RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Empty
PostSubject: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:25 pm

It took Tyler a few minutes to find the Dorm he was going to be living in for the next four years, but when he did he smiled, he was the first one to get there, which meant he had a choice of everything. Looking around he picked one of the beds that were in a corner, hanging Firedancer and Obsidian off of the headboard by their respective sheathes before Sliding his Violin underneath the bed, still smiling as he shrugged off the bag that held all of his clothes and some personal items of his own, including his Mp3 Player and his Cell Phone. He would keep his Phone in one of the desk drawers for now after he had all of his clothes put into a dresser. Once that was done he pulled out a notebook and his Colored Pencils and a very sharp pencil, he started to draw, waiting for others to show up as his Mp3 player played a decently loud song.

Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:39 pm

Kyri found the dorm to which she was the new leader and her smile turned into confusion as loud music started to come from the door. She grabbed the handle and opened the door slowly to peak inside. Tyler caught her eye and she gave him a quizzical look. She remembered him from before initiation but after that she didn't have the pleasure of seeing him much. Save for the ball and the team ceremony. Her bag was on her side and she opened the door wider before walking in and closing it behind her.

"Hihi! Tyler right?" she asked as she went to the bed closest to the door and sat down on it. She took her bag off of her shoulder and smiled to him. She laid down for a second, catching a breather after everything that had happened before coming here. She smiled at the thought of her last battle and with that she wanted her first mission as a leader to be taking the team out on a hunting trip.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:31 pm

When Kyri showed up Tyler smiled and turned off his music before putting the sketch of his dad on his desk and nodding, answering her Question. I still can hardly believe we made it this far...I thought for sure I was going to get hurt really badly during the Initiation, but it was way easier than I thought it would be. Anyway, Your name's Kyri right? he asked her with a smile as he sat up with a smile as he thought of the letter he would have to write his mom later tonight...
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:39 pm

Kyri rolled onto her stomach and perched herself on her elbows as she moved her feet back and forth in the air behind her. She smiled and nodded with the knowledge of her being the team leader in her head.

"Yup! That's me! The leader of our team! Though I think I want to go back out there and see how everyone fights.... I mean, Mao and I didn't even get a chance to deal with more then an Ursa..." She brought her bag close to her and she started to rifle through it.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:43 pm

When She said that her and Mao didn't get a chance to deal with more than an Ursa Tyler smiled. Well I can tell you this, you don't have to worry about you and mao having to carry the team, Matt and I had to fight Beowolves, three Ursa's, AND a nevermore. We can hold our own as a team. He said with a smile as he grabbed his sketchbook off of his desk and started to color it in, the black and white picture of his father slowly taking shape...
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:43 pm

Matt walks down the hall, looking at all the doors until he found his room. Hearing voices, he knew someone else was here already. Finally. I have my partner. I have my team. And now I have my room. Life at Beacon officially starts now. He opens the door to see Tyler and Kyri laying on their beds. He smiles. Hey guys. How you doing? Matt takes his bags and puts them on the bed in the corner opposite of Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Kyri's feet stopped and a frown crossed her face as Tyler talked about how they fought way more then her and Mao. Though she knew they didn't have a single problem with the Ursa they fought it was nothing compared to what Matt and Tyler faced during initiation.

"Well it would still be nice to see how we all fight together. I would also like to be able to prove mysel...." She was cut off as Matt entered the room and she smiled up to him.

"I'm okay. Just a little tired after the events of the day... What do you think about a hunting trip?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:54 pm

When She said she wanted to prove herself Tyler nodded, he understood her wanting to prove that she could handle herself. Then when Matt came in Tyler waved at him setting the now complete picture of his dad aside. Im good, And I think a hunting trip would be a great Idea Kyri. he said with a smile as he leaned against the wall while sitting on his bed.

Ty's Dad, for anyone who's interested or curious:
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:02 pm

Sounds good. I'm always up for hunting some Grimm.  Matt put his suitcases under his bed and laid down. He liked fighting Grimm and practicing his fighting, but he was okay just relaxing right now. He looked over at the empty bed. So we're just waiting on Mao...
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Yep, just waiting for Mao now... Tyler said as he closed the Sketchbook and looked over his team, Kyri looked like she could handle herself, and he had already seen Matt in action. They would be pretty good as a team if they all could keep up with his style like Matt had been able to...
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:10 pm

Walking through the hall with a little bit of a sway, Mao was practicing aura control prior in the day. Stepping towards the door, he could hear voices from within. Listening closely, he could hear the three others from his team. Well, that was quick. Or maybe I am too slow. He shrugged and sighed as he opened the door. As he stepped in, he quickly scanned the room for the last remaining bed before sliding his bag to the base of it. As it slide, he walked over to the bed and laid himself on it facing up. Reaching to pull his hood over his head, he realized he forgot to put away Amara, but at this point it didn't matter. After doing so, he placed both hands behind his head. "Oh yeah, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:15 pm

We were just talking about going hunting, Kyri wants to go out and see what all of us can do. I think it's a good Idea, we could go into the Forest of Forever Fall or even the Emerald Forest and go hunting. he said with a smile as he looked over his team, they could do pretty good if they figured out how to work together...
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:56 pm

Kyri looked up to her partner as he came into the room and gave him a quick smile before she started to mess with her weapon and she moved it off of her arm. She placed it in front of her and simply listened to her team as they spoke to Mao. She smiled when her plan was brought up.

