RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another bar scene (invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:14 pm

Skye looked all around the nightclub seeing people's mouths moving but hearing nothing still hearing nothing and thinking to herself Sam cannot speak....now i cannot hear...we're perfect for each other....im getting too ahead of myself she listened for the clapping yet heard nothing again then signing to Sam I can't hear it, I think that DJ has burst my eardrum's, if he has i'm not going to be too happy this is why i never go out to load places, that and I've never had a true friend to go with, i think I'm going to break my own rule of not drinking, shall we go back to the bar
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:20 pm

Sam sighed as she listened to the girl. She looked up and nodded to her. She held out her hand to help her up. When the girl would get up she would walk to the bar and order her drink as normal. She looked to the girl and smiled as she passed her bottle over to her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:37 pm

Skye got up off the floor with the help of Sam's hand she got up off the floor and smiled at her before walking with her to the bar and witnessing Sam order her drink as she had the times before. When she was offered the drink she took the bottle in hand and took a large gulp of it, actually enjoying the taste of the drink before giving it back to Sam and signing thanks Sam, you're very kind
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:43 pm

Sam smiled at her and nodded. She took a drink of the vodka and sighed contently. She looked at the girl and handed her a message. [No problem. Sorry about your hearing. You okay?] She smiled as she took another sip of her drink. Buzz is still going........wonder if I can turn it into drunkness......I wonder if I am drunk....I just though of the word drunkness....I'm drunk.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:49 pm

Skye kept her face down at the bar thinking of what she will miss if the deafness was permanent, starting to feel sad but keeping a brave face for Sam who had not been able to speak for quite a while yet got on with her life, Skye respected that. She took the message from Sam and read it before signing back yeah I'm fine thanks for asking, its my own fault for coming here, at least i found you leaving Sam to interpret what she had just said how she wanted to whilst beaconing the bar keep over and pointing at Sam's drink and holding up one finger, the bar keep then giving Skye one of what Sam had, Skye then taking a large gulp of it.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:55 pm

Sam just smiled at her and gave her another scroll. [In a world like this it's good to have friends.] Sam smiled as she handed her the scroll. She then stared into space slightly. Wonder what she meant by met me. Sam soon shrugged as she soon felt the powerful drink completely numbing her senses, yet still slightly rational.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:25 pm

Skye took another large swig from the bottle, already beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol, with it being her first time of ever consuming it and it already being in such large quantities. She read what the scroll had written on it and couldn't help but smile and think to herself 'sometimes, people become more than just friend's' before taking another large gulp of the sweet nectar from the bottle of booze.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:32 pm

[30 min later]

Sam sat at the bar almost completely drunk. Her smile had gone to a drunk lazy smile and her eyes seemed to blink un equally. She smiled and looked over at Skye before smiling. She reached over and pulled her friend into a drunk hug. She held up a message to her. [So stl tink y cn kp p wit me?] (translate still think you can keep up with me?) She said with a goofy smile.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:59 am

For the first time in her life Skye was drunk, deaf and actually having fun with a friend. A drunken smile lay on her face and her cheeks were reddened as proof of this. She was surprised when Sam pulled her into a hug and thought about making it more than just a friend to friend hug but restrained herself. She looked at the message and giggled at Sam's poor writing yet could make out what in meant just about and wrote hey back [i dpmt timk i csn o knpe, tru krrpnf uo when stimmd] (i don't think i can i know, try keeping up when stunned) and with showing this too her she pulled Sam into another drunken hug but instead of just leaving it there she planted a kiss upon Sam's lips drunkenly before returning to take another drink out of her bottle.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:39 am

Sam just giggled drunkenly at this gesture. She typed a bit before showing her. [Th nt ow uo do t.] (That's not how you do it.) She leaned over and pulled Skye into a deeper kiss. Sam wraped her sand like paper tounge around Skye's tougne then moved away to her neck. Sam had lost all control and ratinal thought at this point. She just decided to go with the flow.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:01 am

Skye looked drunkenly puzzled as Sam silently giggled and then began to type. She read the screen but before she could finish she was already being kissed deeper than before, their tongues intertwining in Skye's mouth before she had her neck kissed. Unable to control herself Skye began to nuzzle into Sam, the kisses on her neck feeling good yet weird for her.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:56 pm

Sam slowly pulled back with a smile on her face. She then drunkenly held up her scroll. [That's hw yr kiz.] (That's how you kiss.) She smiled at the girl and felt odd. She normally wasn't attracted to girls, but the heavy drinking had taken it's toll on her rationality. She looked at her clock. She then picked skye up and placed her on her lap. She held her scroll up to her. [10 o clck. Wanna take this to my place/ The bar gets a bit fighty at ten.....and its over te sme hing ery tim.] As she spoke a couple walked by and sat down at the both. Sam laid money down for the bar keeper who had grabbed a helmet. She sat Skye off her lap and stood up. Waiting on her reply.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:34 am

Skye giggles at what the scroll read, actually agreeing that her kiss was much better than the one she had started. She smiled as she was picked up and placed on Sams lap feeling attracted to Sam, when she gave her the offer to go back to her she couldn't say no to her. She giggles silently at the bartenders helmet and jumped down from Sams lap then holding a hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:45 am

Sam stands up and takes her by the hand. As the two walk out, Sam begins to count down with her fingers. [3...2...1] As she gets to one a chair flies through the window behind them. "GET OFF MY WIFE!" Sam just sighs at the chair. Every week. She smiles to Skye as the walk away.

