RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AAGGRESSS

Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Top took a closer look once he was in the room

"Hmm, I can see the extent of the damage fine now. I guess I have to be at close range to check for injury."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:17 pm

"JESUS!!!!" Dusk screamed when he saw he shoulder. "I think we should probably fix that ASAP. Dosen't really look ... right." Dusk got out, trying not to gag.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Wolffe stops playing and looks from where he is. "Ah. Yeah, I can see why you'd need that stuff. Did the old stitching break or something?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:22 pm

"it's not that bad, it was a much worse mess the the... thing that did this attacked me" theta laughed at Dusk's reaction "probably Wolffe the people that stitched me up weren't professional's lets leave it at that" theta tried not to remember what it was like when it was fresh, the pain that she was in.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:23 pm

"Yeah, ok. I have a painkiller, if that would help. I always carry around a few."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:23 pm

"Maybe we should take you to the infermary," Dusk offered. "Probably the best bet.'"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:24 pm

"I can see the exact points of tension if I focus really hard. I can see some places that might get infected. I think if we work together we can fix this"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:26 pm

"no they ask too many questions, all i need is the med kit" Theta finds it in a cupboard above the sink she looks through it finding everything she needs "OK wolffe i'm going to need that painkiller"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:27 pm

"Ok, here ya go." Wolffe hands Theta a kind of wipe in it's package. "Just rub the wipe on the wound and it'll go numb, so you won't feel anything. It works, trust me."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:30 pm

"Well, they ask alot of questions but you can just lie. Since you won't though, best of luck then with that, I'm not watching," Dusk said before he turned away from Theta.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:30 pm

"Sheesh, you guys sure brought a lot of chemicals with you."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:31 pm

"Heh, yeah, I tend to, but only medicinal chemicals."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:32 pm

"thanks" Theta tore open the antiseptic first and tried to clean up the wound as best she could, next she used the painkiller and rubbed it onto the scar's tear "you better hope this works Wolffe" Then she began to stitch up the wound and once finished stitching put the padded bandage over the stitching "Done"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:33 pm

"No problem Theta. I'm glad it helped out." Wolffe smiles and goes back to his bed and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:37 pm

"Hey, I only bring expensive minerals that I sell, not chemicals." Dusk corrected Top. "Good thing it worked Theta," he said smiling agian. Then he laid down and started at the ceiling. "Ugh, we still have all this time and nothing to do. Who wants to go to Vale tonight?" Dusk asked the others, wantng to do something. "I know good clubs, bars, and cafes."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:38 pm

"Sure, why not." Wolffe stands up and flips his hood on.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:43 pm

Theta still in the bathroom whispers so only dusk can hear "i can't, being in vale is the reason for my injury, i haven't been entirely honest, come in here and i'll show you why, shut the door behind you, they can't know"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:44 pm

"Okay guys, just give me a secound." Dusk said for Top and Wolffe. He shadow traveled away from them, and into the bathroom. Talking only loud enough for a faunus to hear, he asked. "What is it? What can't they know?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:46 pm

"Oh, ok Dusk." Wolffe turns to Top. "I wonder what that was about, and where he went. Oh well... Let's get ready." Wolffe starts checking in his hoodie to make sure all of his things are in order.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:52 pm

Theta showed Dusk the lower part of her back which had a White Fang tattoo "When i was younger me and my brother were out in the streets when we were attacked by anti-faunus people, they attacked us because we were born into the white fang our father had been member when it was peaceful.so we were attacked and they killed my brother, just because he was a faunus and our dad was a protester,so i joined them and in the past three months i had been doing their dirty work to get into Beacon, whenever i'm in vale i'm a target, i just cant go back there"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Dusk stared at her in shock. "So wait, are you still in the White Fang? Don't try to lie, I can tell when people lie." he whisphered, not wanting the others to know about this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:59 pm

"yes, until i pay off my debt" she whispered back ashamed of herself being associated with them
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Dusk looked around nervously, "Okay, I can help you," he admitted as he took off his shirt and hoodie to show that he still had his tatoo on his upper back. "I never 'officially' left the White Fang, sort of just ran out on them, but I'm still not ascoiciated with them. If you take the money I have, would it be enough to cover it all?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:05 pm

"they don't want money, they want blood, i just cant do it i can't kill innocent people" Theta starts to have a break down "I can't do it, i just can't"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:12 pm

"Shhh, its okay." Dusk said as he wrappd his arm around her. "You don't need to go into Vale with us. If you want to, you could come, we would just have to keep our weapons on us at all times."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:19 pm

"I'll come with you" she said as she embraced the hug from Dusk and hugged him back "I need something nice to wear though" she giggled through her sadness.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Dusk looked puzzled when she said she would need something to wear. "It's just a club, don't have to wear anything too flashy. I just know the people that work the door and can get us in, not that big of a deal."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only   Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team WCAT moving in - open to WCAT team only
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next