RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The End of the Beginning [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

The End of the Beginning [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:51 pm

Jacob threw his head back, tossing a handful of tablets into his mouth and crunching them up. It was springtime in Vale, which meant two things, the academic year was almost over, and Jacob's behavior was about to lose all elements of chivalry. O the ice he'd managed to keep things in check, he had after all been alone, no risk of doing anything stupid out on the ice flats. But now there was a chance he could really balls something up. He'd bought some tablets from a pharmacy that were designed to suppress the springtime urges, he just hoped they were strong enough to prevent him from embarrassing himself.
He stood in one of the cities many plazas, awaiting the arrival of his usual partner in crime, Jernulv slung over his back and his jacket, freshly repaired from a few scrapes he'd gotten into over the last few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:56 pm

Hira groans as she rubs her face, shaking her head a little before sneezing loudly. Springtime always gave her allergies and she always tried to keep it in check. Passing a flowering tree she sneezes again, sighing as she trudges along the sidewalk, heading towards a certain plaza. On the wind she could smell a drift of him, a mix of wet dog and deodorant. Or maybe that could have been that odd looking dog faunas across the street. She dismisses the smell as she enters the plaza, a dour look on her face as she wipes her nose, sniffing loudly.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:58 pm

Jacob turned, catching a scent of Hira as the wind changed direction. He grinned in spite of himself, at the somewhat groggy looking dragon. He cocked his head as she approached
"You ok?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:01 pm

A loud sneeze erupts from her as she goes to respond. "Flowers." She grumbles, narrowing her eyes. "Stupid spring." With a loud sniff she rolls her shoulders and looks up at Jacob. "So... what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:03 pm

Jacob shrugged
"Eat somewhere, maybe go for a walke... you sure you're up to this? You don't look so well, I don't mind rescheduling if you want to rest up."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:07 pm

With a dismissive wave of her hand, the dragoness gives him a small smile. "I'll be fine after I eat something. I didn't eat this morning." She says while wiping her nose once more.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:09 pm

Jacob nodded
"If you're sure" he reiterated, offering her his arm.

[[ooc: Tritan, why you do this Razz ]]
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:10 pm

Hira takes his arm and lays her head on his shoulder. "I'm very sure." She states.

[[OOC: Pardon? I'm not sure I understand...]]
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:13 pm

Jacob lead Hira down through the city streets towards his intended target, with the end of the year in sight, he had something slightly special planned. He rounded a corner and spotted the destination. He stopped beside a street vendor, the same one Hira had taken him to when they first met
"I know it's not too fancy" he said turning to face her "but it's better than Ursa" he added with a wink.

[[OOC: never mind]]
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:25 pm

A small grin crosses Hira's face as she sees the stand. "Well this is surprisingly romantic." She says while looking up at Jacob. "Don't forget that it was originally me who fed you however." The dragoness whispers in his ear, a slight smirk crossing her face.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:29 pm

Jacob smiled
"And now it's my turn" he replied before ordering the food and handing over the money. He handed Hira the larger of the two containers "and you also gave me the Alpha's share, so that's what I'm giving you."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:31 pm

Hira takes the box and takes Jacob's hand. "Thank you. Let's find somewhere to eat this."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:00 pm

Jacob nodded, tucking his own box into his pocket and beginning to walk through the cobble streets in search of a bench or something."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Spotting a bench, Hira pulls away from Jacob and strides over to it, sitting down and crossing her legs. "Haha! I'm here fir-" Commence sneeze attack.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:09 pm

Jacob chuckled, putting a palm on her back to steady her as he sat down
"Wow, whatever allergies are, they do not seem fun."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:49 pm

Hira's sneezing fit calms down before she pops open the box. "To be honest they don't last that long for me."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:52 pm

Jacob leaned back on the bench
"Glad to hear it" he opened the container and chomped down on the first steak. Not even bothering with cutlery.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:55 pm

Hira looks at her fingers with an embarrassed look on her face before she picked up her first steak, biting into it and tearing a chunk out. I forgot to grind down my claws, darn.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:28 am

Jacob finished his first steak and took a few moments to take in some of the scenery. He noticed Hira looking a little ill at ease
"You ok?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:52 pm

Hira flinches and looks at him sheepishly, a strip of meat hanging out of her mouth. "Yeah, I'm fine! No worries!" She says hurriedly.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:48 am

"You don't sound fine" Jacob persisted. His wolf ears twitched "and your heart rate's gone up."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:26 am

Hira quickly finishes her steak, trying to bring her heart rate down at the same time. "Really, I'm fine." She says, hiding her claws by burying them into her pant-legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning [Closed]   The End of the Beginning [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End of the Beginning [Closed]
Page 1 of 1