RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Discussion

Go down 
+8
Ketchum
JL
Laris_Cole
Prinny
Shemskis
Skylight
ChaosPhoenix11
Metroidhunter
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

Character Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Character Discussion   Character Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Requested by BillyD3Kidd.

Discuss characters here, whether it be yours or others. Refrain from posting negative comments about other people's characters though, they will be removed and you will be warned.
Back to top Go down
ChaosPhoenix11

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion   Character Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Personally i find weapons more interesting, but i love my character and his weapons.

Also BenDover2016
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion   Character Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:23 pm

Ben Dover....

I also find all the faunas interesting. I was planning on making my own later once the restriction for 1 char if take off.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion   Character Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:27 pm

I always liked stealthy characters, and not just mine. It's always interesting to see how one will set up before a fight, or fight when detected.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion   Character Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:44 am

I always find characters who use the ultimate defense to be the best offense, though team work and combination attacks are always by far the best!
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion   Character Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:59 pm

#BenDover2013
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Ketchum

Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion   Character Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:17 pm

My character has...... potential.

To play on either team.
Back to top Go down
http://bladeoftheninjav2.forumotion.com/
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion   Character Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:48 am

I'm curious how everyone feels about Chiu. I had planned on her on the tsundere archetype, but now I'm not sure if that is coming across or if she just seems like a impersonal bitch.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion   Character Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:53 am

Ave Dominus Nox. That is all.

Revelation this morning after having sleep. Drake is perhaps unintentionally similar in some aspects to Konrad Curze. Eh. Will roll with it.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion   Character Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:31 am

Seiryuu24 wrote:
I'm curious how everyone feels about Chiu. I had planned on her on the tsundere archetype, but now I'm not sure if that is coming across or if she just seems like a impersonal bitch.
So far I just feel really bad about what Alani did to her. Half of that was an accident!

But anyway, besides that I still know very little from interacting with her. From what I've read from her thoughts, she definitely has a bit of an attitude. I don't know about tsundere. I look forward to getting to know her better along with everyone else outside of battle once initiation is over.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion   Character Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:15 pm

based on Myren's interactions with her on the train, she has come across as somewhat self entitled and absolutely infuriating! <3

then again, He's trying to keep a situation contained, and she is trying to get involved in said situation, so they are naturally opposed from the get-go.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion   Character Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:43 am

I know it's not really coming across, but Chiu has a serious inferiority complex when it comes to her brothers memory. In her eyes he was perfect and she thinks she has to live up to those expectations because she's alive and he isn't.

Using the train as an example, Chiu thinks Ce would have found the two boarders, realized they weren't a threat and fought off a sudden Nevermore attack by the time Chiu got to the cargo car. And done so while his swords were locked away. So the fact the Chiu still hasn't done any of that despite going to get her weapons makes her feel weak and pathetic, but she's still trying to conduct herself with some pride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Discussion   Character Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Discussion
Page 1 of 1