[Time Skip (drunk heading home...) 2 hours]

Sam drunkenly stumbles into her house as she drags Skye with her. She stumbles to her room and opens it up. She looks drunkenly at the girl as she pulls her into a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:13 pm

Skye held Sams hand tight as they left the bar, stumbling as she did and giggling as she stumbled seeing her count down from three and once she was at zero she looked around seeing a chair come through the window.

once they were at Sams place Skye followed Sam as she stumbled, being dragged almost. She followed Sam into her room and stared at her with longing drunken eyes as she was pulled into a deep kiss by Sam, Skye levering herself up and wrapping her legs around Sams waist, slipping her tongue into her mouth
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:34 pm

Sam walked with the other girl on her front over to her bed. She gently laid down on the bed with Skye under her. She pulled away from the girl and looked into her eyes. Slowly she begins to shift forwards and backwards. Slowly rubbing against the girl.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:46 pm

Skye held onto Sam as she carried her to the bed and gently laid her down, Skye staring into Sams eyes with a newfound lust for her. As Sam rubbed herself against Skye's body she giggles quietly and stopped her by planting a kiss on her lip before rolling herself so that Sam was underneath and then drunkenly standing up and undressing before helping Sam out of the bed and undressing her. Skye then kissed Sam, sticking her tongue into Sams mouth and wrapping her tongue round Sams, enjoying the feel on her sandpaper tongue. Skye the forced herself onto Sam so Sam fell onto the bed with Skye on top, Skye's hand drifting to Sams inner thigh...

[FADE TO BLACK]
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:01 pm

[Time skip: next day]

The sky was still as dark as when they had arrived, yet the sound of Sam's alarm rang through the house. The alarm was set so Sam would remember work that day. Stop the beeping.....it hurts. Sam soon rose from the bed sheets to an upright position. She yawned and rubbed her eyes. She soon felt the soft touch of another's hand. She just shrugged at the feeling. Slowly though, she began to put two and two together and soon four and four. Her ears twitched as she tried to understand what happened. Her eyes soon widened as she came to the conclusion of what had happened. She slowly looked over her shoulder to see who she had just slept with. She immediately froze up. She looked in shook at Skye. She soon let out a loud scream. Her moments would in fact awake anyone in the bed with her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:26 pm

Skye woke up to the feel of Sam stressing out about her being in her bed. She looked over at Sam and waved her hands sleepily at Sam trying to convey her surprise for where she was, unable to understand fully why she was in another girls bed, naked.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:31 pm

Sam looked to the girl as her face reddened. She then notices her self....in the nude. Sam then gets a look of realization and then one of panic. She immediately jumps from the bed and grabs her cloths. As soon as she has her bottoms and bra on she hands Skye a message. [What did we do? Last night????] She then begins her search for her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:59 pm

Skye stared at Sam unable to comprehend what she may have done, the thoughts of what she may have done made her feel sad. Skye followed Sams lead and started to gather up her clothes and get dressed. When she had her bra and undies in she took the message from Sam and put it next to her as she pulled up her skirt and started to put on her socks. She froze once she read the message, her response coming with signing "I dunno if we did anything, i hope we didn't I've never done anything like drink or have intercourse"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:02 pm

Sam just threw on her top and grabbed her mask. She then tossed Skye a message. [Seems fit to agree nothing happened.....deal?]
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:17 pm

Skye quickly put on her top and jumper before sorting out her hair and brushing the hair on her tail. She looked at the message which Sam had passed her and responded with signing "I agree, we did nothing, i have one question though, did we dance because i have vague memory of us dancing and then i went deaf.."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:25 pm

Sam just thought back to the event that had happened. She soon nodded at her. She put her mask on tightly as she grabbed a small black box. She then handed her message. [Two things. One yes, and sorry....I'm sure that was my fault, and two....why are you signing to me.] She asked the girl noticing that she was deaf not mute.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:37 pm

Skye smiled as she nodded but immediately stopped realising she must look like an idiot smiling just because they danced. When she was asked why she was signing she responded with signing "there's a few reasons, its easier, i cant hear my voice so this is better, i don't want to wake up everybody and i if i mess up i know i have so i can correct myself, any way i must have over stayed my welcome already so i will go now" before sticking a hand out in a hyper, despite it being so early, way for a hand shake unsure how Sam would respond.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:43 pm

Sam took her hand and shook it firmly. She soon left the house with a small wave. [I have to go to work. See you around :3]

[Time Skip: Week 17]

Sam sat at the bar she had been 12 weeks ago. She lowered her head on the table saddened. That's what.......8 break ups now....I give up. Sam slammed her head on the table and waited for her shot glass to be filled. Her ears dropped ever so sadly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:59 pm

Skye walked into the same bar that she had been in 12 weeks before and lost her hearing, not going there for the music but for a drink after having time and a half last time she was there. She spotted a sight which she had seen before, Sam depressed at the bar. Feeling she needed somebody to cheer her up she snook up on her and sat next to her, silently signalling the bartender over and asking for 3 shots of vodka, 2 for her and one for Sam, she then side hugged Sam to surprise her and to cheer her up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another bar scene (invite only)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next