RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber

In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:46 pm

Scratching a little more roughly, though still nowhere near uncomfortable, Luna can't help but giggle at the sounds coming from Moseph, though she now knew that she made her own noises when happy... so she wouldn't make a comment on that. "Hmm... Well, now is as good a time as any, I think. How exactly did you plan this all out?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:54 pm

Squirming slightly and moving closer to Luna, Moseph's face was visibly redder though it was most likely from the hot water and not form any form of embarrassment, "I don't know what you're talking about Luna. Elaborate on the question."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Pausing in her scratching for a moment to glare at Moseph, Luna removes her hand from his ears entirely, placing it under the water. "You know exactly what I mean, Mo. How did you arrange all of the tickets, private flights, private spa rooms... all without slipping up and letting me find out?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:16 pm

"I had to fill the time we weren't together somehow." Moseph said, frowning visibly more as his ears were released, the bodyparts in question twitching nervously, "If you asked about it I'd have told you."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:26 pm

Frowning in response to Moseph's frown, Luna sighs lightly, moving her body to sit in his lap, face to face. Without further warning, she pulls him in to a long, deep kiss, not letting him up for anything... at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:35 pm

Surprised by the kiss this time, Moseph returned it, gently moving his arms around Luna to hold her close to him and stare into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:48 pm

Adjusting herself slightly in Moseph's lap, Luna continues holding the kiss, teasing his tongue with her own. After a more moments, she lets them break apart so they could catch their breath, though she keeps her arms around his neck to hold herself in place.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:21 am

"I'm glad you appreciate it." Moseph said, staring still into Luna's eyes and breathing regularly, chest moving up and down and against her. The scent of the bath seemed to grow stronger in his nostrils as he shifted and kept holding her on his lap, "But I have to apologize. I wasn't the best during our date. Sometimes I didn't know what to say... so I checked my phone for things I could say. I'm not the most romantic, so yeah, I apologize. While I haven't got anything planned I have one last gift for you when we return to the dormitory, however."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:51 pm

Blinking a few times at Moseph's admission, Luna laughs lightly before placing a soft kiss on his lips. "It doesn't matter that you had to look some things up, Mo. Rather than stay silent, you used resources available to make for a better date. Though you didn't need to buy me a gift..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:56 pm

"Well, I did, too late now. Whether you wear it or not is up to you." Moseph grumbled before kissing back in a similar fashion and holding Luna a little tighter, glancing around the room as if to check for intruders, "Sorry for bringing it up but I also kinda wanna do it."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:14 pm

Blushing at Moseph's forwardness, Luna also looks around before leaning in to whisper in his ear. "I was kind of wondering if you were going to get the hints... but being forward is also good enough. Though... I don't think either of us hid protection in our towels... so ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:20 pm

"...Shit. I didn't plan well enough." Moseph grumbled before sighing and leaning back, pulling Luna down onto him, "Guess we'll not do it then. I don't want a kid."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:31 pm

Placing another light kiss on Moseph's lips, Luna giggles slightly. "Well... I do plan ahead, at least kind of. If you want to go back inside and grab some from my wallet..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:38 pm

Grumbling slightly, Moseph picked up Luna and gently moved her aside before getting up in all his glory and walking back out to the changing room. After a little search he returned to his girlfriend with protection and sat at the bank, holding it up, "So... would you like to start at it?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:50 pm

Snorting again as she gets out of the water slightly, Luna glares at Moseph for a moment but still plucks the needed object from his hand."You know... normally I'd complain, since you brought it up, but... you have taken care of me all day already, so the least I can do is take care of you"

Dat Fade to Black
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:54 pm

"Thanks... Luna..." Moseph panted slightly, making sure to hold the girl up, "Are you okay?" he also asked, making sure she was in good state for whatever may happen next.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:14 pm

Raising an eyebrow at Moseph's question, Luna couldn't help but smile. "Of course. And yes, I'm fine. I did kind of tell you I've been dropping hints for a while..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:18 pm

"Just making sure you're fine since we both know my circumstance." Moseph said, leaning onto her slightly, "Brave enough to go again or do we soak a bit more and go back?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:25 pm

Giggling at Moseph's new question, Luna stares in to his eyes for a moment before asking her own question. "Why can't we do both? You know... soak for a bit, go again, then go back?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:27 pm

"I guess we could do that too, yes." Moseph said, lowering himself and her into the water again, "It'll refresh us at least, I guess. And relax muscles apparently."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Snuggling against Moseph's body once they're back in the water, Luna rests her forehead against his and lowers the volume of her voice. "Mhmmm... muscle relaxation is good, and the water feels and smells nice anyway."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:39 pm

"I ordered special herbs and stuff in it, so yeah, it's meant to do that stuff." Moseph said, closing his eyes and letting her lay on him, "I doubt it'd feel this nice if I was alone though."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:52 pm

Blushing slightly at Moseph's statement, Luna places a kiss on his cheek before relaxing against him. "See... you don't need your phone to say the right things, it just gave you a push in the right direction. You're plenty romantic on your own."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:34 am

"Mhmm." Moseph mumbled. While he was still doubtful of what she said, he wouldn't outright disagree with her, so a miscellaneous noise was the best he did. Then, a thought came into his mind. Glancing around, Moseph slid down under water without a word and opened his eyes to locate his prey.

[Half fade]
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:39 am

Catching her breath a while later, Luna snuggles back up to Moseph, placing a light kiss on his forehead. "Well... that was unexpected, but thank you, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:46 am

"Any time, any where. Literally, it's very fun." Moseph said, words sounding eager despite the tone sounding bored, "I can do it again right now if you want me to, anything to keep you happy." he added, wrapping his arms around her and leaning to kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:00 pm

Wrapping her own arms loosely around Moseph's neck, Luna holds the kiss for long moments before breaking apart to catch her breath again. "Mmm... I do appreciate that offer, but if you want to actually go at it again, you need to let me settle..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]   In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In an attempt to have fun [FLAX] [Closed]
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next