"Well what do you think. Are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:09 am

Resting his eyes, Mao just listened at the words flying across the room. "Oh hunting? Sounds like a good time." He released one of his hands from under his hands and waved it around before placing his forearm across his forehead. "As long as you guys think we can handle big game already, sure. Go for it."
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:29 am

Great. Now we just need to figure out when we'll go. Matt sits up in bed. And I don't know about you guys, but Tyler and I can work well together. Matt remembers all those fights they were in during initiation. Damn, we did do a lot of fighting. If we can just get that same team dynamic, but with four people, we'd be golden.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:24 pm

Yeah I agree with Matt, so long as you all can work with my chaotic Fighting Style like he can, We should be fine. He said with a smile as he grabbed his two Swords and put them in a space for them in the Closet. But anyway, we should do this on a weekend or sometime when we don't have classes, I don't want to get in trouble for cutting class to see how well we work together. He said as he collapsed on his bed, looking up at the ceiling with a smile. I'm doing it dad, I'm a student here now...soon enough I'll be a Huntsman like you were... he thought as he waited for a response to his suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:34 pm

A chaotic fighting style, huh? I wonder how much actual chaos is involved in it. Mao's face remained unchanged, but internally he was smirking. "There's nothing wrong with ditching class to do something important like a mission." He was being half-serious on the matter. He would be ready to ditch class if the need arose like having to go on a mission or 'mission'. Or he just felt like it. Though the latter would rarely happen...probably.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:27 pm

Kyri nodded when Tyler said he wouldn't miss class for a "mission" and then turned to Mao when he said the contrary. She shook her head and then stretched her back before sitting up on her bed and looking towards Mao.

"We are not skipping class to go on a "mission" " she held up her hands and did air quotes for "Mission"

"We are here to become Hunters and Huntresses, and getting expelled from this fine academy is not something I'm going to lead my team into!"

Last edited by Shadowfox66 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:31 pm

I gotta agree with Tyler and Kyri. Classes haven't even started yet. I'd hate to leave a bad impression by skipping a day of classes so early on. We should definitely do it on the weekend. Matt looks around the room and notices how bland it is. The only thing hanging on the walls was Tyler's picture. You know what, before anything else, we should do some decorating. I hate how bland this room looks.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:00 pm

Mao thought back to what happened after the 1st Initiation. "First impressions? I think I've already made mine..." He lost himself in his thoughts for just a moment. "You guys can still make yours, I suppose. But it's too late for me!" He said the last bit melodramatically, though his body language suggested otherwise.

He listened in on the decorating business, but he decided he would add nothing for now as he doesn't really have anything anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:03 pm

When Matt said he wanted to Decorate the Room Tyler smiled. Speaking of Decorating, I have a bunch of posters in my Bag, along with a few pictures. Will that be fine? he asked with a smile as he opened up the bottom of the bag, showing everyone the many rolls of paper that were his posters.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Matt looks in the bag, seeing all the posters. Man, that's got to be enough to cover the entire room twice. Yeah, that should be good. Matt grabs a couple and starts looking through them.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Kyri smiled at her team when they moved on to decorating, she really didn't have anything to put on the walls. She honestly didn't even think about bringing posters or drawings to put on the wall and it only took her a few seconds to grab up her weapon and a pack of nails and start to drive three into the wall to make a weapon mount next to her bed. She quickly went to banging them into the wall, which made a ton of noise for the few seconds that it took her to do it. She then placed her weapon nice and neat on the small wall mount and looked at it with a satisfied look upon her face.

"All done!" she giggled and then came over to the others with a smile. It faded a little as she looked to her partner who she had accidentally ganged up on because of what could have been a joke. She walked over to his bed instead and took a seat on it.

"Hey... um... sorry about that" She whispered to him

Last edited by Shadowfox66 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:59 pm

When Matt said that it should be enough Tyler smiled and let him look through the bag before grabbing his cell phone and typing out his "Letter" to his mom...Well, the beginning of it anyway. After a few seconds of Typing he heard the sound of nails being hammered into the wall and saved a draft of the letter he was typing up, sliding the phone into his pocket as their leader made a weapon mount. Could be a little more level, but It's nice he told Kyri with a smile
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:25 pm

Mao opened an eye and looked at Kyri. He whispered back to her. "Sorry for what? You didn't do anything wrong so don't worry about it." He let out a hint of a smile before bopping her on the head with his free arm. "Calm down, have fun. And don't worry about me." He gave her a wink before closing his eyes again, relaxing, taking in the music. Much more comfortable than the Cottage I must say...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next