RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Qopster

Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

"DID SOMEBODY SHUT HIM UP?" Dusk asked from the bathroom as he took a shower. He heard Top's threat and sighed, "Oh god dam it all." he sighed, not loud enough for the others to hear.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:00 pm

"well its a mix of chemicals i use in..... certain ..... things, it usually works" She was disappointed it hadn't worked for everyone's sake 'it worked last time i used it' she thought to herself
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:02 pm

"Hmmm... Top, calm down." Wolffe walks over to Top. "Please. Just calm down. Do you wanna play a game of cards?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:02 pm

"So what you little brat! I was having some innocent fun and you think you can threaten me! Nobody pushes me around and lives!" He then looks at Theta "And you ever try that again and I will make you pay dearly."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:06 pm

"No, no more blood on my hands, never again. I won't be like my father," Dusk mumbled as he quickly dried himself off and got dressed. He cleaned up, then grabbed his weapons, and shadow traveled away from there, keeping the door locked. He went to the roof of the building at just sat there with his legs dangling over the edge, and looked out at the campus, a weary expression on his face. (OOC I switched chats for where Dusk is now, its called The roofs of Beacon)
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:26 pm

"Hey, Top, do you want me to teach you how to play a card game?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:30 pm

Theta sat back down on her bed and continued reading her book "Dusk how long you going to be" some time went past and theta asked again "Dusk how long you going to be, i need to clean myself up" Theta tried knocking on the door to see if he was just playing around "come on stop playing around" Theta started to get worried
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:34 pm

"Hey, Theta... You might want to check the roof. I heard a weird sound up there. He might have shadow traveled."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Top sat back down and pulled his hat up

"Ok, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:42 pm

"i will check the roof but if..." She left before she finished her sentence taking her bag with her. she had things to think about and the roof might be the best place for it.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:45 pm

Wolffe smiles and picks up the deck of cards. He shuffles the cards and deals all of the deck, half to each of them, and leaves them facedown. "Ok, this game is called Battle. Each turn, we take the top card and flip it face up. The card with the highest number wins, and takes both cards. When two cards are the same, we put down two more facedown, and then flip a third faceup. The person with the biggest number card then wins all of those cards. When you run out of cards, you take all of your winnings, shuffle them, and use that as your new deck. The game goes until one person has the whole deck. Face cards are 10's and aces are 11's. Ready?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:31 pm

"You have a lot of trust to play a game of chance against a psychic. But don't worry, I wont use my clairvoyance. Ok, lets go."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:34 pm

"Ok, 3... 2... 1... FLIP!" Wolffe flips his card and it's a 2.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:48 pm

"There is no way I can lose to that." Top then looks down to find his card is a 1 "Well I certainly did not see that coming."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Wolffe blinks. "A 1? Wow. That's never happened before."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:54 pm

"Hmm. Apparently I need practice."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:55 pm

"Well, that was only the first flip. Ready for the next flip?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:41 pm

"Ready!" top flips the next card, this time getting a 3
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:43 pm

Wolffe flips getting a 1. "When did these card decks get ones? The ones that my friend used only had aces, then 2 through 10, and then jack, queen, and king. Oh well, you won that one. Ok, next flip. 3... 2... 1..." The game continues on like this until Top wins the entire deck after awhile. "Ah... Darn. Well, you win. What's your prize gonna be?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:32 pm

"Hmmm" Top looks around the room "I'm good, that was just fun anyway."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:38 pm

"Ok. I'm glad that was fun. So, what do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:58 pm

"Hmm, what do people normally do for fun in civilization?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 11:10 pm

"Hmmm... I don't remember. I lived in the woods for like... I don't know, I think 7 years... Let me think for a bit." Wolffe sits thinking deeply. "Hmmm... I know they played games... But I don't remember what they were... All I was ever taught to have fun was card games, but those get boring pretty fast. I think there was a game called tag, where one person is it and they try to catch the others, but it would take a lot of space. Maybe this one game called... oh darnit, what was it called..."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 11:21 pm

"Perhaps we should ask one of our teammates."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 11:25 pm

"Yeah, but Theta and probably Dusk are on the roof, and I get the feeling that they don't want us to interupt them. Hmmm... I think it was called hide and seek. Where one person hides as the other counts to a number that everyone agrees on, and the counter tries to find the others. Aparently the bathroom is off limits though, cuz it's still locked. Do you wanna play that?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:59 am

"OOO, that sounds fun!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:13 am

Wolffe smiles. "Ok, do you want to count or should I?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next