RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Lucina walks over to the architecture and admires it" As I always used to say Art before treasure.. well actually I just made that up now.. but this is beautiful!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Zwei walks over to the walls and inspects it 
"how much do you think we can loot from here?"
he asks his mind on the money more than the art
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Aeden walks toward the chest, stops in front of it, crosses his arms and stares. "I dont think we can carry much and anything we want has to fit through that opening." Its booby trapped I just know it. It has to be. I better inspect it before we open it.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:39 pm

Lucina basically knows what Aeden is thinking and says" Is it me or do you think this is a trap?" She walks over to the chest and taps on the top of it
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:46 pm

Zwei runs over to the chest also
"Trapped? probably but think of the money? it sounds worth it!"
He is so focused on making money he is forgetting his own safety
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:49 pm

Aeden can beleive what hes seeing. "Be careful you two. It could be dangerous." Aeden approaches the chest and inspects it. It is covered in carvings. Dogs or are those wolves? That's weird but it doesnt seem to be booby trapped. "Okay looks fine. Im opening it." Aeden carefully opens the chest and finds a beautifully decorated collar sitting atop a pillow. "What in the world?"

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:56 pm

Zwei eyes widen with glee
"ITS A COLLAR!"
He carefully picks up the collar
"its beautiful"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:00 pm

Lucina looks at the collar curiosly "What is this doing here? People have weird treasures"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:04 pm

"Why would that be a chest? Is that really all there was?" Aeden goes back to the chest and moves the pillow aside. Underneath it he finds an orb. This looks good! Aeden turns back to his friends. "I found something else!" As he finishes the sentence the orb shoots into his back and fuses into him. Aeden wobbles a bit before coughing up a large amount of blood and falling to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:15 pm

Zwei is stunned he looks at the fallen Aeden in shock
he crouches beside Aeden
"WOAH! will he be alright?"
He has no medical training so he cant really help at all
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 pm

Qithout delay Lucina uses her aura to start healing Aeden everywhere "Aeden! Aedennn!?Can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:23 pm

Aeden coughs up more blood. The healing is having no affect. Is this it? Aeden able to open his eyes enough to see Lucina trying to heal him. I guess this really is the end...I lived a good life. Aeden loses consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:28 pm

Zwei just stay there crouched at Aedens side
He felt helpless he wanted to help Aeden but he couldn’t right now he was useless so he stepped back and gave Lucina some space and tried his best to keep quiet this was more difficult than it seemed considering he was far from calm
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:08 pm

Lucina tried everything. Shaking him, healing him... everything else. It just seemed this was the end... The end of 'them'. A tear appeared in her eye "Please dont do this to me! Your not dying now!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:15 pm

Aeden's body convulses as the orb moves deeper into his body. Old scars open and more blood stains the floor. This is bad! Death is painful!! Aeden's body shakes for a few seconds then nothing he lies still, his heart seems to stop.

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:18 pm

Lucina puts her head to his heart and notices its not beating. She breaks down crying over his chest.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:27 pm

As his body lies on the floor with Lucinas hand over his heart. A small beat is felt. Aeden's hand moves slightly before he jerks forward gasping for air. "What happened!!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:28 pm

Lucina still with tears in her eyes hugs Aeden and doesnt say anything.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:29 pm

Aeden is happy to be hugged but he is still confused. "Nice to see you too, Lucina but what just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:32 pm

"You.... died for a few seconds there..." She is still sort of crying
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:33 pm

Zwei sits there small tears in his eyea he thought his friend was gone
"damn...just...damn"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:35 pm

Aeden jaw drops. "Are...Are you sure." A seering pain moves across his back. "Argh my back!! Whats on my back!" At least its not my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:40 pm

Lucina notices a sort of circle shaped mark on Aedens back "OMG what is that?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:46 pm

Aeden tries to see what on his back. "Damn i cant see it but it still burns. This seems a good a time as any to head home I guess." Aeden and his friends head out through the way the came and somehow make it back to the entrence. After finding their things they pack up and head to the hospital to get Aeden checked on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]   The Snowy Trials [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Snowy Trials [CLOSED]
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10