RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The party don't start till we all walk in.

Go down 
+14
AkaiOtaku
zhleader
Kooplah
Skylight
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
Kellenredx
Prinny
Metroidhunter
DrGustave
DatteSa
Kaliot
Tyler Yamasaki
Wrecker
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:38 pm

Not sure how to react to Jet's concerns for her, she just goes, "Don't worry, I'm fine. Though I am off to fight and drink!"  Smiling she then yells out while walking towards the door, "Come along Zack, Round two for the Dance machine shall begin!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:41 pm

Being as quick as he can, Aphelion scales down a wall to reach a catwalk. From then, he quietly proceeds to leave the building by going up onto the roof and then jumping to a smaller nearby building. He didn't feel like talking to cops today... or paying for that beer tap he broke.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:41 pm

"This guy", Johnny pointed at Mao, "attacking her?". He pointed at Aoife. "You can't be serious. Clearly it was not the case. As for me, well, I'm sure you can imagine what you would do if someone attacked Beacon". Johnny tugged a little harder.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Jet grunts and brings Paladin on his arm with a twist and pull of his wrist. "So what in the heck was going on?" He asks, walking next to Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:51 pm

"Know the one who ran off at the first sign of Police? He started it by thinking he could take them on outside by himself. I was just peacefully drinking when he got thrown in, with no weapon. Me being the kindest person there is, thought he needed help and before you know it, there are countless who are on fire from me and Zack's reign of terror on them." Comes the reply, not even batting an eyelid as she calls herself kind, even though it was evident that she was just bored.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Mao's feet thudded on the ground as Jet allowed Johnny to drag away his body (OOC: Need confirmation on this). Before proceeding to the stairs, he took off his jacket and placed it over Mao's in an attempt to hide his identify. After doing so, he limped as quickly as possible to the stairs hoping the Feds wouldn't be minding him.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:59 pm

"Ok, and who were those two??" Jet gestures behind them, looking a little frustrated. He honestly had no clue what was going on here, and he wanted to know. ((Jet is walking with Aoife, not paying attention to you.))
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:01 pm

Shrugging, "I just classed them as the mini-bosses. Though, it seems they were just the elite mobs, and not a boss of any form." Speaking as if he understood her Game-Speak, she smiles slightly, "Besides. Where I am going, there will be a lot more fighting, and it will be without weapons."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:09 pm

"More fighting? Where the frell are you headed?" Jet seems to be a bit frustrated. He had come down here to relax, but instead he ended up knocking some kid out.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:15 pm

Laughing, she walks straight past the Police and to her motorbike, "Got a ride? Heading into town as I know a place."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:22 pm

"No, I don't have a ride. What place?" Jet asks, getting on her motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:24 pm

Making enough room for him. Aoife would take her helmet out and swap her weapons in it's place, "Hippogriff pub in town, now hold on tight." Giving him a few seconds to prepare himself, she starts driving towards the pub, nearly breaking the speed limit on multiple occasions.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:29 pm

"Yup... I need to make myself a helmet... Where is this place?" He shouted over the engine and the rushing air, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:31 pm

"Should be right around the corner!" Turning the corner rather sharply, it would nearly throw both of them off before righting itself, stopping in front of a building with the Sign "The Hippogriff" above the door, "And we are here at our final stop."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:34 pm

"the hippogriff eh?" He gets off the bike and starts walking towards the entrance. "Hopefully it's quiet in there..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:35 pm

((Go Go Super Thread Change Form!))
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:51 pm

As the cops arrived and begun rounding up the combatants, Kirkka made note of several people making subtle exits. She stands, stowing her staff on her back and quietly walking toward the stairs, before spotting Johnny and Mao coming up. As they were almost at the top, she simply waited instead of trying to help them up. And now for our subtle escape...
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:08 pm

Johnny winced with every step he took up the stairs. Crazy kids always breaking stuff! Why do I even bother? As he approached the top of the stairs, he noticed Kirkka waiting. "Yo!" He put a grin on his face. He would wave, but he wasn't exactly able to do so.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:26 pm

"Hey." Once within reach, Kirkka helps get Mao up and off the stairs, before looking at Johnny. "Party's over, it seems. Who's this? You saved just one guy? He hurt?" She begins lifting the coat to look at the person, but could still be stopped.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:44 pm

"Just a friend of mine who got knocked unconscious," Johnny explained as he grabbed Kirkka's wrist to stop her from lifting the coat, though he was a little too slow. She would've been able to see the tie around his head as well as the upper edge of the sunglasses if she was paying close attention. He shook his head twice hoping she would understand.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:53 pm

She releases the jacket after Johnny shakes his head. Pretty sure I've seen him before...Ah well. "Is he hurt badly? I hope not since he was just dragged up those stairs." Kirkka glances around, updating herself on the situation. The cops have gotten everything under control pretty swiftly. Looks like its time for Johnny and his friend to make for the window. Can't hurt to help them along. The students didn't get punished for causing all this damage. He shouldn't either. "Nevermind. Let's get you guys outta here. I'll carry your friend here, you look like you aren't walking too well. We can get out through the window over here... as I'm sure you know." She smirks slightly at her last comment, before reaching to lift up and carry Mao. "Don't worry, I won't peek!"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:14 pm

Johnny waved off that last comment. "Yeah, yeah". He wobbled towards the window while watching Kirkka pick up Mao's body. Eh... He thought for a moment. I'll allow it. Not like I can carry him anyway.. Johnny opened the window allowing a wave of cool air to enter the club.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm

"Such a gentleman!" Kirkka says as she moves moves through the window ahead of Johnny while carrying Mao, jumping off the window sill. She reaches and grabs just one section of her staff, utilizing some of its dust to easily land safely on the ground, before checking the alleyway for signs of life. Its quiet now, but that could change in a hurry. It was easy to see the police lights coming from around the front of the building. She looks up toward the window she lept from, nodding to Johnny to signal its safe.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:34 pm

Johnny has a hard time getting himself onto the window sill as he had both an injured arm and leg, but he eventually got it. He started down into the alley floor which was a solid 40 feet. Johnny spotted the police light at the corner of his eye as he watched Kirkka signaled for him to jump.

"This never gets any easier," Johnny mumbled as he dropped himself out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Kirkka swings her short staff once, making a pattern on the ground under Johnny, allowing him to land without snapping any important things, like bones. Once safe on the ground, she nods to him. "Lead the way, I'll carry him somewhere safe before we part ways for the evening." She glances around once more, checking for observers. Spotting none, she steadies herself and adjusts her hold on Mao, resting on her back and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:02 pm

After spending a few minutes in silence Tyler had finished his water, his body now free of alcohol. So Pulling out his wallet he grabbed enough money to pay for all of the drinks he had ordered tonight. Thanks for actually taking the time to listen you two. He said to Shem and Aeden before stretching. I think Im gonna call it a night, Bye Aeden, Bye Shem. He said as he walked off to his Black and White Bike, slamming the keys into the ignition and gunning it, heading home past the swarm of Cop cars.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:14 pm

Johnny thought for a moment. He didn't want to head over to the hospital considering this incident. I need to lay low for a bit. After another minute or two, Johnny had decided and told Kirkka, "You know what, let's just head over to my place". He was still bleeding, though not as much as before. My floors...my poor, poor floors.... He sighed as we walked in the direction of his home. "Oh yeah, and thanks for the help".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The party don't start till we all walk in.   The party don't start till we all walk in. - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The party don't start till we all walk in.
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next