RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Empty
PostSubject: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:52 am

Violet held the key in one hand along with a suitcase in the other. There are a few bags sitting outside the door and she puts the key in and turns. There are a few clicks and then the door to the JIVE dorm unlocks. Violet turns to two of her teammates "Are you ready, we are about to open the door to the future and the past all at the same time. We are the holders of the thing that will help people have the fairy tale" She rambles the same kind of gibberish for a while, without opening the door.

Last edited by PANxSamus on Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:57 am

"Can you just open the door? I have a lot of reading to do." Jakob said sighing, holding his book.
Back to top Go down
Pinesol_bb

Pinesol_bb

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:59 am

"Jakob you don't have to be an ass about it we're all tired, and Violet that's a nice speech but you need to work on your rants and multitasking" Ivan went on for a bit before realizing how much of a hypocrite he was being then sighed, "here Violet let me open it"
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:00 am

"Isn't the door already open?" Jakob asked as he read his book, the only words showing were Ninjas __ L__e
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:01 am

Violet tackles the door and it flies open. She falls face first on the ground "Now it is" she says without getting up
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:03 am

"Would you like to get up?" Jakob asked, looking up for the first time with a worried look on his face.
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:04 am

She thinks for a second "....why not" She tries to get up, but just flops around on the floor
Back to top Go down
Pinesol_bb

Pinesol_bb

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:04 am

"Violet I swear if you broke the door you're staying up all night to fix it" Ivan said as he set his things down
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

Jakob tried to contain his laugh. "Alright floppy girl, It's time to unpack."
Back to top Go down
Pinesol_bb

Pinesol_bb

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:06 am

"Jakob stop being a flirt I'm too tired for this" Ivan said before helping up Violet
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:07 am

She stands up "Thanks buddy boy". She grabs her bag and puts it on a bottom bunk that was at the far left of the room "I CALL THIS ONE!"

Last edited by PANxSamus on Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinesol_bb

Pinesol_bb

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:10 am

Ivan puts his bags down at the foot of the bed next to Violet's, "Where are you sleeping Jakob?"
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:12 am

"I'll sleep on the bunk above Violet, and Emerald can sleep on the one above you." Jakob said tossing a bag of things on the top bunk. "I'm going to set my bookshelf up." Jakob said as he pulled out a large bookshelf out of the middle of nowhere, and started placing hundreds of books on the shelf.
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:13 am

Violet pulls a bunch of clothes out and throws them on her bed. She then jumps in the bed and rolls around in them.
Back to top Go down
Pinesol_bb

Pinesol_bb

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:14 am

"Hey Jakob can I put some books on there too?" Ivan asked lugging a bag over with him completely ignoring Violet
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:16 am

"Sure thing." Jakob said as he stood up, looking at the almost full bookshelf. He turned around and paused, looking at Violet. "I would ask why..." Jakob started. "But I dont think I want to know."
Back to top Go down
Pinesol_bb

Pinesol_bb

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:33 am

"Just ignore the silly things, it's how I've gotten this far," Ivan said as he filled out the bookshelf
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:34 am

"Silly, i'm folding my clothes" She stands up and clumps all the clothes together and walks to one of the two closets. She sees a shelf and tosses all of her clothes on it. "DONE!"
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:36 am

Jakob cringed as he watched Violet. "Oh boy." He said sighing as he folded his clothes and put them away nicely.
Back to top Go down
Pinesol_bb

Pinesol_bb

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:39 am

Ivan looked to Violet and Jakob and smiled, "Jakob that's not how you fold clothes" he said before tossing Jakob's clothes onto the bed, "C'mon Violet lets show Jakob how"
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:41 am

Violet runs over and flips onto the bed and the clothes bounce a bit, she then rolls around on them "I AM A CHAMPION AT FOLDING"
Back to top Go down
Pinesol_bb

Pinesol_bb

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:42 am

Ivan jumps on with Violet, "C'mon Jakob join us, you'll only learn better with hands-on experience"
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:45 am

Jakob moaned and covered his face. "I swear guys..."
Back to top Go down
Pinesol_bb

Pinesol_bb

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:49 am

Ivan laughed as he pulled Jakob onto the bed, "You know what this is nice, lets just group the beds together and make a big nest. How about it?"
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:51 am

Violet caws like a bird and jumps off the bed "DO I LOOK LIKE A BIRD SIR?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)   Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving In, JIVE style (Team JIVE members only)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next