RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]

Go down 
+5
Shortstop
Kellenredx
Drake Ferrox
AkaiOtaku
Aphrodisiac
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake Ferrox

Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:11 pm

With a grin Drake unhooks the canisters of raw fuel around his belt, passing one forward to Aphelion to let him take a sniff. Let their glorious leader do the grand reveal after all. The sniff would reveal...moonshine. Genuine moonshine, which Drake seemingly had been carrying with him all around the Academy the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:15 pm

"Ah, Chains! A man with the greatest Crazy experience. Come on up, rejoice with us." Aphelion shouted to Connla before turning to see Drake pass him a fuel canister. What the... is he trying to poison me? Aphelion sniffed the 'fuel' and a tear appeared in his eye. He put his hand on Drake's shoulder.

"...is it always in there?" he asked through his tears of pride.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Walking up to Aphelion, he would put the keg down and laugh, "Rejoice I shall, young friend. I assume this shall help with the festivities?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:29 pm

"It is. Every moment of every day."

He grins just a little at that and takes a sip of his own canister, having brought plenty for everyone. He also makes a note to have more 'supplies' ordered in for the future. As far as most knew the canisters stored fuel and nothing more. Happy coincidence indeed.

He also glances at the other supplies and nods respectfully. A worthy haul it seemed.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:30 pm

Aeden looks around and notices all the gifts. I feel a bit left out. He looks around finding a familiar landmark. "Aha I knew I had one here" Akai jumps over to a nearby lampost and exposes a secret compartment. Inside is a bottle of Scotch. He brings it over to Alpha Drunk. "My liege 200 year old Scotch nothing but the best for you."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:33 pm

Zwei opened one of the bottles of painkillers slipped up his mask to reveal his mouth and shook the bottle
He ate about half the bottle before rolling An empty bottle toward the Alpha drunks feet
On the bottle read a note : painkillers infused with whiskey special formula to prevent death-Zwei

Last edited by kellenredx on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:36 pm

"Gentlemen, I deem all these gifts worthy. Now enough speeches, let us drink. Talking comes later." he said, pouring the three gifts into one bottle and gulping it down as fast as he could. He gestured to Connla to put the keg with the rest of the alcohol, and to a stack of plastic beer cups under the wall.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:43 pm

Aeden opens the Tequila and downs have the bottle in one gulp. "Ahhh thats good stuff. Goes down smooth." He finishes the rest of the bottle. "Now for the hard stuff!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:46 pm

Zwei takes a drink of whiskey and a few painkillers

He then put some gasoline in his mouth and spit it out while lighting a match in front of him
Zwei is now a  fire breathing dragon
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Doing as he is told despite being the older one, he moves the keg and grabs the cups, starting to fill them one by one before picking up two, drinking one and passing the other towards the only person he knows there, "Here you go, it should be befitting for this." With that he would look at Zwei, not knowing if to facepalm at him or be in awe.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Aphelion took the drink and drank it. He licked his lips afterwards.

"Bros, I feel inadequate. Have fun while I bring in a surprise for you all... I could only afford it for the first meeting though, don't expect it for the second unless we all pitch in."

With that he left and disappeared in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:01 pm

Of course Drake helps himself to a number of things, largely because this was the only way he was going to get sleep any time soon. He soon has two different cups, filling them one after the other and then downing them, sampling alcohol in an almost strategic manner. So far this wasn't a bad plan..
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Zwei Waves good bye as he takes in a larger mouthful of gasoline and spits it out making another glorious flame spew from his mouth
Once he finishes he finishes his bottle and decides to go socialize
he begins to scan the place
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Aeden walks toward Zwei. "Hey Zwei got any more pills?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Zwei smiles as he had just noticed Aeden when he was asked for pills
"Damn right I do"
He hands a bottle to Aeden with the label torn off it reads:
painkillers infused with whiskey! Special formula to prevent death from effects-Produced by Zwei Carter
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:12 pm

