RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Night After the Mission

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dust_hunter0

The Night After the Mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:37 pm

"I guess I'll start then." Samuel said as he stood up, walking to the center of the room, turning to face his teammates, "I am Samuel Umbra."

Samuel stood there silently, as if waiting for someone else to say something.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Gersemi sighed. They were starting with just names? Well, she might as well just start off as the same. "My name is Gersemi Gossamer, foster daughter of the Goldfeathers."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:23 am

((Heeeeelloooooo??? *echoes*))
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:01 am

(Well I was gonna have Declan go last but since wubwub never comes...)

"And Declan Davitt." He looks around the room. "So this is all of us huh? One big happy family."
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:36 am

((What? I was waiting on you guys))

Syn gave a thumbs up to Declan.

"Welp! Mr.Leader Guy Declan, I'm Syn," he says, pointing to himself. "You can count on me!" He cracks his knuckles and then stretches his fingers outward. "So whats the next mission?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:47 pm

"Uh..." Declan glances over to Gersemi before turning back to Syn. "I don't think there will be another mission for a bit. Until then we should probably just train." He said while feeling the bandages on his side.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:00 pm

"Except you. You still need to heal." Gersemi said, maybe a little sharply, to Declan. "That wound is still deep. Don't you dare try and train in your condition." She sounded very serious about it as she sent him a glare with her good eye.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:06 pm

Declan began to say something then chose against it. "Right...So you guys will train and I'll jusst....watch." he said before looking towards the groups. "Tomorrow we can go to vale and have a day to relax. With initiation and this mission, I'd say we earned it."
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:27 pm

"Cool!" exclaimed an enthused Syn. "I like relaxing" He laid back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. He turned silent then sat up to glance out the window. His helmet LED turned off, but inside, his face held evidence of discomfort and he sighed. Anxiously, he waited for everyone to go to sleep before he did.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:03 am

Gersemi sighed. "Yes, we might as well relax a little. It is a well deserved rest." She flopped onto her pillow and sighed, waiting to hear the other comments. She wanted to wait until they were all asleep before she would go off on her own...
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:18 am

"Right..." Declan said as he lied down on his bed and closed his eyes. "Right..." HE said once again quietly before closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:27 am

Syn impatiently watched as his teammates laid to rest. All seemed soundly asleep. All but Gersemi, that is. He turned back his LED but dimmed it down to just a glow.

"Why are you still up Gersemi? Can't sleep? I think you should sleep." He was still propped up on the wall adjacent to his bed. Syn bowed his head and inside his helmet his eyes were weary. A faint yawn muffled by his helmet could be heard.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:33 am

"I don't sleep until very late." Gersemi said. "You could call me a night owl, if you wish. I was thinking I might walk around for a bit."
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:39 am

"Ok, night owl." Syn said softly. "Enjoy your walk." Syn smiled inside. If someone has to be awake it'll be fine if they leave the room. Syn laid down on his bed, on his side. He waited for Gersemi to exit the room.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:28 am

Gersemi sighed and got up for her walk. She might as well. It seemed that Syn was wanting to have some time alone. "Good night, then. I will be back shortly." She took her bow and arrows and left the room.
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:34 am

"Good night." Syn watched Gersemi exit the room and close the door behind her. After a few seconds, he takes a deep breath and surveys the room. Everyone else is asleep, check. Lying down and making himself comfortable, Syn finally settles in his bed. "C.A.S." he whispers, "Can you play me the song?"

"Ok." Says C.A.S. Softly playing the song over and over until he falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:20 pm

(Hellos? Dr.Gustave? Dust Hunter? Where are you guys???)
Back to top Go down
wubwub

wubwub

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:25 pm

:/
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:23 pm

((Sorry, I've been setting up a plot for my other character but the next day thread is here https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t494-a-day-at-the-auralenta-falls-open#17751))
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:50 am

(exit to Vytal.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Night After the Mission   The Night After the Mission - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Night After the Mission
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2