RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Night Out for Team WCAT

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Qopster

Qopster

Late Night Out for Team WCAT Empty
PostSubject: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:09 am

Dusk decided to take his friends out to a good club that he knew about called The Cottage. He is waiting for them outside the entrance. "Okay, whatever you guys do, don't screw this up, especially you Top and Wolffe. Us two have more experience with people than you two, so please, don't make this bad." Dusk said before he quickly talked to the bouncer and got them all in. Once they were inside with the music pounding and people dancing, Dusk dragged them all over to the bar and got them drinks. "Don't worry guys, or drinks won't have alcohol." he said to them, even though he leaned over to the bartender and said to him, "Put a bit in all of our drinks, makes it more fun." The bartender complied, and Dusk brought the drinks to his friends, and he drank all of his in one gulp.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:18 pm

"Thanks Dusk." Wolffe starts to drink his drink and feels a mild burning in his throat. "Are you sure there is no alcohol in these?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:36 pm

"Did you really think I wouldn't slip something into your drinks guys, common really?" he asked them, smiling slyly. "Course there's alcohol, makes everything more fun.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:39 pm

"Hehe. Well, no arguments here." Wolffe gulps down the rest of his drink. "Could I get another one?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:16 pm

"Sure, just go up to the bartender and ask for another one, or something stronger, your choice." Dusk said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:24 pm

"Ok, thanks. What was it called?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:35 pm

"I think it was called ... Strawberry Sunrise, ask for a bit of alcohol in it though, normally it doesn't have any in it."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:38 pm

"Not being funny, what is this" theta said inquisitively looking at the drink "what's in it?" Theta was tempted to drink it before she knew what was in it but her instinct said no but she saw Dusk drink his and thought 'if he was drinking it I may as well, must be fine he ordered it' She screwed up her face as she drank it "Dusk that taste's vile"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:41 pm

"Ok, thanks Dusk." Wolffe walks over to the bartender and comes back with two more of the drink. "These are really good Dusk. Thanks for getting me that first one." Wolffe starts to drink his second one.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:41 pm

"Hmmm, think it was strawberries, ice, alcohol, anddddd... That's all I know for sure, its not that nasty though." he said noticing Theta's expression. "Vodka, now that's something nasty." he says with a shudder. "I always like sweet drinks and no prob Wolffe."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:48 pm

"Really Dusk alcohol"she said in a slightly menacing tone "what so you mean by alcohol, like whiskey or something or just pure alcohol?whatever it is, its strong i can hardly taste the sweet side of the drink" Theta didn't mind there being alcohol in the drink she was just concerned as to the form it was in
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:52 pm

Wolffe finishes his second drink, and starts to sip at the third one.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:57 pm

"Hey, don't shoot daggers at me." Dusk said holding up his hands innocently. "A small bit of pure alcohol I think, its not that much, I could've asked for the drinks to be drugged? Would that have been better? Anyway, don't worry, a few drinks won't make you tipsy, look at Wolffe, he's on his third and I'm pretty sure he's okay. Pretty sure. I'll make sure you guys don't get too drunk, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:03 pm

"Honestly, I feel perfectly fine. And thanks Dusk." Wolffe smiles and gulps down the rest of his third drink. "Ahhhh... Those are good, but I'm done drinking for now."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:04 pm

"Oh what the hell, i'll have another, they're not too bad anyway" she smiled "I suppose this is kind of like our party to celebrate our new team" she walk's over to the bartender and order's another drink and comes back. She raises her glass "to us"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:06 pm

"Hehe. To us." Wolffe picks up one of the empty glasses and clinks to the toast.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:07 pm

Dusk got another drink and raised his glass to Theta's. "To team Wildcat and to us!" he said while hitting both of their glasses with his, the drinking it all down in one gulp.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Theta down's her drink and goes to hug Dusk and whispers into his ear "to us"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:14 pm

Dusk smiles at this and says back to her in her ear, "to us." smiling. Dusk leaned over and gave her a first kiss on the cheek, a little drunk, but not enough to be a problem.

Last edited by Qopster on Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:28 pm

Theta hears i burn over the sound system "hey i love this song" she grabs Dusk's arm and pull's him onto the dance floor joining the rabble of other people there "dance with me" she says looking into his eyes and starting to dance
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Wolffe smiles and watches the dance.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:34 pm

Dusk stumbled after her and started dancing with her, laughing and having a good time. He looked into her eyes, and was thinking, 'I've been here before, but this is my best time yet.' while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:50 pm

Theta kept staring into Dusk's eye's and smiling while dancing 'i think were having a moment' she thought to herself. She had never been with anyone before Dusk and was new to most of the stuff she had been doing, she didn't know whether to keep dancing or to go over to him and kiss him
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:55 pm

Wolffe gets up and walks over to the bartender. He gets another drink and sips at it thoughtfully. Heh. It's nice to see those two together. They make a nice couple.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:58 pm

Dusk thought he saw her hesitation, so he took the first action, he leaned over and gave her a kiss on the lips, savoring the moment as their first kiss. He quickly broke away, hoping he didn't go too far.

(OOC okay, I fixed the past message, so ignore what was there earlier, and go how it is. Sorry 1st time with this.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Night Out for Team WCAT
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next