RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Night After the Mission

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DrGustave
DrGustave

The Night After the Mission Empty
PostSubject: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Declan slowly opened the door to his dorm room. Having just woken up in the infirmary he needed an actual bed to sleep on. The door slowly creaked open into the room.
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Samuel walked beside Gersemi, heading back to the dorms from class.

"If classes stay this... interesting, this year might turn out to be fun."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:04 pm

((OOC: So My first post is basically a flash forward that we will get to eventually? I'm ok with that))
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:56 pm

Syn was lying on his bed listening to music. This time he had earbuds, so the music wasn't echoing from his helmet. He laid back with his arms crossed behind his head and in his legs kicked out and relaxed along the bed.

"Do, do, do, doo" He sang along, closing his eyes and bobbing his head. Just then, the door started to creak open. Syn shut off his music and looked up to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:16 pm

((OOC : My post was a flash forward, so it's in the future. If you are reacting to the door opening it would be Sam and Ger entering))
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:27 pm

((Ok sounds good))
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:43 am

Gersemi came in beside Samuel and looked around the dorm again. "So...what will we do about this?" she asked, gesturing to the room. "How will the room be set up?"
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:27 am

"Looks fine as it is to me." Samuel said while entering the room, "Although I suppose you will want a little privacy."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:31 pm

"I could always go and change in the closet or the bathroom, whichever you men would prefer for me to change." she said, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:31 pm

"Oh hey guise." said Syn as the two entered the room. He returned to his relaxed state and stared at the ceiling. "How was class?"
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:59 pm

"I apologize, I did not mean to offend." Samuel said, completely ignoring the 'robot'.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:55 pm

"You did not offend, I was giving an option." she said. "Whichever place you would prefer, or I could otherwise choose." She went to sit on her bed and began taking off her boots.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:33 pm

((OOC: I don't know if you're waiting for wubwub but seeing as how his last post was three days ago, just go on without him))
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:38 pm

"It is entirely up to you." Samuel said, sitting down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:43 pm

Gersemi shrugged. "Very well. So, I will assume that this will be the moment and time where we shall start introducing ourselves and share information about ourselves, is it not?" she asked, sitting cross-legged on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:45 pm

"I think we should wait until Declan is here." Samuel said as he looked at the clock on the wall, "Where is he, anyways..."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:59 pm

The door creaked open as Declan entered the room. He was surprised to see his teammates still up and talking. "Oh..hey guys. What are you doing still up?" He looked out at the darkness outside and realized he only knew it was dark, but not the hour.
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:34 pm

"Waiting for you, actually." Samuel said, turning to Declan, "We were just about to begin introductions. Care to start?"
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:16 pm

Syn didn't notice that the two hadn't replied to his question. His mind had drifted off elsewhere, and he was back to chilling to his favorite tunes. He was close to falling asleep until Declan walked in. Syn propped up on the wall to sit up right. He shook his head and stretched open his eyes, to make sure he'd stay awake.

"mmmerblegishammnm.." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:47 pm

Gersemi looked to him. "Ah, our leader has returned." she said. "How are your wounds?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:17 pm

"Getting better." Declan said as he felt his side. "So I see you found him. Where was he?" He asked, turning to Syn.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 2:09 am

"He was doing his own thing, I suppose." Gersemi replied with a shrug. There was not much more than that as far as she knew, anyway.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:07 am

"Well then, instructions huh?" Declan said as he looked at Sam. "I'm not really great at that sort of thing..."
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:37 pm

"I guess I'll start then." Samuel said as he stood up, walking to the center of the room, turning to face his teammates, "I am Samuel Umbra."

Samuel stood there silently, as if waiting for someone else to say something.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Gersemi sighed. They were starting with just names? Well, she might as well just start off as the same. "My name is Gersemi Gossamer, foster daughter of the Goldfeathers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Night After the Mission
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next