RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Empty
PostSubject: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:58 am

Theta arrived at the dorm's, she looked at the door's name's. eventually she came to a door with WCAT on the door in dark blue letters. "this is it guys, the start of our team and it's adventure's. This is our room for our entire time at beacon" She took out the key for the room and put it into the key hole. She twisted it and opened the door and stepped in.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:24 pm

"I call dips on the bed in the corner!" Dusk yelled as he barged in, then jumped onto the bed on the far right. "Mine!" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:30 pm

Wolffe arrives with them. "Awww. I love the corner. Oh well. I'll take the bed closest to the door." Wolffe flops down on the bed close to the door.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:35 pm

Top just rolled around on the floor

"This carpet is so soft! Its the best thing I ever got to lay on! This beats sleeping in the mud any day!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:36 pm

"Hehe. Top, if you like the floor, then just try a bed." Wolffe smiles. This is gonna be a really great year.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:21 pm

Dusk let out a long purr as he stretched out on his new bed, happy to have a nice bed for once in a long time, "Guess we should get set up guys," he said, getting up and grabbing his briefcase, he took out some books, toothbrush and stuff, and some spare clothes. He put the clothes in the nearest dresser proclaiming "Mine!" as he put his clothes in it, put the toothbrush and stuff on top of the dresser. He put the books neatly in a row next to the toothbrush and stuff in a bag. And put the case under his bead saying, "If anybody tries to open it, I will kill you, regardless of whether we are on the same team. It's my money, so no touch, okay?" he asked, looking around the room at the others. "If you need to borrow some cash, just ask."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:24 pm

"Got it Dusk. I'll just take these shelves next to the wall." Wolffe turns over in his bed and faces the shelves. He rummages around in his hoodie and pulls out an extra shirt and pair of pants, a toothbrush, and a bar of soap in a bag. He sets the clothes on the bottom shelf, and the rest on the middle shelf. He then pulls out a picture of a wolf faunus resembling Mars and stands it up on the top of the shelves. He stares at the picture for a bit and looks away wiping his eyes.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:30 pm

Top sits one one of the beds, taking off his vest, which gives a good look at the many scars on his back, and shaking it upside down, causing the many pockets to release a number of odds and ends, a deck of cards, balls for juggling, and all matter of paraphenalia befitting a jester. Some of it looking rather old and worn

"A little vestige from my life at the circus. Besides Poltergeist, this is all I have to my name."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:32 pm

"Ah. It's a nice collection." Wolffe looks at the deck of cards. "Sweet. Cards. My old friend taught me a few games to play with those. I used to play against him. Heh... I lost so much money to him." Wolffe tears up again, but quickly wipes them away.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:34 pm

"I have never lost a friend, so I would not know what it feels like. But I hope to never lose you guys."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:35 pm

"Anyway," Dusk said, turning toward Wolffe. "What's our schedule like? When's out first class? Do classes start today or tomorrow? What's on the material lists?" after asking of all these questions in rapid fire, he noticed Wolffe had tears In his eyes. "What's wrong Wolffe? And why does that guy look very similar to that guy I saw earlier, think his name was Mars or something." He then noticed all of the items covering Top's bed, "That's... a lot of odds and ends you got there."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:41 pm

Theta sat on the last remaining bed with her back-pack. She started taking out her things and putting them on her shelf. "so, this is it, we made it were a team" she smiled at her friends and heard Dusk talking about their schedule "Dusk, do we even have a schedule yet, surely they would have given it to us yet.... maybe they forgot or even worse sent it else where we may not ever find it" Theta started to worry and rock back and forth on her bed
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:42 pm

"Oh, it's nothing... And that's my old friend. The faunus I met after I ran from home. That's why when I met Mars I told him he reminded me of an old friend of mine." Wolffe turns to Top. "Don't worry, you won't lose us. We're all here, and I know that I'm gonna do my best for the group." Wolffe smiles.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:43 pm

Dusk chuckled a bit. "Don't worry Theta, I'm sure everything will be fine. Wolffe is our leader anyway, so if we go down, he takes the major fall. That explains a bit Wolffe, sorry that you lost him. So Wolffe, got a schedule or something for us?" Dusk asked, hoping to change the subject.

Last edited by Qopster on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:46 pm

"Wait, I'm the leader? Huh... That explains why I got those papers... Oh! Yeah, I got them." Wolffe pulls four pieces of paper out of his hoodie. "Ok, let's see... One for Theta, one for Top, one for Dusk, and one for me." As he says the names he gives the schedule to the person he said.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Top looks intently at the paper, scanning it for several moments before looking up

"I just remembered I don't know how to read."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:55 pm

"Hehe. Don't worry Top, I'll help ya. Let me see your schedule." Wolffe holds out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:55 pm

"What did you guys get?" Dusk asked while reading his own paper with his head dangling off where people usually lay their feet. "I have Grimm studies as my first class." When Top said this, Dusk jerked his head up and looked at his new teammate. "Hmmm, that could be problematic." Dusk admitted, pondering how to teach him how to read.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:57 pm

"Wierd. Me and Top also got Grimm Studies." Wolffe smiles. "What about you Theta? What did you get?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:58 pm

Theta stopped rocking and took the piece of paper from Wolffe "thanks Wolffe" theta looked at her own piece of paper "me too, looks like we all got the same" she smiled
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:59 pm

"Awesome! I wonder when classes start..." Wolffe looks at the paper. "*sigh* It doesn't say..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:03 pm

"i doubt they start today" theta vigorously scanned her paper for dates and times "aha tomorrow at.... 9:00 is when our first lesson is" Theta didn't like the idea of a early morning a let out a sigh "well at least we have beds tonight to sleep on instead of each other" she laughed looking at Dusk
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:05 pm

"Ok, thanks Theta."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:19 pm

"Hmm. Studying the grim. I have fought plenty of dangerous animals before, not to mention the white fang I beat when I left the woods. How hard could it be?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:21 pm

"Not sure. Sounds rather simple honestly. I think I have a book on Grimm somewhere. Hold on." Wolffe rummages around in his hoodie again and pulls out an old leather bound book. "Yeah, this is the other thing I took from my house. It details the strengths and weaknesses of most Grimm... but it was never completed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next