Aeden takes the pills. "Thanks Zwei" hE walks over to one of the bags pulls out a bottle of rum, puts the pills inside, and shakes the bottle. "HERE COMES THE CAPTAIN!!!" Aeden finishes the drink in one gulp. "YO HO HO I BE RED HAIR THE PIRATE!!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Zwei grabs another bottle of pills from his pill holster
"May Anubis provide me safe passage!"
He downs 2 bottles and the entire bottle of pills
"I WILL CONSTRUCT A PYRAMID FOR THE GODS!"
and with that he started stacking every empty bottle around
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:21 pm

Red Hair walks over to the Pharoh with a full bottle of whiskey. "Argh matey let me help you with that." Red Hair begins finish his bottle.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Zwei smiles and throws his mask at a stray cat below but he misses
"thank you may the gods offer you protection"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:28 pm

Connla just sits by the keg, drinking as he watches the apparent pirate and pharoah. Laughing rather loudly despite what could be seen as an affront on his deity. Finally he turns to look at Drake, saying in his domineering way, "So how is the night faring you?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:45 pm

Ron seeing everyone else brought a gift, quietly sneaks over to the pile and a bottle of beer. He moves to the edge of the group and slightly sips at it, knowing that he isn't a heavy drinker.

Last edited by Shortstop on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Dante kicked down the door to the rooftop, the solid block of oak bending to his godly (and fabulous) shoes. It goes flying off, crashing into a skylight like an inanimate Batman, likely to assault those vile Faunus criminals that are apparently so common in the city. As the smoke settles from his epic kick, he stands, an epic wind blowing across him as he stands heroically, a dufflebag slung over his shoulder, rattling with its grape-alcohol goodness. "FEAR NOT, BRETHREN OF BROS AND BOOZE," he announces, tossing the bag over, landing without damaging the precious contents. "YOUR TRUSTY PROTECTOR HAS ARRIVE, AND HAS BROUGHT AMBROSIA ITSELF." He takes a few steps forwards, revealing he's still in his normal clothes, dressed fancily (and fabulously) as ever. His hands grip his outfit, pulling on the articles slightly. "AND NOW TO REVEAL MY MORTAL FORM!" he shouts, making it increasingly apparent that he's gotten into his own stash already. With a great tug, he rips off his clothes in one fell swoop to reveal... a onesie that looks exactly like his clothing, vest included. Without a bat of an eye he advances towards the group and sits, grabbing the nearest bottle of booze and taking a great swig from it.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:02 pm

Yin quickly mixed a number of hard liquors together in his cup and took a large gulp. He grimaced as the sweet tastes of vodka, rum, and whiskey burned their way down his throat. He swiftly downs his cup and then grabs a beer from the pile of booze. He smiled as he saw everyone generally goofing off and having a good time. It was then that a brilliant idea came to his head.

"Does anyone have a ping-pong ball?!" He called across the rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Ron unfazed by Dante's entrance, even though he's 12 feet from the doorway to the roof, continues to sip slowly from his beer with every third sip taking a swig from his flask. Ron, not familiar with most of the modern culture, thinks to himself, I wonder what he wants with a ping-pong ball.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Myren raises his glass at Dante's entrance, bellowing above the clamor.

"OUR FEARLESS LEADER ARRIVES AT LAST! TOO LONG HAVE WE BEEN BEREFT OF YOUR INTOXICATED PRESENCE. COME! LET US DROWN AWAY THE TORTUOUS COILS OF SOBRIETY!"
the poets spirit infusing him from the potent spirits he has imbibed.

(OoC: now if you'll all excuse me, i have to head off and actually get unreasonably drunk. happy thanksgiving!)
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:10 pm

Dante opens up his bag, pulling out a bag of cups and pingpong balls. "Eyyo, Keebster!" he shouts, shaking the bags at Yin. "I am SO prepared today, and you should totes thank me."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:25 pm

Yin laughed. He clasped his hands together and bowed a mock bow, "I bow to your superior preperation, Dante!" He said quite sarcastically. He then called, "Everyone who's up for beer pong! Over here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next