RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:46 am

"Any time, any where. Literally, it's very fun." Moseph said, words sounding eager despite the tone sounding bored, "I can do it again right now if you want me to, anything to keep you happy." he added, wrapping his arms around her and leaning to kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:00 pm

Wrapping her own arms loosely around Moseph's neck, Luna holds the kiss for long moments before breaking apart to catch her breath again. "Mmm... I do appreciate that offer, but if you want to actually go at it again, you need to let me settle..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:02 pm

"Oh, right, yeah, I forgot myself." Moseph said, scooting off to the side and laying down by Luna, "Anything you want to talk about while you settle?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:18 pm

Snuggling against Moseph's body after his movement, Luna rests her head against his chest as she thinks for a moment. "Well... before, you mentioned not wanting children... could you elaborate?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:21 pm

"We're both in school and I had to save up a little bit for our date, so keeping a child wouldn't be best. That and..." Moseph released his Parasite then pointed at his frozen frown, "I don't want a kid if this is hereditary."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:37 pm

Humming quietly as she considers Moseph's words, Luna frowns slightly. "Well... yeah, the first point is very valid... But I disagree with your second point. You have no idea what the outcome could be, so you don't want to try at all? If you went through life like that... well, you'd never get anywhere, really."

Placing a light kiss against Moseph's lips again, she resumes her resting position before saying something else, though it could have been too quiet for him to hear. "I would like to try, at least, someday..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:46 pm

"You don't really get it Luna. I can go through life taking risks. I won't be risking a kid the lifetime of prejudice and making one enemy after another like me." Moseph grumbled, dropping back onto his back and staring into the starry sky, "However I'm getting the people responsible to research it so once I know... it depends on results."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:03 pm

Letting out a sigh after the more in depth explanation, Luna decides to largely keep silent about the matter, not wanting things to end in an argument after otherwise spectacular day. Instead, she just kept snuggling and relaxing against Moseph, closing her eyes in the process.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:04 pm

"Tired?" Moseph ask, wrapping himself around her to warm her up and snuggle a bit more to her, making sure that she was happy. He was prepared to take her back to the school at any time.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:31 pm

"Mmm... maybe a bit, yeah." Luna mumbled in response, happy that he was concerned for her. She was considering asking about heading back, but she did want to soak for a little longer... so they would do that first.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:39 pm

"I guess we're done with private fun then. You should nap at least." Moseph said, pulling her deeper into the water to make sure it warmed her right up to the neck like a flowing blanket.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:16 pm

"Hmm... I don't really need to nap here, do I? We have the ride back to the school after all." Luna responds, letting the water do the job of relaxing her body. Truth be told, she was more worn out than she expected, but Moseph didn't need to know that.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:19 pm

"Indeed. We have another hour of private bath but we can leave earlier if you'd prefer." Moseph added, moving his head to lay on her body but just above the water surface, "I might not be able to stop myself from doing things to you if we stay, however."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:26 pm

Turning her head slightly as she raises one of her eyebrows at Moseph's statement, Luna's surprise turns in to a slight glare, though she meant no harm with it. "I have no problem staying, and you know that I would have no complaints about anything you do."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:28 pm

"Okay." Moseph nodded before shifting to straddle Luna's lap and start kissing her neck, hugging her closely to him and nuzzling her slightly while his horse tail slowly swayed from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:58 pm

Squirming slightly in reaction to Moseph's actions, Luna moves her right arm up to scratch at his ears. This wasn't quite what she had been expecting, but it wasn't bad, either. She was surprised at how forward he had been so far today, but it was actually kind of refreshing. So she let him continue with no complaints, making sure to continue scratching his ears.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:59 pm

Rubbing into her hand slightly when she scratched his ears, Moseph pulled away for a moment before sliding down and closing his eyes slowing his breathing and

[Half fade]
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:43 pm

Tilting her head back to help catch her breath, slightly away from the water, Luna makes sure her eyes are still working by blinking a few times. "Mmm... that wasn't fair, Mo... When I'm back at one-hundred percent, though, I'll be sure to return the favor."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:17 pm

"It's in my interest to rank that favor up then." Moseph said coldly, starting to massage Luna's shoulderblades while nuzzling at just below her throat, kissing her roughly there before going lower and

[Another half fade]
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Pouting slightly as she pulls herself out of the water, Luna grabs her towel and wraps it around herself, leaving only her legs in the water. "Now you're just being unfair... I mean, I can't really complain... but still..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:40 pm

"Fine, I'm done." Moseph said, sitting up by her and side hugging her, "I know I don't show it but I really enjoy it. I do apologize for being unfair though."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:52 pm

Snuggling in to Moseph's arms, Luna turns her head to give him a light kiss on the cheek, with a smile on her face after. "Nothing to be sorry about, I wasn't really being serious. Besides, you have two favors to call on me for, at least some time in the future... And for the record, I do enjoy that too."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:54 pm

"Okay. Well, we might get pruny soon even despite the herbs so shall we go now?" Moseph asked, looking at his slightly wrinkled hand with a neutral expression.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:33 pm

Pulling herself out of the water entirely, Luna stands up and stretches, making sure to keep the towel in place. "Hmm... that's fine, we probably don't have a lot of time left anyway, do we?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:49 pm

"I doubt it." Moseph said, following Luna and moving one arm around her while he led her off back to the changing rooms. There, he dropped the towel and began dressing himself up again
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:04 pm

Taking a few minutes to dry herself off after getting back inside, Luna wraps her hair up in the towel before beginning to dress herself, starting with her underwear and jeans.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:07 pm

Fixing up the remains of his clothing, Moseph sat down on a nearby bench and waited patiently for Luna to get dressed, watching her calmly while she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next