RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AAGGRESSS

Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:59 am

"OOO, that sounds fun!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:13 am

Wolffe smiles. "Ok, do you want to count or should I?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:39 pm

"Hmm. I will count this time."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:11 pm

"Ok. What number should you count to?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:38 pm

Top counted on his fingers

"I think 50 will give you time."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:01 pm

"Ok, ready?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:40 pm

Top hides his head under a pillow and starts counting
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:44 pm

Wolffe hides under Dusk's bed and waits.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Top finishes counting and pops out

"Hmm. Even without his stealth powers he may be difficult to find. He managed to lose me in those trees before. The faunus that he knew must have trained him well, I bet he would be proud. Hmm, the bathroom is off limits, perhaps under this lamp shade?"

Top lifts the lamp shade off to see...a lamp

"I've got my eyes on you..."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Wolffe watches from under the bed as Top looks in the lamp. He remains silent as he watches what is happening.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:28 pm

Theta walks up the corridor to her dorm and goes inside, she walks over to her bed and takes off her back dumps it on the floor and sprawls out over her bed. "hey you two, what you doing" she said in a very depressing tone. Just then top lifts the lamp shade and almost blinds theta "aah put it back on now"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Dusk shadow traveled back into the bathroom because he had left the lights off if he needed to get back. He made sure all of his stuff was in order, before he left the bathroom. As soon as he left, he put his stuff next to his bed, and jumped onto it, making it bend a bit in the middle. He then rolled to one side so that he wouldn't have to look at his teammates.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:36 pm

Top puts the lamp shade back on

"O, sorry Theta. we were playing hide and seek."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:36 pm

Oof... Well, Dusk is back... Ouch... Wolffe winces slightly.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:38 pm

*Sigh* "Please get out from under my bed Wolffe, and please tell me you didn't open up the case."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:41 pm

"*sigh* Should have expected that." Wolffe crawls out from the bed. "Well, you win again Top. Sorry Dusk, but under my bed was too obvious, and I didn't know when you'd be back. And no, I didn't open your case. I was busy trying to remain silent."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:46 pm

theta grabbed her pack and picked out her book again and carried on reading from where she had got too, there was nothing else to do she was just plain bored and Wolffe and Tops childish games didn't seem to entice her, "where were you?" she asked Dusk not looking up from her book," i looked everywhere for you even on the roof"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:49 pm

"Its okay..." Dusk said, clearly depressed and unwanting to start a conversation."Dosen't matter..." Now he adressed Theta's question. "I was where you were." he said mseteriously, not wanting to tell her that he was up there the entire time hiding.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:51 pm

"Ok. Hmmm, I'm getting a little board. I feel like music..." Wolffe sits down on his bed and rummages in his hoodie. "I know that... It's in here... There it is! I found it!" Wolffe pulls out a little keyboard. "There it is."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:57 pm

"OOO, look at that. Can you play? We need a little song and dance to lighten things up here."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:00 pm

"Yeah, I know a few songs, but most of them a creepy. I never really learned many happy songs, but here's one I still remember." Wolffe plays an upbeat song to try to help cheer everyone up.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:03 pm

"Ah my shoulder blade is killing me" Theta's shoulder blade stung like it had been attacked by a swarm of angry bee's. she went in to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. She took off her top and looked in the mirror trying to get a look at her shoulder blade ... where the mark of what she had been doing for the past three months was.... a scar across her shoulder blade. It was red with inflammation and at one end had opened up again from being poorly sown up. she unlocked the door and opened it just a tad "do we have a first aid kit around here somewhere?" she yelled into the other room
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:05 pm

"rry, I don't got one, did you check the cupoards above the sink?" Dusk asked, worried for Theta. "What, do you need one? Sick or something?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:08 pm

"OOO, let me use my clairvoyance to check her aura for injuries."

top focuses his clairvoyance and looks through the door at Thetas aura

"Hmm. Perhaps I need more practice. I know I did this once, but I can not remember what to look for. At-least I can still track by Aura this way."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:14 pm

"well its complicated, I've kinda, come see for yourself" Theta put her top back on but put her shoulder with the scar through the head hole so Dusk could still look and started to look in the cupboards "i'm going to need a needle, thread, antiseptic wipes and a padded bandage"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Top took a closer look once he was in the room

"Hmm, I can see the extent of the damage fine now. I guess I have to be at close range to check for injury."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:17 pm

"JESUS!!!!" Dusk screamed when he saw he shoulder. "I think we should probably fix that ASAP. Dosen't really look ... right." Dusk got out, trying not to gag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next