RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:19 pm

"I'll come with you" she said as she embraced the hug from Dusk and hugged him back "I need something nice to wear though" she giggled through her sadness.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Dusk looked puzzled when she said she would need something to wear. "It's just a club, don't have to wear anything too flashy. I just know the people that work the door and can get us in, not that big of a deal."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:30 pm

"I want to wear something nice for you" as she kissed him on the cheek and opened the door, she then began to look for her custom made dress. It was very similar to Theta's combats skirt in design except it has Darker colours and a different design around the base of the dress. "what do you think?" she said as she held it up
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:50 pm

"I wonder what that was all about. Maeby they were kissing and wanted some privacy. O well, I've never been out on the town before! I better get my best face paint on!"

Top discards his hat, leaving it on his bed and lets his long blue hair go free, giving him quite the wildman look
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:51 pm

"Heh. Maybe, I don't know. I can't see through walls." Wolffe looks at himself. "Eh, good enough. I'm ready when you guys are."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:57 pm

"Um great I guess? I have no taste in clothes what so ever, just saying," Dusk admitted, a bit flustered and confused. "Besides all of that, yup, its wonderful."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:07 pm

"Hope we don't run into any white fang. I think they might still be peeved that I killed one of em."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:17 pm

"Eh, we can kill them or disarm them, up to you guys. I will only disarm them, not kill." Dusk said, looking at the others, "Do whatever you feel is best, at most they would spare me or Theta, but you two, are, well, fair game for them." Dusk shrugged helplessly. "Sorry guys."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:19 pm

"No problem. I should be able to protect myself... hopefully..."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:35 pm

"Don't worry Wolffe, you got us to protect you as well." Dusk said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:36 pm

"Thanks Dusk." Wolffe smiles.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:42 pm

" I wouldn't worry as long as we stick together. We arnt hunters yet, but we arnt so helpless either."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:41 pm

"Well, I'm ready to go. What about you three?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:54 am

Theta finished getting dressed and came out of the bathroom "what do you think?" she had hid her weapon down the right side of her dress so she could grab it with her preferred fighting arm is anything started to happen
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:07 am

"You look great," Dusk said honestly, then walked over and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek. Common guys, lets go. After all we can't stay too long, we got stuff to do tomorrow." he said as he walked out of the dorm, going out the school, then leaving the grounds and heading to Vale. He waited for the others outside of the club that had loud, pounding music coming out of it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:28 am

Theta followed Dusk closely until they came to the club. She hid her face from passer's by, trying to remain unrecognized. "so this is the club then" she looked at the club with its bright lights and loud music coming out of the door, waiting for Top and Wolffe
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:03 am

Wolffe runs after Theta and Dusk towards the club and waits with them.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:21 pm

Top follows behind Wolffe, looking excited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6