RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Night Out for Team WCAT

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
WolffeHeart678

Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:35 pm

"Hey." Wolffe motions to Dusk. "What were these called again?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:38 pm

"hm? Oh Strawberry Sunrise I think. Top please sit down." Dusk asked, getting up himself, his hands resting on his sides. "Just calm down, nothing bad will happen if you don't cause it." Dusk tried to reason with him.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:39 pm

"No, but something bad almost happened, and you almost caused it. Dont forget that, ever." Top sits down and moves the hair from his face
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:40 pm

'Ok, thanks for telling me."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:41 pm

Theta see's top standing staring at the white fang member. she then heads towards the dance floor to stay away from the white fang member, trying to get away from bad memories she heads from the dance floor to the toilets before anyone notices, and sneaks out through the window

Last edited by Dark Soul on Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:42 pm

"I may have almost cause it, but I would not have been to blame if somebody died tonight." Dusk explained, his eyes cold. "I have enough blood on my hands as it is, I will see you all in out room when you guys get back." Dusk said before he walked over to the bartender, paid their bill, and shadow traveled away, presumably to their rooms.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:50 pm

Wolffe finishes his drink. "Hey, Top. I'm gonna wait for our friend. You go on ahead to the room, and please don't try to attack the guy."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:08 pm

Top says nothing but seems to be back to normal as he gets up and heads back to the room.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:10 pm

Wolffe sighs and walks off towards where Theta went. Hmmm... Let's see... He feels around the door and feels a temperature difference. Ah... She sneaked out through the window. Ok, might as well head home... Or I'll see if she actually did go to the dorms. Wolffe walks out of the club and checks all around it, trying to find Theta.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:50 pm

Wolffe stops looking for Theta after about half an hour of looking for her, and walks towards the dorms. On his way past the bar he sees the White Fang member walk out of the bar, so he activates his semblance and dashes past the member. When he looks back, the White Fang member is looking up and down the street, then he sighs and walks in the direction away from the Dorms. Wolffe goes into an alley and deactivates his semblance, then walks all the way to the Dorms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Out for Team WCAT   Late Night Out for Team WCAT - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Night Out for Team WCAT
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4