RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Music by a deadly drop

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

Music by a deadly drop Empty
PostSubject: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:00 pm

It was around Five in the afternoon when Tyler finally made it to the cliffs behind beacon, carrying a case with his violin in it and a chair. He had found a lot of places where he could practice playing his black and white Violin in peace, but none of them were as peaceful as the cliffs behind the school at this time of the day. So setting his chair on a spot that was concrete, but wasn't one of the launching pads, he opened it up and sat down, opening his violin case and nestling it against his neck, he started to play, the sound echoing out over the cliffs and through a decent amount of the forest below him.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:22 am

The Peace and quiet caused by his music was suddenly broken by the sound of a Motorcycles Engine! It was faint, but he could hear it...The hell? he wondered as he put his Violin back in it's case and picked up Firedancer and Obsidian, placing them in their respective spots as he started to walk in the direction of the sound. Who would ride their bike this far out? More importantly, who is the rider? he thought as he moved closer to the sound, the engine threatening to drown out his thoughts with it's sound more and more before suddenly cutting off and idling. Hm, strange, whoever drove up here stopped rather than turning around... he thought as he moved ever closer to shem and his bike, not knowing who he was about to run into...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:23 am

Aoife would be barely in visible distance to Tyler, not seeing him as she practices her spear and flame handiwork, using a group of nearby rocks as destructible targets. Looking entirely focused as the mp3 in her pocket blares out some music, she would be timing her footwork and strikes to the peaks and falls of the tune. Some of the rocks fragmenting under the assault.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:31 am

As he walked towards the Noise Tyler noticed a girl practicing with a spear and fire, she was doing quite well at it too. Wait, did she just take a chunk out of that rock?! Damn... he thought as the rider and his bike finally were in his line of sight...But when he saw it was shem Tyler's Eyes widened and he started backing up, one hand on Obsidian now. The last time he had seen Shem he was with Kaitlin, and he feared that she was the only reason he had survived their last encounter. Oh god, anyone but shem! he thought as he tried to put some distance between them, the paranoia and fear easy to see.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:57 am

When Shem said he was too tired for him to warrant being afraid Tyler nodded and let go of Obsidian's hilt before walking over to him and setting his Violin case down by a nearby rock. He wanted to say something, to apologize to him, maybe even end this feud between the two of them, but he really had no idea of what to say that wouldn't just make it worse, so he stayed quiet for now, but was still looking over at that girl occasionally, impressed at how strong she was....
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:35 pm

When Shem told him to speak up Tyler nodded. Look, Im not going to ask you to forgive me for what I did, I know it was wrong, and that you probably hate me. All I ask is that you please try not to hate me, I didn't mean for what happened to happen, and I just...don't want to lose any friends..not again.. he said as he remembered how he really lost his old friends...
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:39 pm

When shem gave his warning Tyler nodded. Deal. he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:42 pm

Deciding to practice a new trick she developed. She would finish off the rock circle before looking around. Spotting a large outcrop by the pair but not the two themself. Her music would swap to a new track.  Jumping as high as she possibly can, she would come down on the rock before at the last second using the jets of her spear, doing a flip in the air and then striking the rock with the tip, flames compassing the strike point.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:02 pm

Just as Tyler was about to say something else the girl from before shot up and smashed down into the large outcrop by him and shem, causing an explosion! Woah, what the hell!?! he yelled, a little angry now, the explosion could have killed him if he had been any closer...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Ignoring them, she would jump back and flow the aura-flames straight onto her spear, already alight from its own dust. Using one hand, she would bring it down where the existing cracking from the prior strike would be, saying loudly, "White Dragon's fire talon!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:16 pm

When She Ignored them Tyler Gritted his Teeth and Pulled out Firedancer, firing just Ice at the rock, freezing it before she could bring her spear down on it. SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE HELL?! he yelled at her, now pissed that she wasn't even going to apologize for what she did.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Flicking the switch both mentally and on the spear, the flames would dissipate as she glares at the person who got between her and her practice, saying in an irritated but not raised voice, "What? Can't you see when someone is practising? Why are you even this far out? Shouldn't you be in a hair gel shop or something?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:39 pm

No, I know when someone is practicing, but you didn't need to get that close! You could have killed me had I been any closer, and No, I don't need hair gel, my hair stays like this on it's own. And what about you, shouldn't you be out looking for more hair dye or something? he said as he lowered firedancer, irritated as hell now.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:45 pm

"Aww poor kid can't defend himself against a small amount of shrapnel." Saying this to Tyler as if he was a child ,she would continue in the tone from before, "No because this is my natural hair colour. What? Did your mummy not tell you any decent insults so all you can do is say the exact same back? Poor wee child."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:50 pm

When she called him a child He shook his head and pointed firedancer at her feet before pulling the trigger, causing six bullets to launch themselves at her feet before he looked up. First, Im not a child. Second, Its not the shrapnel I was worried about, it was the fire. Thirdly, I have many insults, but since your a woman Im not going to let loose on you, I was raised better than that. he said as he put firedancer back where it was supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:01 pm

Seeing she had struck a nerve, she would walk to within her spear range of him, keeping it pointed at the ground as her armour chinks, "Aww the child got upset. Want me to call your parents? I am sure your father and mother are proud to have such a baby who gets scared of a small amount of fire. Oh and Is your ass jealous of the amount of crap that just came out of your mouth?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:04 pm

When she mentioned his father Tyler Scowled. My father is dead you bitch. he said before picking up His Violin case and walking away, not wanting to do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:13 pm

"Oh. So there is a good chance that you aren't the only prick on your family Tree? Or should I say Cactus? Hah, I bet he died from the first Grimm he saw, probably crapped his pants. If you are anything to go by, he was probably stupid enough to trip over a cordless phone. Though try to learn one lesson from them, make sure to use birth control!" Laughing loudly, she would await a response, fully prepared for the battle she was trying to make.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music by a deadly drop   Music by a deadly drop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music by a deadly drop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next