RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Loyalty is Persistence [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ZyxNova

Loyalty is Persistence [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyalty is Persistence [Closed]   Loyalty is Persistence [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:53 am

'He said I would make a good General, and that makes the offer extremely tempting, and if I decline, I will be killed anyway and I wont even see it coming.' Xero pondered about Puny's offer, but before he could make a decision, a voice began to speak to him, it was Varun. 'Xero, don't listen to him, if you decline, he wont be able to kill you, he may be strong, but I am stronger, you could let me out, I can do some damage, then you finish him, its simple, even for you.' Xero thought about what Varun had said, but Xero had his own idea, he pulled out his scroll and whispered a message into it, "Hey Scindo, I need help, Puniceus has me trapped in an unbreakable dome of aura and the only way for me to break out is if he losses consciousness, please hurry?"
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty is Persistence [Closed]   Loyalty is Persistence [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:34 am

Her scroll beeping away at Scindo, she pulled it open only to have Xero's message blurted out.

"Hey Scindo, I need help, Puniceus has me trapped in an unbreakable dome of aura and the only way for me to break out is if he losses consciousness, please hurry?"

Turning to put her hand on the door, Scindo stopped before turning it. 'Hold on princess, give this a bit of thought.' Fides took control over Scindo and leaned against the door. 'I'm not going to let you help that boy no matter how much you like him.' 'What? Why?' A couple of seconds past and Fides didn't answer, forcing Scindo to try for the door once more. Fides stopped her of course and only said a single word. 'No.'

"But why? Why won't you let me help Xero?" Letting out a sigh, Fides questioned whether or not he should tell her. Not wanting to betray her trust, he surrendered. "I won't let you help him. The kid has to fight his own battles, if he can't make it outta there on his own then he'll never be able to fight his own battles again. I'm pretty sure the short one knows this as well. I'm not gonna fight your battles and i'm certainly not going to fight any-one else's. While I don't really trust the short kid, we could all learn something from what he's been doing." Scindo didn't reply, she was too busy fighting tears at her uncle's cold response.

"Not really big on conversation are you?" Puny taunted, still resting atop the dome. "Ah well, you still haven't answered my question by the way."
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty is Persistence [Closed]   Loyalty is Persistence [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:50 am

Xero had been waiting for 10 minutes and he hadn't heard a single sign of Scindo coming to help him, all he could hear was Puny making smart-assed remarks. He pulled out his scroll again and sent Scindo another message, "Scindo, please help, I cant break out of here, this dome is indestructible and the only way Puny will let me out is if I agree to join some army he's raising, I am powerless, please?" After waiting a few minutes for a result, Xero gave in and answered Puny's question, "Alright Puny, i'll join your army, just let me out of here and we can shake hands to make sure that the deal is real and true."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty is Persistence [Closed]   Loyalty is Persistence [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:43 am

Without even so much as a hint of hesitation, Puny quickly fired back "How do I know your telling the truth?" Sliding off the side of his dome Puny shot Xero a glare which could melt through ice. Whipping out his scroll he tapped away at the screen. Not so much tapping away idly, instead he was calling some-one. Some-one special.

Her scroll going off at her, Scindo ignored it and started walking to her own room. "I've got my own problems anyway, like these damn messages." She muttered to herself, Fides laughing to himself in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loyalty is Persistence [Closed]   Loyalty is Persistence [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loyalty is Persistence [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2