillyoubowdown-
-loaditup-putitat-yo'-FACE-pullthetriggeran'BLAOW!-BLAOW!

Spencer imitates a terrified guy while backing up from Kail.
"Won't-some-one-come-may-be?"
"May-be-come-save-me?!"
Ain't NOBODY-gonna-come-save-you-'cause-shit-they-know-I'm-cra-zy."

"Sorry-dude-I-made-it-sting
This-rap-shit-ain't-yo'-thing
So-bitch-you-bet-ter-sing-
-'cause-if-you-don't-get-outofmy-ring."
Spencer points off stage and smirks.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Epic rap battles of RWBY-rpg. (Open)   Epic rap battles of RWBY-rpg. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:11 pm

Kail stood his ground as Spencer did that, not flinching or blinking, and as soon as Spencer was finished, Kail lowered his hood, revealing two Brown cat ears poking out of his hair as he responded in kind "Were you any smarter, you would've hit harder, I'm used to insults that's kinda why I cov-ered up, trying to cease the pain that has thrown up-slow up, whatcha trying to do there, terrify me? I never knew someone could be so whiny, want some cheese, Spencer-no-spiny? I don't need to follow a beat, because I make my own-heat, bringing it to you like you'll be getting cold feet, really wondering why I would even meet, you, whatchu gonna do? You and the crew, one false move you through, stress level High it's a full-court-press, can't guess wrong the result is death, adrenaline filled like a kid named Ritalin, gotta get away from this bullshit middleman, pushed to the max no time to relax, 'cause if I ain't swift, I'm facin' the axe, but I'm not trying to hear it, floating like a spirit, finish line coming, I feel I'm getting near it, can't stop now yo I'm almost there, unaware, of what awaits me in the air, trying to beat me? You've got no flair, wondering why the Judge allows this? I could beat you without so much as a hiss, you'll be wanting bliss, to save yourself from speaking amiss." and he began chuckling lightly, before looking at Spencer seriously and continuing "List, how many ways I shouldn't tear you to bits, you honestly think that I give two shits that you can rhyme? Battling me is a waste of time! Lien up front as soon as you lose, I'll be spending my winnings on something I choose, thanking you for being so weak, this'll be the start of a winning streak!" and he finally stopped, smirking at the fact that this was far, far from over.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Epic rap battles of RWBY-rpg. (Open)   Epic rap battles of RWBY-rpg. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 3:17 pm

Jacob grinned from off stage, sensing an opportunity to jump in, donning his usual look of thunder he stalked out on stage, yanking a mic from one of the stage hands.
"You say you bring heat, well I'm a hard act to beat, with my wolf fangs you'll both be mincemeat! It's begun the race to survive, you better run mother **** or at least take a dive, cos the fittest is here and I won't take you alive." Jacob bared his Faunas fangs in a grin before squaring up to Spencer "you want to chew on someone take a bite out of me, cos you'll choke boy, that's my guarantee. I've picked things tougher than you out of my teeth, you call your self slayer, I'm a **** chief! I'm head of the Reaver clan, you don't know who you're **** with man. You may be able to kill a few Grimm, but boy you're oh so dim. You're little more than a punk with a gun, but show's over now boy, I'm ending your fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic rap battles of RWBY-rpg. (Open)   Epic rap battles of RWBY-rpg. (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic rap battles of RWBY-rpg. (Open)
Page 1 of 1