RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lunch Rush [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Citrine

Lunch Rush [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Rush [Open]   Lunch Rush [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:52 pm

The joke didn't really get a laugh out of Alani as much as it did an awkward chuckle. She hadn't really found the comment about the pair funny, but she didn't bother mentioning that the joke sounded lame in her opinion. Something sounded familiar about the class Marc had next though. With that thought, Alani pulled out her schedule only to see that she was in the same class. "Great," she replied, sounding about as excited as a laborer working overtime with no pay. Slumping forward, Alani started to lead the way. "We can suffer together. Come on."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Rush [Open]   Lunch Rush [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:35 am

Marc notices the awkward chuckle from Alani and can't help but blush a bit. "I am... not good... at telling jokes, to say the least." Smiling at her slightly, he states "It was supposed to a pun on your weapon." Sighing to himself he thinks 'Now I am starting to remember why I have never tried making friends.' He laughs a bit at her comment about suffering together. "I happen to like history." he says happily and pats her shoulder. "You will live, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Rush [Open]   Lunch Rush [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:58 am

Alani's eyebrows raised momentarily as she had a mental 'Ooooh' moment. She hadn't thought about the joke that way. That aside, she was more focused on the dreadful class ahead. At least one of the two would enjoy it. "Great! You can do my homework for me then."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Rush [Open]   Lunch Rush [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:15 am

Marc shakes his head and smirks. "Now that would be counter productive. Are we not trying to make each other better as a team? What kind of teammate would that make me?" Though he was series, Marc's voice carried a joking tone. "I will help you though."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Rush [Open]   Lunch Rush [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:42 am

Alani had been joking as well, of course. She couldn't really expect anyone to do something like that for her. Marc seemed to have a kind, generous side, but he wasn't a doormat. "Good enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Rush [Open]   Lunch Rush [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch Rush [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2